Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,569 Member
    edited May 2
    @Caerfinon Jon thought he could get away with it

@misty4m The mod, Home Regions that @mightysprite recommended works to keeps local sims in their local world. Every world I visited so far has only had sims from that specific world spawn around. https://kuttoe.itch.io/keep-sims-in-home-region
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,211 Member
    zVGpeXY.png
    "What??? NO!!! I did not!"

She did. Cheated Geoffrey in chess.

Awesomes out <3 Too late for commenting (literally over midnight)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,154 Member
    edited May 3
    @Caerfinon Sometimes you have redefine the terms of the relationship. 🙂
    @Ellupelluellu Babs, he's a Landgraab. I wouldn't worry about it. 😛

Tre and Aurora's ship is now officially a thing! When will he put a ring on it?
    LzQfm0v.png

How else you gonna celebrate that ship.
    OJQIWZY.png

And then the game gave me a gift. 💝
    1lSqITV.png
    jfDqtSf.png

Safe to say Tre has Piccolo's seal of approval. 😊

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Sorry, missed your reply yesterday. Agreed on the only excuse to cross the bathroom door 😂
    Aw congrats Aurora, hoping this ship sails smoothly to the harbor. Piccolo was too excited she forgot to leave the room 😭

@Ellupelluellu Her expression, against Geoffrey I’d cheat too 😆
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 755 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Home Regions - one of my favourites! I also use the Townie Demographics mod that goes with it.

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    Back to the grind,

Alexis was running extremely low on funds with only 400 simoleons on hand. Having Cat over was great but she had to focus on her business too. While she took Pico out, Alexis stayed behind to hit the streets. Just as she finished setting up her table outside, her landlord stopped by unannounced to inspect the apartment. 1RzZ3eW.png
    Aside from Pico’s toys being all over the floor the inspections went well.
    “You should keep the living room more neater”
    “It’s not that bad” Alexis thought, she helped put the toys away. MCRoGTe.png In the meantime Pico was enjoying his walk with Cat around the fashion district. rhEcfOu.png After a few hours Alexis heard a familiar voice,
    “Did enjoy the walk?” 0PMbH9D.png Cat heard someone playing guitar and had to go listen. She was impressed with their skills aqG6zXR.png A Star has arrived. vff3JCr.png She did her best to maintain her excitement.
    “Oh no, she’s going to embarrass me” m5mM5kS.png

After having her table swarmed by protestors…and Cat, Alexis closed up her shop.She noticed Brytani looking down, from lack of excitement from the crowd of her presence. yL044Hc.png
    She’s a repeat customer and awesome comedian, Alexis offered her a hug. PGyd5Nn.png “Can I ask for a favor?”
    “I don't do product endorsements sweetie”
    “It’s not that…can I get your autograph?”
    Brytani was happy someone finally asked, she quickly whipped out a pen and picture. Her reaction brought a smile to Brytani’s lips. 9RIQQA1.png At the end Alexis made $4k, got Brytani’s signature and became friends with her(thats a stretch but she can dream) not a bad day. z3NrH78.png Now all that was left was a night out before Cat leaves for home the next day. hDKCU1Y.png
  • Options
    @Caerfinon I didn't know about that mod, thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 , hehe yes he might be Landgraab alright, but also her husband :D
    Congrats to Aurora and Tre! :)
    @BlueSeaWaves , Well, He did cheat Nancy before, and not only in chess :D
    Aww, nice evening out :) Finally Brytani got attention :p
  • Options
    @Caerfinon Thank you for mentioning the second mod. 🙂

@BlueSeaWaves That look on Pico's face. He's sooo adorable 🥰 Good for Brytani. 😊 It may be me, but the look on Alexis' face at the end. She's planning a 'special' send off for Cat.😜

@Ellupelluellu I missed that fact. 😊 I need to get out of this thread more often. 😛
  • Options
    NerdlingNerdling Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi. This is such a cool thread!
    I've been playing as a family I made myself - the Carlton's. They're a family of three, Fred and Agatha Carlton and their daughter Elsie, who's a child. Fred works in business and money is pretty much his God. Agatha is easy going and carefree though, the only thing she wants in life is to see her family happy and healthy. Money isn't so important to her. She loves Elsie a lot and spends as much time with her as possible. They are very close.

In my game last night a storm came in after a really sunny and warm day. Unexpected. Agatha read a story to Elsie at bed time and then she slept all night and had pleasant happy dreams. Fred was tired after a long day in the office, though he did find some time to tend to his garden and write some of his book which he's been working on the last few years.
    It's a hobby but he's hoping to turn it into a best seller like Harry Sim And The Unicorns Tail. :P

Hoping to play some more Sims later this afternoon after I've watched Encanto. :—)
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 , no, you did not missed it, as I did not said it :) Or I did actually, in this same thread, but 5 years ago :p
  • Options
    Hi @Nerdling. Welcome to the forums. 🙂 Your story sounds interesting. We look forward to reading more.

@Ellupelluellu Yeah, that is like slightly wayyyy before my time here. 😛 I still need to get out more often.😊
  • Options
    My Sim world expanded a little bit today. I took advantage of the current sale to pick up some new real-estate at a discount.
    3qrhS1T.png
    I'm not particularly fussed about the wedding game play, although any wedding Jac attended would be.. memorable, but all the wonderful pictures of Tartosa posted to this thread has convinced me to try building a Tuscan getaway with a nice little vineyard and the occasional arguments with the locals about fruit on Pizza.

The other package is a nod to my pure geekdom and memories of seeing the first film in 1977 and sneaking back into the theatre to see it two more times in a row... Such a scamp I was at 15 on a Saturday afternoon :wink: (also tomorrow is you know what day).
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,942 Member
    edited May 3
    @BlueSeaWaves Ah, that was so sweet of Alexis. She has a heart of gold. Well done.

@Nerdling Welcome aboard! I enjoyed your summary and am interested in reading more. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    University life is fun, exciting, new, inspirational, and that one little thing that drives a person absolutely crazy.

VQjg7DA.png
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    WattTheNagWattTheNag Posts: 55 Member
    Today Caroline graduated University with an A minus average in economics. She was hugely pregnant when she graduated (I tweaked the gender settings so that Eliza carried the first baby and Caroline carried the second one). Baby Christine arrived within hours of graduation so the Jagger/Dolittle family is now complete. They haven’t got married yet but they’ve been busy ladies 😉

At the moment Eliza is a painter and Caroline is an administrator in education. Rebekah is a child and Christine is an infant just now so they have their hands full.

Elsewhere Kanye and Becca are settling into being married. I didn’t want them to have kids for a while yet as they’re both focusing on their careers and Kanye has a teenage daughter from his first marriage, so I got them a dog called Duchess who has been the perfect addition to their household. At the money Kanye is at level 8 of the journalist career and Becca is at level 7 of the author career. They’re settled in Britechester in a very stylish townhouse.

Angela is still working as a chef and seems to be enjoying chatting up all the guys at the moment. She’s not my favourite sim to play but I like playing that household for Florence, the teen daughter she had with Kanye while they were at Uni together. Florence has the cheerful and dog lover traits. She’s currently got the friend of the world aspiration but I’ve got ideas about her maybe being a vet… watch this space.

Kanye and Eliza have been best friends since Uni. Angela is more pally with the roomies household and has had a bit of an on off woohoo thing going on with both Gavin and J.

Unlike previous saves I’ve played, the BFF household haven’t had much to do with my sims and have just done away in the background so far. Likewise for the Goths and Calientes.
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu 😂 Geoffrey very brave to even do that on Nancy

@DaniRose2143 She might be planning something, maybe 😉

@Caerfinon I just got JtB pack too, was told it has some bb items that fit apocalyptical theme. Thinking I might try an underground bunker
    I’m with you Karen! Hated presenting

@GalacticGal Thank you 🙂
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves The build mode items in JtB really do fit well with apocalyptic themes. The gameplay is really underrated. I love Star Wars so I'm biased.😎
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Hearing that most of items and cas is very versatile is a huge plus. Lol everyone who has told me it's a great pack loves the franchise😆but I've seen them play and ngl the gameplay does look fun
  • Options
    The build mode items are great for industrial themes too. The refurbished warehouse nightclub from Tartosan Sun Uni uses some JtB items.
    vBG47c4.png

The circular bar is from JtB. It would fit in all kinds of builds.
    S89zT35.png

These windows look at home in an old warehouse. There's a few different shapes and sizes for those windows.
    EarY8Nr.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,942 Member
    @WattTheNag Enjoyed your update. Sounds as if you've got a couple of interesting families.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,312 Member
    Update on Brytani Cho and my sim Jack Davison relationship ended on a good note, it just seems like there was nothing there, so I pulled the relationship and sara kept bringing my sim fruit cake to his house to the point she flirted with him at the gym in the town and now they are married and sara ex-husband is remarried too and also Brytani Cho is married to Marcus Flex.

01-19-24_8-04-06_AM.png

AI_Image_(322).png

Simon Scott and my sim was good friends and still are now, Sara and Simon are happy being married to other sims.
    new.png
  • Options
    A7GtCf5.png

wkUVFD7.png

Bella or Katrina? Winner is here...
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,814 Member

Congratualtions to Erik for the award win and tbecoming a grand dad! @GalacticGal

I prefer my twins to look different so I can tell them apart @misty4m

Lorenzo and Inga went to Granite Falls and I could have heard clear as day Amelia say "Dadda" a number of times while he was holding her
    ATnXKoo.png
    nk5uzos.png
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/PaKHEVt.png[/img[/spoiler]] Inga is reading about herbalism Inga caught a bunch of fish, (but she's a vegetarian). Lorenzo caught anything but fish[/img]oZGfZwy.png
    9429yVk.png
    BQsOiJl.png
    He finally caught one after Inga went back to to the lodge,
    but the notifications said to too small and could only be used as bait.

Lorenzo won his first award
    sUsjviE.png
    TMSE4s6.png
    Among some of the other winners were Martin Gore, Lisa Bonet, (still accepting awards in her wedding dress), Shiloh, Farrah (some outfits her hair is on, other it's not, but she looks cute with it shaved and the fringe).
    LnxXwvo.png
    b6TcPPq.png
    EAInxdx.png
    s4GugFw.png
    Siouxsie and Robert closed the night out
    i9BXQL1.png

Earlier on Inga delivered her first baby. Pv6OAz3.png

Madisyn is due to give birth so I am going to her house now to see if she can have it at the hospital. Her mother is taking Jade out on a relaxed ride through Glimmerbrook riding sidesaddle
    9QdFScJ.png

@DaniRose2143 the loft building looks very cool with the JTB items. I think they did a great job with the catalog of items for that pack.

@BlueSeaWaves I think the build buy and cas catalog is among the best. Honestly I can't honestly go thrifting and make a cool designer looking finds outfits without it. Disney were involved and you know their attention to detail, however game play, I have not been able to play it. The rooms and the world are gorgeous but I'm not sure if it was glitched but I couldn't progress when I tried. I will try again. I saw @GalacticGal post some screenshots not that long ago she completed the JTB story and she might have more an idea how it is to play that game pack and if it's worth it.

• Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,312 Member
    OMG, I assumed they fixed this already lol

05-04-24_8-53-05_AM.png

05-04-24_8-53-18_AM.png

new.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top