Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beauty & The Beast Sims 4 Challenge

Beauty & The Beast Sims 4 Challenge

Hey guys, I notice there wasn’t a challenge for the sims 4 for Beauty and The Beast. I know there one of sims 3 (witch I won’t use this person’s ideas, but I will give a shot out though for the user). The user that made the sims 3 version of it is called lee0417
Link: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/750110/beauty-and-the-beast-inspired-challenge

But I want to make a Sims 4 one.
In this challenge you need to make “The Beast” needs to fall in love with “Bell”. You can name the characters anything you want.

Story: Bell got caught by a Witch, she made Bell to be a slave to The Beast. But the Witch didn't mean no harm, she just wants to help her friend "The Beast" to break the Curse that her Sister place on him so many years ago. When Bell got to the Beast's Castle, he made her work, clean and everything thing he wanted to be done. But they are both slowly falling in love with each other.
(A/N: Yes I know this is not how the story goes, I just wanted to be different that is all ^^')

-House/Lot-
It needs to be a starter home that looks like a small castle to start off in. It can be on any lot, you want. After you done building it or get it off the gallery, you can put your money down to “0” if you want to.

-Life Span-
It can be on anything you want. But if you set it too long or normal you can use the wishing well or potion of youth to get down your age if need to.

-The Beast Rules-
The Beast need to look like a “Beast” If you have the Sims 4 Vampires, then make the Beast into a Vampire. When he is around Bell always make sure he is in his dark form. He can’t do any of the clean in the house, that job is for Bell to do. He must eat food so “Bell” doesn’t catch on that he needs blood or anything. He also can’t get a job.

*Note:
If you don’t have Vampires that is ok, you can still do this challenge.
*Note: You can use the Vampire skills on Bell to punish her, but you can’t make her fall in love with “The Beast” with them ok! 😊

-The Beast Traits/Aspiration-
Aspiration: Soulmate
Hot-headed
Loner
-3rd trait anything you want-
-Main Skills he needs to learn-
Vampire Lore -But he can’t cure himself- (If you don’t have Vampire, that ok you don’t have to do this skill.)
*He can learn More but not cooking
When he can get Cure when he is Married To “Bell” only when she maxes out all her skills she needs to know.

-Bell’s Rules-
Bell is not allowed to go into “The Beast” Room/bathroom. She needs to clean and do all the cooking. If she doesn’t something “The Beast” doesn’t like she will be locked up in her room and can’t have any food for the day/bathroom (Just hope she doesn’t lose her Job, if this happens you will have to start over in the same Career again). “Bell” is the only one with a job, she needs to make sure she keeps it. She needs to find a Cure for “The Beast”

-Bell’s Traits/Aspiration-
Aspiration: Master Chef
Romantic
Bookworm
-3rd trait anything you want-

-Main Skills she needs to learn-
Cooking
Mixology
Gourmet
Gardening
Vampire Lore
(Note: I hope I got all the skills she needs to make the Vampire Cure.)
*She can learn more.

After she complete the skills/make Vampire Cure to Cure ‘The Beast’, she can get married to her “Beast” (that he is a normal human looking sim again) and start having a family with him.

This where this Challenge ends. You can go off into a Legacy challenge if you want. I had fun thinking up the rules!!! 😊 So I hope you enjoy this challenge and happy Simming!!

Origin ID: sasuxnaruxsaku
Sims 3 Acc: narusasulover16
SimsAmino: https://aminoapps.com/c/sims/page/user/sasukexnaruxsakura/bNJH_Gf0140r5DwDqVz035dVBEqbJ62
sims_forums_signature_by_narusasulover16-dcbvagx.png

Post edited by sasuxnaruxsaku on