Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Ahhh, it's almost winter (in game)! I can't wait for all the new stuff!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited November 2020
    I can’t wait for snow! It never snows where I live so I’m really excited to have winter. I love the sound of snow crunching.

I’ve also been enjoying the leaves and grass changing colors.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    My Island is open for anyone wanting to come shop/ explore/ grab diys from the fairgrounds. Feel free to pick stuff/Buy LE items. I'll probably be offline myself. Dodo is N2KSY. Also, if anyone happens to figure out who my daily visitor is, let me know haha. I just realised I haven't seen anyone yet.

Last week on saturday I never found a daily visitor on DevilFalls. I can't get KK yet, and I never saw anyone else. It was weird. I thought you are always supposed to have someone visiting.

The daily visitors only come on weekdays, Saturdays are KK so if you hadn't unlocked him yet, that'd be why you didn't have anyone :) PS: I discovered I have Guilliver. He was hiding behind a bunch of palm trees and I missed him before lol.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I can’t wait for snow! It never snows where I live so I’m really excited to have winter. I love the sound of snow crunching.

I’ve also been enjoying the leaves and grass changing colors.

I love the red trees now, but I design my island to look very tropical, so it def looks a lot better in the summer haha. I loved it when I designed it, but I was not thinking of the changing seasons when I did so. A tropical themed island covered in palm trees looks odd now in the fall, and I'm sure it also will in the snow haha.
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited November 2020
    Opening my island Dodo code 19BNL

Murphy is crafting a raccoon figurine (and apparently I know it already which is news to me lol. I swear I've never seen it before!). Usual applies do whatever basically lol.

Also it's snowing and it's just so cute seeing all my villagers wandering around in their cute little hats and jackets 😍. Though I'm a bit salty I haven't found such cute winter gear myself yet lol.

Edit: Closed.
    Apparently my battery died. I don't think so but if anybody was over and got booted I apologize. If anybody was over and wants back on let me know and I can open when my switch charges up more.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    I'm villager hunting on DevilFalls for my 9th villager. I have one of each personality so I'm looking for anyone on my dreamie list.
  • Options
    I'm villager hunting on DevilFalls for my 9th villager. I have one of each personality so I'm looking for anyone on my dreamie list.

Good luck!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I found Hamphrey after only 13 tickets.
  • Options

Congratulations!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Congrats on Hamphrey!!!

If anyone wants to come over and shop or explore or free stuff from the fairgrounds.... the dodo code is LYV1J .
    Feel free to pick stuff. Pumpkins have regrown to the right of the campsite area if you need any. And go ahead and buy LE items. I'll be offline.
  • Options
    Congrats on Hamphrey!!!

If anyone wants to come over and shop or explore or free stuff from the fairgrounds.... the dodo code is LYV1J .
    Feel free to pick stuff. Pumpkins have regrown to the right of the campsite area if you need any. And go ahead and buy LE items. I'll be offline.

It's snowing on your island!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    I want snow!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Congrats on Hamphrey!!!

I just checked my connection and saw that!!!!! Sooo cool!!!! Edit: My villagers are all wearing adorable winter hats and coats!!!

Not sticking yet haha but I love it!

You won't see it til tomorrow, but I talked to Tom Nook to change the exterior of my house to red/green for Christmas hahaha! I'll change it back later ;) My little character Ice goes all out for Christmas apparently, new roof, new paint job everything LOL
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Okay I checked my weather on meteonook and it should keep snowing for the rest of the day on my island... with "Heavy snow" after midnight but I might not see that as it's kinda late haha. Also... December 13th and a few days after I'm going to get the Northern Lights!!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited November 2020
    I want snow!

Me too!! :( I had snow when I went to other islands using the ticket but absolutely nothing on my own island yet.
  • Options
    I did some research and the snow won't start sticking until December 11th. 😩
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

So Dec 12th for me prob as I'm not expecting snow on the 11th. Does anyone know if it melts on days it doesn't snow after it sticks? After the 11th I get snow on the 12th but then several days of non-snow. And unless there's event weather I'm supposed to get rain on Christmas!
  • Options

So Dec 12th for me prob as I'm not expecting snow on the 11th. Does anyone know if it melts on days it doesn't snow after it sticks? After the 11th I get snow on the 12th but then several days of non-snow. And unless there's event weather I'm supposed to get rain on Christmas!

There will be snow on the ground, even if it isn't actually snowing. That's when the snowboy and snowflake season starts.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Congrats on Hamphrey!!!

I just checked my connection and saw that!!!!! Sooo cool!!!! Edit: My villagers are all wearing adorable winter hats and coats!!!

You won't see it til tomorrow, but I talked to Tom Nook to change the exterior of my house to red/green for Christmas hahaha! I'll change it back later ;) My little character Ice goes all out for Christmas apparently, new roof, new paint job everything LOL

Oh I like the Christmas colour idea. I was thinking of seeing how close I can get to icy blues/whites. Probably what I'll stick with but I'll probably go hard on any christmas decorations we get lol.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    I might skip ahead to the 11th tomorrow. I don't think anything special is happening between now and then.
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Congrats on Hamphrey!!!

Oh I like the Christmas colour idea. I was thinking of seeing how close I can get to icy blues/whites. Probably what I'll stick with but I'll probably go hard on any christmas decorations we get lol.

My house was already blue Haha. But I may do blue and white for January.
  • Options

There will be snow on the ground, even if it isn't actually snowing. That's when the snowboy and snowflake season starts.

Oh that's good to know!!! Ty! I have a few snowflakes someone left for me as a tip once haha!
  • Options
    The funny thing is, I just decorated my island for fall today and it was literally one hour later that it started to snow on my island and now I'm thinking I should have just gone with winter stuff hahaha!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    The funny thing is, I just decorated my island for fall today and it was literally one hour later that it started to snow on my island and now I'm thinking I should have just gone with winter stuff hahaha!

i did thanksgiving for 3 days. the one in the game was less annoying than the real one. thats another story.
  • Options

i did thanksgiving for 3 days. the one in the game was less annoying than the real one. thats another story.
    The real one was about 6 weeks ago in my country so it was only the game one for me this time haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top