Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,619 Member
    @Caerfinon LOL Love it!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,458 Member
    @Brd709
    Gina Kibo the waitress was thinking something evil i just know it!
    Agreed 😆

@DaniRose2143 Breaking them up was a last resort but they got it taken care off 🙂
    Very nice remodeling 👌 Like how they’re room is detailed and decorated for each one. Omg Danielle 😭 Almost did the scorpion fall there

@LeucosiaX Congrats on the awards, hope the sale went well 😁

@Caerfinon Wow Travis, Marisa, get him!
    I love how cute Jac looks playing with the fish, cutest animation 🥰
  • Options
    Went to check on Kyle after finishing Alexis' and Cat's date. He so far has broken the sink and is simply ignoring it w0EX1Kz.png Then the radio broke within seconds 😆 5AKXQ9F.png Tal judged his ability to cut the prairie grass.
    "You're doing it wrong" whOg2Kp.png Then gave him a hard time while out on a ride rX671cQ.png Nothing is going to break his spirit though, he started to dance after dismounting Tal, love you Kyle 5t6GTm0.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,896 Member
    @LeucosiaX Thank you 😊

@Caerfinon Jac knows the 'In' fragrance for stylish doggos is Pile of FIsh. 😊

@BlueSeaWaves Thank you 😊 Yeah that tumble looked really painful. Thankfully she was ok. 😎 I need some Kyle Kyleson hijinks in my game. 😆

Quick update. The girls had lots of free time on their hands while they waited to hear back on their applications. So they had a girls night out at a local nightclub. The place is called Midnight Revolution. (The lot was created by Lady Chaos. It's full name is Midnight Revolution Haus)

KVCAXtx.jpg

They headed up to the party deck for a round several rounds of drinks. I quit counting after 4 😆
    a4leedc.jpg

By the time they headed back downstairs the dance floor was packed. They found a few inches of open floor at the back. Time to dance the night away.
    Gd168DD.jpg
    7lPlPWF.jpg

When they got home it was a race to the one and only bathroom. Spoiler, Summer won. Her bladder need was only yellow so she didn't have to do the pee walk.
    cix5iYD.jpg

Danielle knew it was hopeless. So she grabbed a leftover spinach frittata while she waited.
    zhErs44.jpg

• Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 649 Member
    edited April 23
    Jac knows the 'In' fragrance for stylish doggos is Pile of FIsh. 😊

@DaniRose2143 Eau de Poisson... All the really hip doggos are wearing it.

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,896 Member
    The girls got their acceptance letters!
    55XoyoI.png

Summer and Danielle are most likely getting a full ride. All three qualify for the Willow Creek resident scholarship and the Education for All. Shockingly that's all Liberty qualified for. Liberty can go for a distinguished degree in both Psychology and Computer Science. Summer also qualified for Athletics, Future Star, and Food and Drink. The future star one surprised me. Danielle also qualified for Food and Drink. She is a good cook, just not nearly as good as Summer. I forgot what her fourth one was.

Lots of nice juicy drama potential. Three teenage girls, one bathroom. They totally don't respect each other's space. They're constantly going into each other's rooms and using their computers.
    zSdxGSy.png

Then there's that little scholarship thing. Liberty might need a student loan. Danielle and Summer are most likely on full rides.😲 With them set up I can get to work on the separate save for Londyn. And for story purposes Foxbury isn't in Britechester, it's in Willow Creek. That's why the girls are living off campus. Londyn will be doing the dorm thing.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited April 23
    @BlueSeaWaves , takes a lot more that that tpo break Kyle :D
    @DaniRose2143 , congrats to girls ! :) Interesting looking nightclub :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,922 Member
    Abram Sterling-Rico made fruit salad. An evil fruit salad.

03-17-24-12-26-38-PM.png
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,654 Member
    @DaniRose2143, nice to see the ladies starting out. University should be interesting. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble they get into.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @mightysprite, fruit salad... the evilest of salads.
  • Options
    edited April 23
    @BlueSeaWaves Can't help but love the hapless Kyle. LOL
    @DaniRose2143 Sounds intriguing. :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    You know, in pursuit of the vision of my story, I have done many challenging scenes... grand battles between vampires and witches, town meetings between competing werewolf packs. I even did a small wedding.

Rarely have I encountered a greater and more frustrating challenge than getting four teenage girls to sit down and eat a pizza together!

I have no pictures to share yet. I might settle on my last round of reshoots. I might try again.

Pizza! :#
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @DaniRose2143 love the house so much nicer now, I find myself on a kick renovating the old houses at random, I always immediately add a second bathroom. Now they still fight over it but I can laugh at them in peace that way ha. I haven't done uni in a while going through sims 2 (the worst, most boring one) the sims 3(most overwhelming for me) I like the ts4 uni the most.
    @BlueSeaWaves aw poor Kyle I feel bad for him I should get him a new wife I don't know if I still have the save where he was living with Xochitl, but I loved them.
    @luciusstorm I mean it is a great battle in it's own way, who gets the slice with the most pepperoni and the best cheese pull?? Lol

Mmkay I got a few pics but I will use less than what I got.
    0rio1AXh.png
    Mckenna took Benson on a walk and I noticed this little detail it's been awhile since I've seen a sim walking by with a coffee it's small but cute detail.
    SmJ5JXoh.png
    I told Brady that was not his bed.
    w2Jj75Jh.png
    He seemed genuinely perplexed that I could see him, you're not invisible mr.man get down.
    e8eUgbmh.png
    Now the dear Maria joined the family got my heavier mods in so hopefully I can go back to my other save soon too and since Mckenna is having one baby figured Benson could have a puppy. I admit I forgot to make Maria a girl so I had to fix her, she was fond of him either way.
    wh48Q8rh.png
    Found out she'll have one puppy and they just find it so hilarious that Mckenna thinks she can eat without giving them scraps, I can picture Benson as an older man slapping his knee cause he's so tickled over it.
    XhcBqJ9h.png
    And our first gen 2 baby Liliana, she better grow quickly cause time is ticking missy.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 , aww, Brady is so cute there standing like that :love:

• Options
    This is Julia who I planned to be on sort of rags to riches ultimate hard way.. but duh, not feeling to do that anymore.

Then I remembered I need to populate my main save's chestnut ridge with my own sims , but I want to know the sims too... why not Julia be one of those?

And as I only use few worlds in my main, I remembered I need to play some time in Evergreen Harbor too, to have full effects showing from green environment. But all living there were big families, and not in mood for full house now.

Julia moved to Conifer Station, then.
    afS7AHD.png
    She was not so interested about what Knox (lives with Milla and Minni and a baby boy in my main save) had to say ...

6NmkPaJ.png
    Something about gardening and eco friendly stuff... "yeah, Im out of here as soon as I have enough money ....."

FQJUe6t.png
    She did, however, visit the community garden.

dE7PQ3P.png
    But there too she felt all locals know... or think they know better!

ps. I love the premades from this EP , all of them <3

• Options
    edited April 30
    @RedDestiny92 Sweet update.

White Lace & Promises, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

Harmony rolled over with a groan. Sunlight filtered through her bedroom window, its brightness a testament to just how late it was. Dragging a hand over her face, pulling aside the strands of hair that tickled her cheeks, she struggled to convince herself to get out of bed. Catching a glimpse at her phone on the bedside table, she grabbed it up to confirm her worst nightmare. It was after eleven o’clock, already. “Aaahhh!” She screamed and sprang out of bed.

Fumbling into her robe, she quickly realized the mistake staying up well after one AM. She brushed her teeth, and got the water for a shower started. While it was imprudent to just run water like that, she detested a stone-cold shower. Not today. Hurry or you’ll be late to your own wedding. What were you thinking drinking so much sparkling juice and staying up so late?

The Rehearsal Dinner had been fun and successful. Everyone did their best to practice walking down the runner, that pretender to the center aisle of the chapel.
    myJyteU.jpg

She and Daddy even took a practice run.
    SwjApbD.jpg
    bjtel4Q.jpg

“Hey, we made it to the finish line without tripping. Yay, us,” Erik said. Oh, Daddy, I’m not leaving you, I’m just getting married.
    6PkWIB8.jpg

That was last night. Today was the real thing. Suddenly, Harmony’s stomach took a wild somersault and she felt ill, if only momentarily. He takes the throne and suddenly, I’m a queen? No way. Harmony quickly became aware her whole family was up and bustling about. She wondered what Travis was doing, only to learn he was soaking himself in the Jet-Tub. As she bathed in the tub upstairs, her mind kept flitting to that moment when Sir Grigory Archibald, who arrived late, quietly slipped Travis a small piece of paper. What was that all about?
    *~~*~~*~~*~~*
    Kayleigh was up early and dressed for the day to come. She stood out of Jamison’s way as he smoothly brought batter into a gorgeous wedding cake. She nodded her head in approval, as he went to find a shower.
    My First Born the Celebrity Chef.
    2UAw5rs.jpg

As the clock continued its mindless countdown, the family, all ten of them, were finally put together. The Bride and her Maids chose to dress at His Majesty’s Table which also moonlighted as a wedding venue.
    unVVg1Q.jpg

P2lEWBc.jpg

bZocv1a.jpg

"It's time," Cadence said, patting Harmony's hand. The bride looked like she was ready to pass out.
    TGIB0Ld.jpg

In their shared Faith, the old wife's tale superstition of not seeing each other before the ceremony, had no sway. The engaged couple was expected to come to church together, have communion and then get ready for their ceremony. The photographer also decided a few ‘before’ pictures would be helpful before the commotion got too great. Of course, there would also be pictures taken during the event.
    NvEavri.jpg

Since, like many a Groom, Travis seemed a tad nervous, Harmony leaned in to give him a warm kiss on the cheek. “That’s okay, we got this,” she whispered.
    MED6rP9.jpg

Oddly enough, as the time drew near, Archbishop Nicholas Kleef, who was on the premises, couldn’t be found. The kids decided to just get things started. Harmony’s mind went back to that little slip of paper . . . Curiously Sir Grigory was also unseen. More trouble for Vonlandia?
    H.R.H. Travis waited for his moment to take to the runner and stand by the Wedding Arch.
    y0n4oHY.jpg

Soon, the groom’s men walked down the aisle, after the would-be king. One at a time, then to take seats in the nave. Last of all came Michael, carrying the rings on a pillow, most proudly. He even didn’t mind that his Aunt Mercedes had taken up residence at the end of the runner. He just carefully sidestepped around her.
    C2DSFNT.jpg

Then, the ladies took to the runner. Sadly, two of the four Maids were either running very late, or for whatever reasons chose not to attend. Harmony shook off any feelings of sadness. This was her day, and she was disappointed but what could she do now?
    Cadence went down first, to be followed by Melodie, the Maid of Honor. There was no Flower Pal, as Mandi also was regrettably a no-show.
    8yNw9F1.jpg

Melodie, had, for the second or third time, misplaced her bouquet. Oh well, that’s Melodie, not given to details. Not quite knowing just what to do with her empty hands, she simply folded one over the other and walked down, hoping nobody would be the wiser. Instead, as she got near the top of the aisle, her emotions took over and she busily fanned at her face, as if that could fend off the unwanted moisture that spilled down her cheeks. Travis gave her a sympathetic look.
    id2y9OV.jpg

Suddenly, the timeless Wedding March music filtered through the venue’s comm-system. Majestic in sound, fit for royalty of any kind, Harmony’s stomach lurched again, as nerves settled over her. Erik gazed at his daughter, as he gave her his elbow. “Are you ready for this? It’s not too late to change your mind. It’s only money, and —”
    “Money is the root of all evil,” she finished. “I’ve never been more ready, Daddy. But thank you for the possible out. I know this is right.”
    “Okay, let’s do this.”
    Gru3p8r.jpg

As they started down the aisle, Harmony quickly realized just how alike her twin she really was. Her own bouquet wasn’t in her hand, either . . .Must have left it in the dressing room. Oh, well, if this is the only mishap, I shall count my blessings.
    oAafd9m.jpg

Finally, safely at the top of aisle and standing before the arch, the wedding commenced.
    “I’ve never seen you look more lovely,” Travis began. “Today, my most precious Gem, I, Travis Radomir Tariq Von Winden, take thee, Harmony Anne Cantrell, to be my wedded wife. I will comfort you, shelter you, through sickness and in health till death us do part. I freely give you my estate and all that goes with it. Today, I take you as my Queen for all of eternity. From the moment I met you, I realized you were my rock, my linchpin. Together, should I take the throne, we shall lead my poor, shattered county into wholeness again. You already have my heart. Today I give you my life. I am yours, forever.”
    kIk4KzZ.jpg
    fdxev71.jpg

As Harmony stood there shrouded in her very long veil, she appeared to shake just a little.
    DlVyLBi.jpg

“Travis, you have become a light into my world. I love you with my whole heart. I will stand by your side through thickness and thin, no matter what the world throws at us. Till death us do part. We are a team, a unit. I will help you carry the weight of the crown, should you take it, and together, we will find the right path for your people, with God’s help. All that I have is yours.”
    q6BWxIy.jpg

“With this ring, I thee wed.”
    WcPk7NW.jpg
    XM42RE7.jpg

“With this ring, I thee wed.”
    h8OO1Lg.jpg

“It is done,” Aaron shouted from the back of the chapel. “Go ahead and kiss her!”

ZQK6j91.jpg

h3t09XI.jpg
    Fc65Yly.jpg

That suddenly, the Archbishop and the Best Man reappeared. Harmony frowned wondering just what was so important, they needed to miss the wedding of their Crown Prince, in Exile.

vPbRyQf.jpg

The Bride and Groom thank you so much for witnessing their Nuptials. All for now, thanks for reading!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,101 Member
    She's back!

ZtGOpDf.png

My sim self's great grand son Kash Gallagher aged up to Infant and that afternoon, she rang out of nowhere! Was the Eleanor Sullivan bug fixed? I remember a time when she was bugged and kept inviting herself over after each stayover finished. Dare i accept her invite?
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    Some screenshots...

It was a "mysterious weather" day in Brindleton Bay, and all the members of Claire's kids club went to go and admire the sudden snowfall! Currently trying to get enough club points to make it an eight-member club so Claire can allow Joseph to join.

CqB09iH.jpg

Claire invited her friend Sophie Robles home from school, and they sat down to watch a film together. Joseph joined in! There's a little cat near the food truck; that's Chloe, an adopted stray.

ioDQgno.jpg

Silver fell ill! Luckily Robin has a stash of wellness treats in his inventory, so he just gave her one and Silver was right as rain again. It's useful to stock up on those.

dgWufck.jpg

Crystal tree!

6O8i97J.jpg

Birthday boy! He's a Genius, with the Whiz Kid aspiration.

6HKwc5I.jpg
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Kyles awesome, he’s one of the greatest gems from TS4 ☺️
    A evening well spent 😉 Nice angle of shot at the dance floor. Their little penguin walk to the bathroom 😆 Congrats girls! Though strange about Liberty only qualifying for one scholarship 😵

@Ellupelluellu It really does! I only saw Kyle annoyed for a second and then he became happy😆
    Julia’s face 😆 Can’t blame you Julia, there’s no escaping those locals!

@mightysprite 😆and on top of that, Abram probably wont even clean the dishes! Evil

@luciusstorm Are they all in a group? I usually reset sims so they have nothing in their queues. Or if they’re really annoying me, I just surround them with the lowest half wall in a room to get the shot 😅

@RedDesinty92 Kyle and Xochitl, nice pairing. Kyle in so far 2 of my saves has gotten with Judith Ward, even she can’t resist him 😆
    I love sims walking around with coffee in San Myshuno very city like. That second shot of Brady 🥰 so cute even when doing something wrong 😆 Omg Maria and Benson 🤩

@GalacticGal Wow! Harmony’s dress is beautiful! And the veil 👌Congratulations you two 😁
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 649 Member
    Life is a co-op game. Working together towards goals can often accomplish more than working at odds with each other.

gL13Su0.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    edited April 23
    @Caerfinon It's a win-win, hopefully Buttercup keeps her end of the bargain

@Lucy_Henley Glad Silver is better, good idea for the kids club
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    I’ve decided that I really fancy going back to the Mastersons. We’re long overdue an update on them; I’ve got maybe 1 or 2 chapters on them to do! Currently Erytheia and Alexander are on their “honeymoon” in Henford-on-Bagley. It’s freezing cold and snowy but they just enjoy being together right now.
  • Options
    edited April 24
    @Lucy_Henley Loved your update, screenshots and all. I had no idea there is a crystal plant. Way cool.

Regarding your return to the Mastersons you don't need our permission, as far as I'm concerned. Just follow your heart. Your game, play it in the way the makes you happy. :)
  • Options
    @Brd709 I thought the bug was that she was constantly calling households with no infants in them, didn’t know she was refusing to leave too
  • Options
    An update, Date Night

After a quick playful fight over the who gets to wear the sweater, Cat and Alexis headed to Waterside Warble. Pico came along so he wouldn’t be left alone in the apartment.
    “This one’s for you Pico!”
    “Oh?”
    They dedicated the first song to him. itTwh51.png He ended up leaving in the middle…One of them had a low singing skill 🥹
    "Ok Pico...thats kinda rude" ZN3DuVz.png
    With the couch space available they got a more supportive audience 6W0qCdt.png They really got into it
    ii5De0C.png Alexis was feeling confident up there with all the cheers and applauds but in fact she was embarrassed by her own singing. Cat wasn’t going to let her feel like that.0nUEFnc.png With Alexis in better spirits they headed for their next stop, the Stargazer lounge. Cat found out why they had swimsuits on, underneath. 8EJt6kK.png11d57xj.png Pico really enjoyed jumping in and out(He kept doing autonomously) JKTUQym.png The lounge was very empty probably due to the cold weather. They had a plan on how to stay warm whs0mhG.png It still wasn’t enough, before either of them froze to death they exited the pool.
    “Aw what do you mean we’re leaving now?” Pico wanted to stay a bit longer 62ZyXfT.png Their night wasn't entirely over P8rCrla.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top