Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Challenge: The Barbie Challenge!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @mcrudd I hope you keep posting, I always enjoy your play throughs of challenges.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @mcrudd your Barbie is gorgeous.

As for the original poster I don't think she's been here for a while. This was her one and only post in 2015.

I've been enjoying your progress so do hope you continue.

Oh my gosh now this is a facepalm moment :D That will happen if you check the forums on your small little mobile phone screen just before bedtime and then just go to last post when you use your bigger screen laptop LOL. So the post was actually necroed ahahahaha. Aww well, I am enjoying the challenge so will continue it, I will however make a few changes then, not to fond of the point system. Thanks for pointing that out @simgirl1010 <3
    @mcrudd I hope you keep posting, I always enjoy your play throughs of challenges.

awww thank you @blueybluesky <3 I will definitely continue on . I might just make a few adjustments to the challenge, but for now I am super excited to download and look at our new stuff pack LOL, but will play barbie today and update here too ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Ok, so I have adjusted the original rules for the rest of my gameplay. This is what I thought ;)
    Of course the money cheat and aging off is recommended :) But no need cheats or using aspiration rewards ;)

Stage 1.
    Maximize the ten skills like original challenge

Stage 2.
    Find your Barbie a life partner, its all about love, so traits and sex does not matter. Get married, it does not have to be extravagant it can be a quick elope as well. Not all of us are able to host perfect weddings ;)

Stage 3.
    Have 3 kids. If you and your partner is the same sex then you can have science babies :) Infants can be aged when they can crawl. Toddlers can age when they have atleast 3 skills maxed. You can age your kids and teens once they achieve the A's.

I made it a little easier and removed the points system. I do hope someone else will join in, feel free to use the original posters rules if you wish to do so, I just find that if a challenge is fun and hassle free a person tends to complete it and enjoy it at the same time <3

Okie dokie, so loading my game now to carry on playing this challenge again
  • Options
    Barbie worked on her skills today, it sure is taking a while to max ten skills. She did take a nice break and splashed around in the pool for a bit, she is thinking of going away for a holiday, just to take a break from it all, perhaps she will find her life partner while on holiday ;)

NIwyEMr.png

uYvGvVX.png

ewKc4dF.png

VlwfAfX.png

wHasC8T.png

pMcsryQ.png
  • Options
    Barbie booked a 7 day forest camping holiday. She arrived and there was a light drizzle, she shook it off and smiled and made a nice fire to sit by, but next moment it started thundering so I quickly sent her to the forest area because I know that little cabin is there where she can hide out. She was happy there playing guitar and just relaxing, but then she got hungry, the cooler was outside the door so I quickly sent her out to get some food and BOOM she was struck by lightning, so I told her get inside but she got struck again. She did not die, but are now hypercharged :o I am going to carry on playing and hope the weather will clear up so she can go back to her campsite, but I had to stop and show you guys this first LOL.

UXeyXpZ.png

0ZCvuky.png

9KypokF.png

3fjraN0.png

KVZy8FE.png
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    Whoa I've never seen that :D
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Stage 2.
    Find your Barbie a life partner, its all about love, so traits and sex does not matter. Get married, it does not have to be extravagant it can be a quick elope as well. Not all of us are able to host perfect weddings ;)

I don't know. It doesn't seem like Barbie if she doesn't go all out for her wedding. She's had wedding dresses designed for her by major designers.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    Belalucina wrote: »
    Whoa I've never seen that :D

cool hey :)
    Eleri wrote: »

I don't know. It doesn't seem like Barbie if she doesn't go all out for her wedding. She's had wedding dresses designed for her by major designers.

Oh my Barbie will go all out with dresses, one to get married in, one for the first dance, one to cut the cake, one to just show off, but she won't be having a huge wedding party because her simgod (me) absolutely fail at doing those :D

• Options
    After getting hypercharged by the lightning Barbie played around with the lightning balls for a wile, she had a shower in the rain to get rid of most of the dirt caused by getting singed. She looked so cool with her glowing eyes all cleaned up but once her hypercharge wore off she felt sad and dissapointed in the holiday not being what she expected, she went for a jog and found a hermit with his little house, she made them dinner and he told her to rather go home and come back once the weather clears, he said she would enjoy it much more then, so Barbie took the loss of paying the full 7 days and returned home. She ate something then headed out to the lounge where she tickled the ivories and went home to sleep warm and dry in her own bed :)

yVzOPak.png

DT9ZheO.png

di4dVnr.png

iEjoCyx.png

Uv4lJvN.png

g0IN74Q.png

MC5qLj4.png

WMnt6E1.png

84LQz5Q.png

6YAQVfk.png

OpR2GVV.png

• Options
    Ha I thought I was being clever and started concentrating only on one skill to max up, but completely forgot about the new moodlets we got from growing together :o So that did not work for long, but atleast I can alternate between skills, creative and mental LOL. She also met someone while outside her house mmmm and they clicked, what do you guys think?

YsJB4fL.png

IYFn5f3.png

FZ4RduD.png

Vi4Q5ns.png

i3DQbwJ.png

5HyUFXx.png

9GcWCRI.png

9TJB9Zy.png

ngr2nvm.png
  • Options
    BabyloveBabylove Posts: 66 Member
    I haven't been able to update my Barbie gameplay, but here we are!
    a265r5laybyd.png
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    umGyEcT.png
    Barbie Knight
    a265r5laybyd.png
  • Options
    As I'm now working on Stage 1. I'll go based on Points too because why not. Here's the 10 skills I'm working on mastering.
    1Cooking Current Skill Level 8
    2Fitness "5
    3Painting "7
    4Guitar "3
    5Logic "3
    6Charisma "5
    7Handiness "6
    8Singing "5
    9Baking "3
    10Gardening "3

I currently have 24 friends so I believe it says 100points per friend = 2400
    Here is Barbie enjoying some of her skills.
    EutuDDf.png
    EybySjy.png
    xgyQ7YN.png
    xbJoMiU.png

a265r5laybyd.png
  • Options
    Oh wow @Babylove you are doing so well with your skill building, you will be going to stage 2 in no time ;) Love your Barbie she is beautiful <3 I am not going to play the point system, so I am not even aware of how many friends my Barbie has, but she is actively searching for Mr Right in my game LOL. Love your house, I see your Barbie is a cat lover, will she be getting a little kitty to keep her company? Anyways, loved your update you are doing so well <3
  • Options
    I played on and off all day and Barbie finally maxed her ten skills. She kept in contact with Kyle if her social got low and he also dropped by every now and then, Barbie clicks with him and feels she wants to get to know him a little better, so they are getting ready to go on a vacation together, lets see what happens ;)

I7KpbYH.png
  • Options
    Just a quick update before I have to go start dinner. Kyle and Barbie had their first kiss and then a few embraces and cuddles then Barbie asked him to be her boyfriend, he excitedly said yes and then boom asked her to move in. I did not even know that a non playing sim can do that :o She said yes, but he had to move in with her since he is a not in world sim LOL Anyways that is me for today simmers <3

8yuGwvd.png

66ZyTQv.png
  • Options
    After Kyle asked Barbie to move in, she decided to let him know that she would want to be married first. She completely expected him to be a bit upset about it and was ready to apologize but instead he surprised her with a proposal right there and then. She said yes and he said, we are here for seven days right, she said yes and he said well is this not the perfect little spot to have a small marriage just you and me, she smiled and said yes of course. So they got married on holiday in the forest <3

1ucsMm9.png

9Pb6etf.png

VnztMFP.png

oKHYlOh.png

euNmCXU.png

ROv6BON.png

3whJ8oE.png

vhMgIYb.png

low7tS9.png

tWErcTh.png