Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 6!!! (A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) - EPISODE 15 IS OUT NOW!!! (ON HIATUS)

Comments

• Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN FOLKS...

IT'S TIME FOR SOME TEASER PICS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS ABOUT THEM IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

CHANGE%2B5.jpg

LOST%2B2.jpg

REGRET%2B2.jpg

VANISH%2B3.jpg

:):):):):):):)

@Shadami @twiddle3 @Tigerblu11 @M13Vulpecula
    @PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens
    @ninjakid150 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @YJB19299
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh dr evil and antwan :o
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Shadami wrote: »

Looks like Antwan is relaying the mirror’s message to Dr. Evil. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Shadami wrote: »

Looks like Antwan is relaying the mirror’s message to Dr. Evil. :grimace:

Mwuhahahahaahah 😈😈😈
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Also what is Christmas doing up on an apartment balcony? Lol
    Banner.png
  • Options
    That could be it legacy!

That is an apartment isn't it? All I though was oh that's. Pretty picture xD
  • Options
    Hmm, I've looked at the URLs of the pictures...
    The picture with Leah and Jacob hugging says "Change". What I foresee happening here is Leah inspiring Jacob to try to move on from the wounds of his toxic relationship and find himself again.

The picture with Christmas overlooking the town says "Lost". ........ I bet she'll somehow get out of the Abnormality house and forget how to get back in again. XD XD XD

The picture with Fiorella and Maximus together says "Regret". I feel the two are going to have an emotional conversation here :o:'( Though reading Fiorella's facial expression it could either be her listening to Maximus' regrets or her blowing off some steam about her past mistakes to him.

The picture with Antwan and Dr Evil in the mirror says "Vanish". ... There is most likely some sneaky plotting to vanish something going on here, but I am not sure if it's Dr Evil or the mirror doing said scheming?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    The picture with Leah and Jacob hugging says "Change". What I foresee happening here is Leah inspiring Jacob to try to move on from the wounds of his toxic relationship and find himself again.

The picture with Christmas overlooking the town says "Lost". ........ I bet she'll somehow get out of the Abnormality house and forget how to get back in again. XD XD XD

The picture with Fiorella and Maximus together says "Regret". I feel the two are going to have an emotional conversation here :o:'( Though reading Fiorella's facial expression it could either be her listening to Maximus' regrets or her blowing off some steam about her past mistakes to him.

The picture with Antwan and Dr Evil in the mirror says "Vanish". ... There is most likely some sneaky plotting to vanish something going on here, but I am not sure if it's Dr Evil or the mirror doing said scheming?
    If that's true about Christmas then she'll be the 2nd one of my sims to escape the abnormality house. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

If that's true about Christmas then she'll be the 2nd one of my sims to escape the abnormality house. :D
    Let's make it a tradition XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I didn't even think to check file names interesting.... Also gives me ideas xD except that imgur changes the names anyways.
  • Options
    HELLO GUYS...

ONCE AGAIN, IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER STAR STUDDED...

NEW EPISODE!!!

Abnormality%2BS6%2BCast%2BWall.png

PLEASE FIND THE LINK TO THE EPISODE BELOW:

EPISODE 5: FIFTEEN THOUSAND MILES

GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE EPISODE!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD!

• Options
    I'm cracking up more and more at Dr Evil's part in all this. Especially when all his schemes he can do silently.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I'm cracking up more and more at Dr Evil's part in all this. Especially when all his schemes he can do silently.
    Even I have no clue how he pulled it off, and I am playing as him :open_mouth: But it's brilliant nonetheless, if there's a prank war then it's classic Abnormality! Let's all submit prank DRE's everybody! :D:D:D:D:D

As for the rest of the episode: that scene between Jacob and Leah was very touching :3 I'm rooting for Jacob to find someone new again... And I can't help it but I keep shipping him with Fiorella.

Oh god, those embarrassing stories by Sharon and Kisha XD XD XD That's also classic Abnormality :p

DRE-%2BDr.%2BEvil%2B2.jpg

I really love the detail that Christmas' bed is on the roof already in this shot :smiley: Nice thinking! :)

LOST%2B5.jpg

And this shot of Even popping out of the ladder reminds me of Captain Dockhatt's bedroom entrance too much XD

As for the veto: congrats on winning, no, obliterating it, Yannik! As in, you almost TRIPLED the second place score! :star:

Wishing both Alleen and Tresa good luck with the upcoming eviction! :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Also, as I as scrolling through the episode the background of the blog started getting a bit deformed the more I went down the rabbit hole. Does anyone else also have that abnormality? *roll the credits*
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I didn't notice the background to be honest xD I was busy reading.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Christmas having a magical mystery tour courtesy of Dr. Evil, I love it! :lol: Seems that Evil is gonna be a bit of a trouble maker this season, If it's a prank war he wants it's a prank war he'll get though. :naughty:

Congrats on the Veto win Yannik! You beat me by a country mile, no way I was gonna be able to keep up. Too early to tell if keeping the noms the same was the right decision, guess only time will tell.

Good luck to Alleen and Tresa, sorry to see you guys up on the block. :heart:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The first eviction of this season is coming and you will have your say!

This week Kisha and Maximus are on the chopping block and at risk of being evicted. Who goes is up to you! As Kisha and Maximus are nominated this week they cannot vote in the eviction. In addition to this the current reigning HOH; Fiorella is also not eligible to vote. If the house fails to come to a majority decision, Fiorella will be able to make the final decision though.

Please could you fill in the below forms and send them back to me through Messages on the forums:

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT _______(KISHA/MAXIMUS)________ BECAUSE _____________________.

The deadline for all submissions is Wednesday 11th November 2020.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

• Options
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The first eviction of this season is coming and you will have your say!

This week Kisha and Maximus are on the chopping block and at risk of being evicted. Who goes is up to you! As Kisha and Maximus are nominated this week they cannot vote in the eviction. In addition to this the current reigning HOH; Fiorella is also not eligible to vote. If the house fails to come to a majority decision, Fiorella will be able to make the final decision though.

Please could you fill in the below forms and send them back to me through Messages on the forums:

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT _______(KISHA/MAXIMUS)________ BECAUSE _____________________.

The deadline for all submissions is Wednesday 11th November 2020.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all staying safe and sound.

The deadline for last votes is today, I'm still waiting for a couple of votes so if you could get these in asap that would be greatly appreciated.

There is 11 and 1/2 hours left to get your vote in so make sure you do before you miss it.

Thank you all once again!

• Options
    The one who loses....demand a recount! :grimace:
    I do have a favorite of the two I'd like to see stay. But will be sad to see one go.
    I've been enjoying reading this. Good job @Smarties100 !
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    The one who loses....demand a recount! :grimace:
    I do have a favorite of the two I'd like to see stay. But will be sad to see one go.
    I've been enjoying reading this. Good job @Smarties100 !

Thank you @LegacySims2017 I really appreciate that :):):)
  • Options
    IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN FOLKS...

IT'S TIME FOR SOME TEASER PICS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS ABOUT THEM IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

GLUM%2B1.jpg

REJECT%2B3.jpg

PRIDE%2B5.jpg

WARFARE%2B5.jpg

• Options
    WARFARE?! Ooof... Dr Evil is up to no good :scream:

And Jacob seems to reject the offer from Milton :o Who knows what will happen next? :naughty:

Fiorella seems petty sad though :(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HELLO GUYS...

IT'S GETTING RATHER LATE HERE... HOWEVER, I HAVE A NICE LITTLE SURPRISE. IT'S EPISODE TIME!!!

NEW EPISODE!!!

Abnormality%2BS6%2BCast%2BWall.png

PLEASE FIND THE LINK TO THE EPISODE BELOW:

EPISODE 6: FIRST EVICTION

GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE EPISODE!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD!

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww... Good luck!
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Ooooh, I'm seeing forward to Christmas's prank... ;)