Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

new 3 way cas challenge

i have created a sims 4 create a sim challenge, This is a collaboration challenge but its can be done solo if you wish, but the same rules apply.
3-way-cas-challenge.jpg?w=1024

can you split it 3 ways?
Rules: 3 simmers with 5 mins each. to create a sim. After each simmer has done their part upload your sim for the next one to start.

Before you start the timer simmer 1 will have to make sure the sim is only in underwear, with no hair, makeup or accessories. on all occasions.(outfits)

Simmer 1. The creator, make the sim, body, skin tone facial features. chose a name and personality. After 5 minutes is up pass it on.

simmer 2.Hair And Makeup. Before you start you may look at the personality chosen, then chose the hair makeup and accessories, must match simmer 1 personality. No changing simmers work at all. Try and get as many looks completed as possible. After 5 minutes pass it on.

simmer 3.Fashion designer. You can look at the personality before you set the timer, then dress the sims, you may not add accessories. Try and dress for as many occasions as possible. After 5 minutes stop. Challenge complete.

i would love to see what you come up with, you can @ me on twitter @ladylussh

i hope you guys have fun with this and meet news simmers along the way.

Comments