Amelda Gruesome and Amanda Truesome: a vampire story

JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 21,785 Member
This is the random story of the adventures and experiences of an evil yet charming vampire, made possible by @Zeldaboy180, who got tired of my frequent though idle announcements planning to buy the TS4 Vampire pack but constantly failing to do so. "I bought it for you", he Discorded me one night, "and I only want one thing in return, that you let me know and show me how you like it." That was tongue in cheek of course but I actually really really like the pack ánd my vampire, and since I don't want to lose her story hidden in PM's, I'm creating her own little corner here.

May I present to you, Amelda Gruesome.

uAqmGLp.png

"You couldn't come up with a more original name?"
- Sorry, but this is how you're called.

kq788wv.png

It's morning and since it's lethal outside for vamps, this is a good time to start off with some skilling.

d7uR8fk.png

TRJwN1o.png

By the time it gets dark outside she's learned quite a few useful things.
Time to make some music in the basement. She has the virtuoso trait but so far you can't really tell hehe...

4vS6zR9.png

DCRMJIk.png

Muhahaha!

Wbuw0gf.png

USRIVyW.png

"I'm getting thirsty."
- Well, let's check out this neighborhood first.

I take her to her new neighbour, a guy I created and moved in next to her in Forgotten Hollow.

0ixE9gx.png

You can tell she's ready to bite, but I was still in the supposition that she'd had to become good friends with him first and ask permission.
So blablablablablablabla :mrgreen:

ijmlULh.png

And then he walked away to get a book, how rude. So we change plans and decide to travel downtown.
To the karaoke bar!

hhpIl1V.png

nLOspxr.png

No shortage of male interest B)

tljNv8h.png

E7SNl71.png

- Ehm, you might want to hide your intentions there for a bit...
"Shut up, this is taking way too long, I'm parching."

qnDcKPt.png

ADf2EFp.png

That didn't go well. By now she was really really REALLY thirsty, so time to drop the pleasantries!

0LstrDB.png

And to our big surprise that worked :blush:

a2kN01w.png

JmTSCUf.png

gOQqYie.png

Love the bite marks!!!

Then we went outside to get a good picture for my signature. This one didn't make it but love the moon.

e4z5WB3.png

Vampire in the city.

fsl5WdJ.png
Post edited by JoAnne65 on

Comments