The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    I guess the patch won't be around for about another 10 hours?

I wish I knew. I was really hoping to see the new pond tool but I go to work at 7pm.... :(
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m hoping the patch comes out while I’m working today so I can just come home and patch and play to have everything ready!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,501 Member
    It's coming out same time as the livestreams. 10 AM california time.
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Did they stop selling physical copies all together now? I figured that I was gonna get Cottage Living physical this time around and it's usually cheaper for me than buying on Origin. But no retail store seems to be selling them. I can't preorder it anywhere here in Sweden, which is super odd. After some researching, it seems that Snowy Mountains didn't get a physical copy either. :o
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    I just checked on Amazon UK and they appear to be selling a boxed version there. Might be best to check with them first, just in case if anyone lives in the UK and wants a box for it.

The Sims 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack (CIAB) PC Code in Box

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sims-Cottage-Living-Expansion-Pack/dp/B096YCW871/ref=sr_1_3?crid=33SO3S915UUJI&dchild=1&keywords=sims+4&qid=1626782977&s=videogames&sprefix=sims+4,amazon-devices,195&sr=1-3
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    refreshing the forum main page every hour to see if the patch has dropped.. 2 daysss yesss
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Happy happy. It's coming soon.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    ::dances::
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I'm just waiting for the update/patch, it should come out today sometime
  • Options
    TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    2+ hours to the patch,
    2 days to the pack...
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,488 Member
    Icewolf wrote: »
    Did they stop selling physical copies all together now? I figured that I was gonna get Cottage Living physical this time around and it's usually cheaper for me than buying on Origin. But no retail store seems to be selling them. I can't preorder it anywhere here in Sweden, which is super odd. After some researching, it seems that Snowy Mountains didn't get a physical copy either. :o

Snowy Escape did get a physical copy. I've seen them at Walmart.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,488 Member
    pandie00 wrote: »
    refreshing the forum main page every hour to see if the patch has dropped.. 2 daysss yesss

It comes out at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern.
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    I cant wait!! *bounces excitedly*
    Ive built so many houses with ponds lately but I have no water so they are just holes in the ground...all my houses currently look like building sites!!LOL
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member

I saw it, too, but at my local Target. In my experience the local Walmart and Target sell the EPs, including the latest, for $30 but their stock is highly variable.
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member

Not here in Sweden it seems :'(
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,396 Member
    I just preordered Cottage Living. :smiley:
    I'm so ready for it. I've been watching a lot of let's plays recently and I'm absolutely in love with rabbits, their animations are so cute.
    This has been a long wait, but I'm so glad we've been able to watch all the early access videos.
  • Options
    pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    The only good thing about the 1:00 p.m. download for Eastern is it does give me a chance to be an actual adult and do some grocery shopping before I download.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    yeah i can finally get excited. the patch seems to have caused my preorder to show up,
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    after I downloaded the patch I got the bonus content for the new pack that is coming out Thursday.. I thought we wouldn't get that until country living is out....
  • Options
    SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    Just preordered last night, thank goodness for birthday money, lol. I'm so excited! 😆
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,216 Member
    after I downloaded the patch I got the bonus content for the new pack that is coming out Thursday.. I thought we wouldn't get that until country living is out....

If you preordered with Origin you got the bonus items with the patch.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    As awesome as getting the bonus items was with the patch it was also a fake out lol had me there for half a second thinking it was downloading early
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    yeah i can finally get excited. the patch seems to have caused my preorder to show up,

Same here. My preorder is now showing as purchased! Super excited :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    kkira555kkira555 Posts: 102 Member
    so did your game do a weird thing where it says you have the CL dlc but its not downloaded?