Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inventory Glitch?

_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone else is suffering from a glitch where you cannot physically pick and choose items from the fridge and/or bookshelf without having an item already in that Sims inventory? I'm on PS4.
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
Post edited by _natalie on

Comments

• Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    That happened to me for the first few Sims days of my last household (to get me in the mood for C and D). I guess the reason it went away is because I had a repair item in there, or something like that.
  • Options
    I've gone ahead and posted this in 'Console - Bugs and Glitches'. Hopefully this will be patched or we at least get an answer soon.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Yes, I’m having this problem as well, it’s very frustrating, I hope it will be resolved in the patch tomorrow.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I'm also affected by this. We need a fix soon. :/
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    We are getting a hotfix today I think
  • Options
    The hotfix didn't fix the glitch. I only think the hotfix was for library and save issues.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Nooooo! That means I’m going to play C&D with this annoying bug?!
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    That's not the only glitch that needs sorting. Now we'll see what else gets broken with Cats & Dogs.
  • Options
    ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I have had that happen a couple of times, too - I doubt my sims' inventories were empty as well because they always seem to have a load of stuff in there.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I keep getting plates stuck in my sims inventory and you can't manually drag them out and remove them. They are stuck.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    So many bugs came with c&d and we aren't getting an update until next month before the pack comes out fun