Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm Alien-Hunting. Help?

I'm hoping to get a sim of mine abducted ;)

I know that having 10 logic skill points helps (he's on 6, right now...) and having space rocks in your inventory helps.

But I can't find any space rocks. I'm in Twinbrook. Help?

Comments

• Options
    Beck1590Beck1590 Posts: 145 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi. I dunno if you have pets, but if you do and you have a dog you can teach the dog to hunt and he/she can find rocks - including (I'm pretty sure - it's been a while since I had a hunting skilled dog) space rocks :) You can then put them in your inventory.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited December 2012
    Oh Twinbrook - well if I recall correctly I once found some on the junk yards and up in the hills where a poor Sim is living in a kind of ruin.
    What about lifetime points? You can get a collection helper for 40.000.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    CrossEyedSimGirlCrossEyedSimGirl Posts: 305 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks all. Trying to get enough points for the collection helper, but my sim is having the lamest wishes :roll:

Didn't know dogs could find space rocks. I'll be calling the shelter up :D
  • Options
    DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited December 2012
    I wasn't seeing any aliens in my game. I went through almost a full Sim year without seeing any aliens. Then I got my dog to hunt. He found a rock. It was a large rock. When I analyzed said rock, it was a large meteor. I put the meteor on my lawn. Two nights later, an alien came to my door. I made friends with the alien. A few more nights later, a different alien came to visit. I got a love letter from the first alien that I had friended. I guess I could have an alien husband If I want. The question is do I want...

Edit: Adding content. I just looked again at my meteor on my lawn. This isn't just a large meteor. I quote, "Gigantic meteor!" I'm not sure if it's as big as the meteors that fall from the sky and kill sims, but it's pretty darn big.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    hollynoelhollynoel Posts: 2,242 New Member
    edited December 2012
    My sims have been having lots of aliens show up. One out of four of them has level 10 logic. Other than that we have not done anything to increase the chances of an alien showing up. Maybe logic gives you a huge boost?