Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Saying hi! to all my modelling friends

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
Hey, everyone, how are you all and it's so nice to be back on here even though it won't be for long. Not sure how many of you are still on here, Just wanted to say hi to...you all and that I haven't forgotten any of you. I've been focusing on my own art and joined an Art Society. All my work is up on Instagram and was reminiscing here before it closed down. We did so many modelling challenges and I enjoyed each one. I hope I haven't forgotten someone, but I remember all the fun we had together. Here is my Instagram if you are interested is seeing what has been taking up my days.
https://www.instagram.com/jendowoz55/

@MizoreYukii @TEXASTWANGTONYA @kittymeow @abelhinha35 @Karababy52 @Spudders_86 @xJojox @rosemow @Melusine377 @minai
@MenaBuchner @sawdust @aussiekarima @JennaCatz @sdtfm @ironknight35 @deviouslyvivid @Rainesims @heather1306 @Penguinwa101 @lisabee2 @wbombje @Mamajanaynay @EuphorialQueen @jilliebee22 @Vanadis @MyFavoritedesign @InaMac @ArtsyAmy @BeechNutBaby @Movotti @kyky @ColorMePink @Storiessims4 @Simforfun @CazzTregurtha @deviouslyvivid @wiredhanna67 @gardenGothic @Kleptomaniac @mkasml @StrawberryGirl
@MissBirdie @chellemh29 @JaLiBo @jaunty @Gege @Socallucyfan @koalasims @NShippudenFan @alexis3142 @themelonic @mcrudd @chips46 @giggler36 @bokylie1

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments