Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buxom times in Strangerville!

TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
First I'd like to say what happened below was not of my intention, it was from what I originally thought was a game bug or part of the strangerville story but it turns out my game just happened to randomly generate the Strangerville townies in a very unique way.

Originally my Sims are from Oasis Springs, they are a happy married couple that I decided to revisit after my last "play through" left a bitter taste in my mouth resulting in a messy divorce, due to a very manipulative neighbor. To be true I had pursued that path but later regretted it, as it wasn't my original plan for them (legacy family plan) so I recently "restarted them" after a few tweaks and a makeover for each.

This just happened to co-inside with the release of Strangerville and my plans to move them to the upper area once I rebuilt a new home for them.

First though I wanted to send my Sim for a walk around downtown Strangerville and see the sights.

First stop - the local water hole since its more or less town center.

Being the middle of the afternoon, its completely dead until in walks this lovely, very MAXED proportioned female military officer.  First I - er he was like ooh cool, so thats the new uniform...and DAMMNN. TBH I'd never seen the game auto-generate a slim sim with a maxed out measurements before and that uniform was MAXED to the seams.

If he didn’t have such a lovely wife back home, he might just have to go say high in a flirty kind-of-way, but memories not his own of another lifetimes horror stopped such foolishness.

Anyway so I’m like wow, shes...wait another military person has just walked in and I’m like huh...wow, another maxed out officer. Maybe their sisters? So my sim leaves said bar (which is getting rather full despite being in the middle of the desert) to continue his walk downtown.

Now unlike the bar he just left, downtown is void of other sims - until a new military sim shows up, different uniform but again MAXED!  Then another...and then one of the bar officers also shows up.  All female, all MAXED.

This is weird...why are their only military personal walking around downtown, why are they all women and why are the all MAXED?!  Are they following him?  Is this part of strangerville storyline?  Am I being overly paranoid?  Probably...k time to go home.

Unfortunately as all this was happening I never thought to take a screenshot because, well I just never thought to because I wasn’t expecting it to get so weird, so fast AND I was weirded out some IRL.  BUT...I did a quick edit in CAS of my sims wife before he got home, adding some more bust'n hips to her and took a screenshot when he arrived....

He was a little confused...he didn’t remember his wife being MAXED before...it doesn't show super well below because she's wearing a white top but she was far from MAXED when he left.

Honey, your home! How was visit to strangerville?

v7lHQA0.png

It was..uh good, did you do something with your um...hair? You look different....

Vubammy.png

Now honestly I haven't decided if I'm going to continue this story per say, first I actually really liked my original makeover of the wife sim before her MAXED measurements and second it totally changes the direction i had planned to take their story.

First off, is that REALLY his wife or has she been replaced? Why does she want to move to strangerville so much now?

Do I really want to move to a town where its filled with MAXED female military members? Where are all the men?

If thats not his wife - what happened to her?

Decisions, decisions...
Post edited by TOLKIEN on

Comments

• Options
    PrplefireflyPrplefirefly Posts: 16 Member
    Absolutely continue this!! I love that the game just handed you a random storyline and you just ran with it. Plus, it's such a good one!