Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jones/Langerak Multi-Generational Save (OLD)

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    RqsKaF0.jpg
    Eric went to bed the previous night and had been sleeping for several hours when his time was up. He seemed a bit surprised but was accepting of it.

SRiOTPH.jpg
    The family made it in to the room just as Grim was showing up. That night was the full moon so everyone was in their werewolf forms.

PLsCUlz.jpg
    As his father and wife before him, Eric welcomed Grim with open arms. He knew his time was up, why fight it? L4U-Rn knew what this meant but as she doesn't have emotions, she didn't feel the same as the rest did.

JQqpof7.jpg
    Everyone had to get some breakfast, even though they are upset. Melanie decided to cook, partially to get her mind off her fathers death. Ariana took it hard as she knew what being the heir meant to her grandpa.

tYoUon6.jpg
    Abigail worked on getting her license and she passed. Now only Evan needs to learn.

qIiV2X2.jpg
    Even though it was snowing outside, Evan decided to play chess. His sister Abigail was driving and Ariana left to visit a boy's house.

yaAsEyT.jpg
    Using MC, I checked to see how many teenagers there were in town. I saw that Misty Wan (pictured here) had a grandson that was around Ariana's age. Ariana went to check it out and talked to Misty for a bit.

3HYomAi.jpg
    I can't remember his name so I will edit this when I get the save loaded. Anyway, they did have attraction and compatible signs but I wasn't too fond of his traits or his looks. Also, romantic interactions didn't even show up. I don't have teenage romance turned off so not sure what happened there.

aELR3KX.jpg
    iFBuoxz.jpg
    Dwight had won another game so he was pretty elated. He and Melanie had a bit of private time together. His work schedule makes it hard to work around.

hqt1HQ4.jpg
    By this time, it was getting pretty late so the family went to bed. A bit after midnight, L4U-Rn made egg rolls for their breakfast.

Q5776nX.jpg
    In my hastily made cemetery, Eric came back but none of the other ghosts did. Probably down the line, Eric will be resurrected but not for a long time. It will be once I go through all towns I own. (If I get that far, lol)

A2mLJCZ.jpg
    They all ate their egg rolls in their pajamas until I had a bit of an issue with a plate and Abigail. I reset her but it messed everyone up so I cheated their needs up and got rid of the food.

KsJRK3h.jpg
    The triplets watched the cooking channel again before school. It has snowed but they still have school that day. Dwight and Melanie had a chat about how much Dwight hates art.

At this point, the family name changes to Langerak due to the fact Dwight and Melanie (Jones) Langerak are now heads of household.

1HpM1LL.jpg
    Melanie (Jones) Langerak has been on her latest book called 'Jones Family: Generations 1-4'. It is the history of the family heirs. Emily, Eric, Melanie herself, and stops at Ariana's life up to this point. It will be up to a future generation to continue with this.

6AnMW12.jpg
    Dwight is getting closer to getting his athletic skill to 10. He has close to half a point left.

4uVP8vO.jpg
    Today L4U-Rn made Key Lime Pie as it is Dwight's favorite food. He was at work but got some later that night.

kigeGjF.jpg
    Quinton Sekemoto came home with Evan today as they are friends. Quinton is also Ariana's love interest so she was a bit happy he was there as well.

yikBTPm.jpg
    The triplets worked on homework together while Quinton cleaned up his dishes. L4U-Rn was a bit mad as she was trying to get his plate to clean it. Quinton did join them soon after.

Bw6w3VI.jpg
    vQunAv9.jpg
    Ariana and Quinton flirted around a bit before she tried her luck. He accepted her kiss and her offer to go steady. We'll be seeing more of him. Sidenote: Looks like he may need work done on his nose and maybe a couple other small things. Gender flipping him showed me that we may have a problem with female children.

9LQE7Yl.jpg
    That following morning, Melanie and Dwight were up with Evan so they ate breakfast together. The two girls weren't quite up yet.

YniiEpU.jpg
    Evan and Ariana had a pillow fight in the back of the kitchen.

gSE3RzI.jpg
    Today is Dwight's birthday so I had him call in to work. He won't age up until tomorrows play session though as I quit early. He will be an adult and since he is a werewolf, it will be a bit longer until his elder years.

vYac0Kg.jpg
    While the kids were at school, Melanie finished her book and Dwight worked out some more.

nqeNW9J.jpg
    Melanie did maintenance on L4U-Rn and gained her first bot building skill point.
  • Options
    2GqyO4i.jpg
    Melanie had a chat with L4U-Rn after giving her a tuneup. They are only acquaintances so they have a bit to go to be friends.

kiitKbI.jpg
    I was wrong, Dwight only had a tiny bit left to level 10 in the athletic skill. He knocked it out right before the triplets came home from school.

iHxQIzA.jpg
    Then came his birthday. He now has 32 days left until he reaches the elder stage. I just reached day 110 so it should be on day 142 when he ages up for the last time. Melanie's birthday is in 2 days while the triplets have 5 days left until young adulthood. This update was on days 108 and 109.

QdU9OJB.jpg
    Since everyone was hungry, I let them eat the cake. Sometimes if they already ate, I just sell it after using it to get some money back.

801VWAc.jpg
    Abigail and Evan went elsewhere to do their homework so Ariana did hers and chatted with her dad. Unfortunately, Dwight was too interested in the MultiTab. The household only has the one and it once belonged to one of the recently deceased family members.

TyY1J1t.jpg
    The whole family except Evan ate breakfast together on day 109. L4U-Rn was shut down for a bit because I didn't want her putting the food away like she usually does. I also removed her cooking trait chip as she was cooking food when she didn't need to. I can always put it back in, she has it in her inventory. Also, why Dwight chose to talk about garbage while eating breakfast beats me. Who knows what Sims think?

CgdyRuP.jpg
    I made the triplets watch the cooking channel before school in hopes they'd learn the skill. No one did though but I'm sure it helped Ariana a bit. She did do a bit of cooking in France a few updates ago so has half a skill point at least. This time, we have Ariana talking about how delicious the TV chefs chicken legs look.

RPJeJUw.jpg
    While they were busy, Dwight and Melanie snuck a kiss in that led up to the shower for some fun. The kids didn't even notice.

VjDfUcM.jpg
    Dwight stayed home chatting with his coworkers while Melanie went and bought the Bistro. She then headed to the park to learn how to ice skate.

Dyrv8Av.jpg
    Melanie got hungry so I had her buy a pie to eat. It looks like it may have snowed on it though.

aV5czao.jpg
    Ariana, Abigail, and Evan had a field trip to the cemetery mausoleum. One of them got a cool poster that I put on the living room wall. I may move it but just wanted to see it.

u5Utx8F.jpg
    Another of the triplets got a Mysterious Mr. Gnome. I hardly ever collect gnomes so I decided to put this one out. One more and I can have a gnome family, something I also haven't done.

uz0KXVj.jpg
    This time, the triplets chose to do their homework in the spare room. This was Eric and Fawn's bedroom until Emily and Christopher died, then it became Dwight and Melanie's until Eric died when they moved into the master bedroom. It will be Melanie's in a few days and then the triplets bedroom will be a nursery for a while again. I just keep repeating this process through the generations.

EIY8yym.jpg
    Melanie started work on her newest book called Sunset Valley: A History. It is a book about the founding of Sunset Valley and all the events up to modern times. It's title is also a spoof off the textbook in the Harry Potter universe called Hogwarts: A History.

CX21KV8.jpg
    Dwight quit his job as he is having a midlife crisis. I'm giving him as many of his wishes as possible except moving or cheating on Melanie. Leave the cheating for a future generation with corresponding traits. He then went to the police station and turned in his application. All that exercise makes him a good candidate for that line of work.

6lX44Vb.jpg
    Ariana ate her breakfast with her parents. Abigail got up just shortly before they did and was already heading to the sink to do dishes.

fMwdMij.jpg
    Then the two girls went outside to build a snowman together before school. They were unfortunate as the snow never did get high enough to cancel school.

2fvn7Lo.jpg
    When they were finished, they had themselves another classic snowman. Someone had made one in the garden but it wasn't any of my Sims. I'm guessing it was the plumbot.

2yX1ggc.jpg
    Dwight had his first day of work as in the law enforcement career. This will be his only day to work this week as tomorrow is Snowflake Day, then the weekend will hit.

0KRaw6H.jpg
    Melanie knocked out another non-fiction book, earning her some more money. She still has over $2,500 to make before completing her LTW.

iJnKtmB.jpg
    To celebrate, she drank a skill booster she had made sometime when I wasn't paying attention to her. As she was drinking, a man called her on a date but she declined.

VcFNZKO.jpg
    The triplets came home to eat their supper shortly before Dwight finished work. He didn't get promoted as his logic is low but he has 3 days in a row to work on it before Monday comes around.

wgFxo3H.jpg
    Ariana has a goofy look on her face while doing her homework. She can complete hers faster since she is a bookworm but it doesn't mean she likes it. Dwight was reading a book for a job opportunity. Not pictured here, but Evan had a book to increase his school performance, not that he needs it. My Sims children always do well in school as I make sure they do their work.

a8tJfjF.jpg
    Tina Medina isn't a paparazzo anymore since she had her elder birthday. L4U-Rn is almost friends with her as I never really play as her. This means she meets people I don't normally let my Sims associate with. Anyway, the only thing L4U bought was one elixir.

7vSiIBo.jpg
    In the nearby family cemetery, Emily came back to visit. I hadn't seen her for a while as she's been gone several weeks now.
  • Options
    vI3hXpr.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie ate breakfast with their daughter Ariana. Melanie was discussing to her how the house will become Ariana's upon their deaths. Of course, like typical teenagers, Ariana didn't pay much attention to her mother.

aTH6MDn.jpg
    I thought this shot of the triplets turned out well. I was trying for a picture where they all faced forward with normal looks on their faces. Also, I think the gnome must have got tired on the table. Later on I found him outside in the snow.

QhBojox.jpg
    Melanie works on book after book when she can. She doesn't make a ton of money right now but each book helps her out.

KumSDae.jpg
    She wanted to have a Snowflake Day party so I had her set one up before playing guitar.

2XKQfhs.jpg
    I invited only family members to the party. Christian is on the floor to the left, cousin Lois is the one clapping her hands by the presents, farthest back Sim is Jessica who is a elder now, Tommy Bunch is standing behind Alicia, and of course, Evan is thinking about Tommy for some reason.

Qk41EzJ.jpg
    Christen is right behind Melanie, I see the game changed her hair and gave her awful clothes. Apparently I didn't have much room for the presents as some Sims didn't even participate. Only one in the household who did was Melanie.

ZqDKNIz.jpg
    I don't really know how but somehow the party was an epic one and everyone had a nice time. Anyway, Melanie had her birthday once the guests left.

ofjpF4y.jpg
    The family ate cake together and Abigail was talking about fitness.
    Abigail: Honestly, should we be eating this? It's not very healthy.
    Dwight: Hey, I've got a certificate saying I'm physically fit, what's a bit of cake going to hurt us.
    Speaking of Dwight, he's got a bit of a scruffy look right now as he wanted to grow facial hair as one of his crisis wishes.

Co6bbZf.jpg
    Once Abigail finished, she headed straight for the TV autonomously. I let her and didn't interfere with it.

fj3AjOA.jpg
    Ariana called her boyfriend Quinton Sekemoto. They haven't seen each other since Thursday at school.

pOnMPbB.jpg
    The full moon was that night so the whole household was forced to transform. I sent them all on a hunt in the cemetery, this is Melanie running around.

AaPk1e9.jpg
    And Christopher decided to make a comeback. Hadn't seen him for a while, last ghost was Emily the other day.

CkklW5h.jpg
    The Halloween pajama party breakfast. Okay, just kidding there, the full moon was the night before and they hadn't gotten the chance to go back to their human forms yet. Also, Halloween/Spooky Day was several days ago.

dv2drHr.jpg
    Finally got around to Evan, he didn't fully get his license yet but is getting close. It glitched and threw them out alongside the road as well as the fact Evan got extremely stressed.

SQYh0nk.jpg
    The girls went to the winter carnival where Abigail did some snowboarding. Ariana just watched this time.

UaysdZO.jpg
    They then went ice skating with Evan. I had sent him over after the driving issue but since he was so stressed, he transformed and just ran around the rink.

vkLQuSh.jpg
    While the kids were away, the adults did play... under the sheets, that is. :wink:

1ytG7cL.jpg
    Once they got hungry, I sent the triplets home to eat with their parents.

QFReMhV.jpg
    Then the family had a snowball fight in the family cemetery. It only has four graves right now so the rest is a big open space.
  • Options
    DtBa9qi.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie got up before the triplets today. It was the last day of winter and the snow was coming down pretty hard and it wasn't very warm.

aFhBArW.jpg
    Once he had finished, Dwight took a shower then listened to the logic tabcast while playing chess. This got him to level 3 in the skill, which he needs for his first promotion from Snitch to Desk Jockey. Should get this promotion tomorrow, hopefully.

O1nG8ee.jpg
    The triplets finally got up and ate their breakfast together. They seem to have a similar sleeping schedule now.

6LlWt8o.jpg
    Melanie finished one book and started her next one while Abigail worked out. She got level 2 in the athletic skill while Ariana read a book in her nightgown.

6LlWt8o.jpg
    Evan finished working on obtaining his drivers license. Now I won't have to do this for awhile. Ariana isn't having a child right when she gets married, she'll probably get a few promotions in whatever career I choose for her first.

iOefT9I.jpg
    Dwight had a chat with Abigail about athletics. She both share this trait so they enjoy talking about it. When Eric was alive, he'd grumble when they talked about exercise. He was a couch potato.

6yg4sBl.jpg
    Then he went to talk to his other daughter, Ariana. They don't have much in common but Dwight talked about computers and books with her, things she likes even if he doesn't.

kld1pJM.jpg
    I sent the family to the Bistro to eat their supper when I spotted Lois Bunch there. Lois is a cousin to Melanie, although she doesn't show as a family member to the triplets. Let's just hope Evan doesn't end up with a family member.

kIBszsj.jpg
    Abigail sat and watched television with her mother and father as her siblings were taking showers before the whole family (minus L4U-Rn) went to bed.

LVLA1Nz.jpg
    And speaking of her, I couldn't forget to get at least one photo of her. Since she was the only person awake, I had her stargaze through the telescope. I'm hoping for an alien abduction sometime, hopefully it is Dwight. I never had an alien baby before, although I was close with Brittany in the Ultimate Sim Challenge.

xOxD825.jpg
    nCFixSn.jpg
    Since Ariana is the heir, she went first. She didn't age up with a bad hairstyle but her clothes needed changed.

pkzQq7c.jpg
    QnjWP0C.jpg
    Abigail went next and right from the start I could tell she'd need some new clothes and a new hairstyle.

TZWA47v.jpg
    WGLmuHy.jpg
    Lastly, Evan aged up. Again, I knew he'd need a makeover.

FlsQKMh.jpg
    The family then ate their breakfast together and that's where I shut down last night. The next few pictures are the makeovers and will tell their five traits and LTW's.

OAYpwZv.jpg?1
    First is Ariana. Her traits are: Easily Impressed, Friendly, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, and Charismatic. Her LTW is to be Leader of the Free World.

3W1HB9C.jpg?2
    H56GSjW.jpg?1
    Abigail is Athletic, Brave, Grumpy, Artistic, and Handy. Her LTW is to be an Astronaut.

iwjwrql.jpg?1
    And last but not least is Evan. He was the easiest makeover as his everyday wear is the adult version of his teen outfit. His traits are: Loves The Outdoors, Neurotic, Daredevil, Artistic, and Green Thumb. His LTW is the Perfect Garden one.

Looking at them, I almost like Abigail better for the heir but Ariana won the competition so I am sticking with her. As for the other two, they aren't moving out right away so we'll see them at least another Sim week. Ariana's boyfriend is still a teen but I don't want to age any Sim up earlier than their actual birthday. That's one rule I'm trying to keep, only exception is if they use a youth potion. I'll age them whenever I feel ready to let them die.

9mtaZ5M.jpg
    L4U only has two plants to take care of right now as the snow is still on the ground. This update takes place about 7:00 AM on the same day the triplets aged up.

wgjL3oO.jpg
    Someone keeps making coffee and I'm not sure who. Regardless, Ariana took a cup for herself.

4SK7MCh.jpg
    Dwight had work today so he went to the police department. He is still a Snitch right now so he has to be careful not to get caught.

VYkXTk3.jpg
    Melanie has been working on a book of poetry as the royalties from it are bigger and will help her reach her LTW.

sZaI7i8.jpg
    Abigail wants to be an astronaut so she has been working out to reach that goal. She only has a few more days left at her childhood home (and being under my control) so I'm trying to give her a nice head start.

FBkAkD5.jpg
    Evan has the artistic trait so he likes to paint more than the others do. His days under my control are limited as well.

9r8d87P.jpg
    Ariana paid the bills and got the mail. The family got some copies of Melanie's books in the mail.

7yNdVCn.jpg
    oVRi5bG.jpg
    Abigail went to take a handiness class for her future career while her siblings went to the gym. She joined them there soon after. All three of them now at least have 3 points in the athletic skill.

gNBdzdT.jpg
    The fairy I made a couple months ago is still around. Her name was Rain Forest but she is now Rain Sekemoto as she married Sam Sekemoto. He passed away and she is single again so Evan said hello. They are attracted to each other so I believe I'll try to set them up before moving him out.

ptBvHho.jpg
    It's still cold out so after working out, I sent the triplets to the gym pool for some fun. Abigail and Ariana had an underwater hold your breath contest, which Ariana won.

DziGcCA.jpg
    Melanie ordered a pizza for the family. Dwight got his promotion and is now a Desk Jockey so Melanie decided they'd celebrate.

QpgToG1.jpg
    The family all sat down to eat but Evan had to be woken up as he went to bed and Dwight had to get kicked off the block breaker to get his slice. Then the family stayed up about an hour more before headed to bed.
  • Options
    9APHO58.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie both got up before the triplets did so they decided to watch the cooking channel together.

8Vz1ThM.jpg
    Once everyone was up, I took a look in the refrigerator to see what leftovers the family had. There was one plate of cheesesteak that Dwight ate but it ended up being bad and made him throw up not long after this photo. Melanie, Evan, and Abigail got leftover birthday cake.

CsMAVSE.jpg
    That left nothing for Ariana to eat so she ended up making a serving of waffles. This got her first skill point in cooking and got her part way to the next point.

F5gZwz3.jpg
    Then it was time for the graduation ceremony so the whole family got in the car and went to City Hall. Evan graduated Valedictorian and was voted Most Likely to Save the World. Abigail graduated with high honors and was voted Most Likely to Get Electrocuted. Ariana also graduated with high honors and was voted Most Popular.

dcoGXcn.jpg
    Back at home, Abigail worked out with the television again. She hasn't applied to the military career quite yet as I want her to do a few things before leaving the household.

JOgPDz3.jpg
    She invited her romantic interest, Andrea Ortega, over to visit. He is still a teenager and is a pudding face/zero slider Sim with the awful clothes townies wear. He is a former newspaper boy apparently and has no home.

tj1tGkx.jpg
    Using MC, I saw he had one day left before aging to young adult so I decided the Langeraks would throw him a party.

zvLSwxA.jpg
    And he went from a pudding face teen to a pudding face young adult.

hrXXX4U.jpg?1
    I decided to give him some numbers in CAS and I just drug sliders around until I got this. Still not the most spectacular Sim but he at least isn't the same as the other puddings.

mKjj5Ow.jpg
    The family sat down to eat cake with Andrea. After finishing, Abigail asked him to join the household and he accepted.

7GWVpHR.jpg
    sFqr8rs.jpg
    They also had their first kiss, then she asked him to be her boyfriend before dropping down to one knee and asking him to marry her.

bKfDPY0.jpg
    Once everyone went to bed, Andrea and Abigail snuck into Ariana's future bedroom for a little under the cover fun before falling asleep.

FOY4ncS.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie got up earlier than the other four household members but Evan wasn't far behind them. Melanie finished her breakfast just about the time Evan got up.

119T0Ie.jpg
    There were still three Sims to wait on and Abigail and Andrea took forever getting up. Melanie decided to play guitar while she waited. Today was Andrea's graduation and the whole family was waiting for time to go.

GqUX77u.jpg
    Evan had a wish to take care of the plants today so I decided I'd let him take care of them until he moves out. L4U-RN can take over again then.

aGaRELM.jpg
    Dwight was playing internet chess but was having a hard time against his opponent, causing him to get frustrated.

Al7MbeR.jpg
    Andrea graduated with high honors and was voted Most Likely to be a Rock Star. If his fellow students only knew he wants to be a master thief.

gl8Vnu5.jpg
    From graduation to a wedding. Andrea and Abigail got married shortly after this and Andrea decided to take the Langerak name.

5yAtKf3.jpg
    Instead of birthday cake, the family celebrated the marriage at the Bistro. Of course, the paparazzi had to get some shots for the tabloids and newspapers.

Aqba1a3.jpg
    Abigail and Andrea then were given her inheritance and sent to live near the beach. It's either Hank and Pauline's old house or the empty one that they bought. Not sure which one it is. The four members left watched a bit of TV before bedtime.

ujqj798.jpg
    Before heading to bed, Ariana looked in the wanted ads and saw City Hall wanted a podium polisher. The pay wasn't good but it'd get her foot in the door at least.
  • Options
    cNU2M1p.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie ate cake while waiting for the others to get up. Even if they get really tired, their bed is great at giving them a fast and easy nights sleep.

TU3qt5I.jpg
    Once he was done, Dwight went to watch TV. He had to work later so I figured this'd get his fun bar most of the way up before then.

4owIwkC.jpg
    The two remaining triplets, Ariana and Evan, both woke up at the same time and ate their breakfast together. They ran out of leftovers so Evan just ate ice cream. He can now that his parents can't ground him for it. Melanie may still complain when her son does this though.

oIBT94q.jpg
    Speaking of, Melanie continues to work on her book of poetry. She is now at level 9 of the skill and by the time I saved and quit had this book 90% finished.

vtimc2T.jpg
    Ariana dressed up nicely for work. I'd probably go with something a bit more professional but at least it's not as bad as some. She'll get the career specific outfits soon enough anyway.

kMwhlnP.jpg
    Melanie got a date offer but of course she declined. She's devoted to Dwight, even though he kept rolling wishes to dump her when he had his midlife crisis.

16befn6.jpg
    After that call, Melanie set to work making some food to store in the fridge. This way they'd at least have a few meals ready to eat.

SOF83Xt.jpg
    Evan invited Rain Sekemoto over to visit with him. They were barely even acquaintances but their connection was so great they became friends in a few Sim hours. I never planned on having her join the family when I created her but I'm glad I'll get to play her a bit. Yeah, she's one of three Sims added temporarily to the household.

m6vFdcy.jpg
    A bit later, Evan had his first kiss with her. She's more experienced with this than he is as she was with Sam Sekemoto for at least a couple Sim weeks. After this was taken, he asked her to be his girlfriend and moved her in. Unfortunately, this meant two kids and a cat were moving in too.

mTzdkmM.jpg
    Corinne Sekemoto, eldest daughter of Rain Forest and Sam Sekemoto.

XKnf4Jd.jpg?1
    Jamil Sekemoto, second child of the same couple.

jfxNTQm.jpg
    And the family cat, Mags Sekemoto

Yqrm8nz.jpg
    Ariana and the rest of the family transformed due to the full moon but only Jamil passed out. Ariana talked with her brother while Rain took care of Jamil who was hungry and getting tired.

xGDUv5q.jpg
    xOXpPld.jpg
    Rain and Corinne were both hungry so they autonomously grabbed leftovers to eat while Dwight read a book for work and Melanie worked on another book.

6W3T7sd.jpg
    Aunt Ariana helped her future sister-in-law take care of Jamil. Rain had to take care of her own needs at that moment so Ariana put him to bed.

9np706g.jpg
    Everyone went to bed as it was getting late but L4U-RN practiced martial arts for something to do.

OP7CMus.jpg
    Emily came back to visit in the family cemetery but her son Eric isn't happy to see a ghost while Fawn isn't happy to see her husband either, unless they were both reacting to Emily.
  • Options
    d17V5Ou.jpg
    L4U-Rn had to take care of Jamil Sekemoto that morning as his mother and the Langeraks were still asleep.

9F4JE6L.jpg
    Life with four werewolves, a fairy, and two young kids was a bit hectic but I got everyone to eat their breakfast without too much issue.

qL19U3j.jpg
    Evan caught Rain after breakfast and grabbed her for a kiss. For now, Rain is staying in those clothes but she may get a makeover later. She was just a quick fairy I didn't intend to do much with.

5lhr5MM.jpg
    MsEKsdE.jpg
    Evan then proposed to her and set up a wedding the same day. The only reasons I do this so quickly is that I won't be playing them and also due to the default normal lifespan.

eoM8Cnh.jpg
    After the ceremony, it was time to kick them out of the nest but not before giving Evan his $25,000 starting money. They also got back the money Rain and her children brought with them. Evan doesn't look too happy for someone who just got married.

MffgZ9M.jpg
    a1IkxO2.jpg
    Right now, there is no need for the triplets old bedroom so it was quickly converted into a martial arts room. It will stay this way until I need the space again.

IpP9Nu4.jpg
    Mom and daughter ate their supper together. I can't remember what Dwight was doing or if he'd already eaten.

zU0TrEI.jpg
    Ariana continues to work on her athleticism. Her job doesn't require it but it'll help keep her in shape, never know when that'll come in handy.

xXcghk2.jpg
    Melanie seemed a little surprised at how smooth Dwight is. They ended upstairs in the bedroom and wore themselves out as they feel asleep right after.
  • Options
    NUL7T22.jpg
    Since there weren't that many leftovers in the fridge to make a good breakfast, Melanie decided to cook some waffles. She's got some cooking skill but is nowhere near where her Grandpa Christopher was at.

JohBqO9.jpg
    The three remaining members of the household at their breakfast together. Not sure why Melanie was talking about bandages, maybe she burnt herself making breakfast.

qBUQ1I9.jpg
    Dwight has been breaking stone blocks and shortly after this picture, he was breaking four at a time. He also hit level 9 of the martial arts skill.

LjrXEII.jpg
    Melanie worked on her latest book but still did not finish it. It's a longer one as I'm still going for the LTW.

fzDYW2b.jpg
    Ariana watched TV to get her fun meter up then she called her boyfriend over to visit.

hWIN2Y2.jpg
    Quentin Sekemoto arrived at the house and I laughed at how bad he looked. Luckily, even though his traits are bad, he and Ariana still have chemistry.

61KXQEn.jpg?1
    I took him into CAS to see what I could do with him. Looking at two of his traits, I saw he is rebellious and is also hot headed so I went with a bit of the rebel look. He's still not as good as other Sims I've seen but I kind of like him. His name also got changed to Quinton which is the usual spelling I see for the name.

shY6uPu.jpg
    Ariana seems to approve of his new look as she was the one who initiated the kiss. Soon after, she asked him to join the household and he accepted.

CIqwS5f.jpg
    Inside, Dwight was getting romantic with Melanie. It seems like he is busy on the weekdays with work so they don't have as much time as they'd like.

n5GDaE1.jpg
    Ariana took Quinton to visit Evan and Rain but only Evan was home with Jamil. While Quinton sat and watched TV, Ariana stood in the rain to talk with her brother.

295BoZ1.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie continued being romantic until they ended up in bed together.

kBA6r7e.jpg
    Abigail and Andrea moved in to Agnes Crumplebottom's old house so Ariana went to visit them. Only Abigail was home and since Quinton went to work too, the sisters were alone. Ariana was happy to feel her sisters baby bump, this will be her first niece or nephew. (Not counting the step-nieces and nephews Corinne and Jamil)

Up26rni.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie were hungry after all the exercise they got upstairs so they had leftover ratatouille for supper without changing back into their casual wear.

AmXPxyk.jpg
    Ariana decided to take her sister out for a night on the town. Only the Bistro had the atmosphere she was looking for, no nightclubs in Sunset Valley and Abigail can't drink with the baby growing inside her.

P44AaXl.jpg
    Melanie decided to put her grandmother's alchemy station to use. No one had really used it since her father Eric dabbled with it. She learned several low level elixirs before bedtime.

OMCAGHy.jpg
    I was really needing an invigorating elixir for a late night party but L4U-Rn couldn't find one for Ariana. I did see the NPC looks decent for what she is. She also is making use of one of the female hairstyles I downloaded.

gC9tDUV.jpg
    Ariana did go to the party but there weren't too many people there. She mainly talked to Corinne before heading home around 10pm

BSVQ4JD.jpg
    The life fruit plants died but there is a lot of fruit left so I had L4U-Rn grow some wolfsbane instead.

i2H3NXi.jpg
    Lastly, Emily decided to come out again that night.
  • Options
    wo7VZLz.jpg
    Melanie got woken up early in the morning and got sick in the toilet. She knew that she wasn't sick, however, and was pregnant with her fourth child.

GnA76qB.jpg
    Melanie went back to bed afterwards and a few hours later, Dwight woke up and ate breakfast. The rest of the family were up a bit later.

yAwO0RX.jpg
    Once he was done, Dwight headed upstairs to break blocks but I switched him out to space rocks. He wasn't successful at breaking any so far though.

41qk3zI.jpg
    Once Melanie finished her breakfast, she continued work on her latest book and ended up finishing it later. She still needs around $500 or less until completing her wish.

FyKC2uZ.jpg
    L4U-Rn worked in the garden taking care of various plants, this one was a pumpkin plant.

g5x5mVN.jpg
    VyfhMF9.jpg
    Ariana and Quinton went to the spring festival on its last day and tried out the love tester. It said they had good chemistry or something like that. After that, she challenged Quinton to a horseshoe contest.

q3DcRtS.jpg
    After Quinton ended up winning, the young couple went skating in circles together. A couple of friends were also doing circles together.

3CauuuH.jpg
    One of the distant cousins passed by, she is a Bunch descendant and her mother is Melanie's cousin Christen.

jrCUPeX.jpg
    After they finished skating, Ariana talked to a friend on the phone while Quinton used the bathroom. Once he came out, I started some romantic interactions between the two.

tYTUNmY.jpg
    While her daughter was having fun at the park, Melanie got her notice that she is pregnant. She seems pretty happy to be having another baby. It will be a male as I cheated to see the gender.

EPoj6z1.jpg
    Speaking of Ariana though, she spent the day with Quinton at the park so she could propose. He of course said yes and she put the ring on his finger. Now they are engaged, they'll have to wait a bit for the wedding but to keep Quinton's age in line with hers, he may start eating life fruit as I have plenty.

SayhQ9m.jpg
    Melanie shared the pregnancy news with her husband. Luckily he was happy about it and gave her the thumbs up.

RTkW7mH.jpg
    aQ1wVAu.jpg
    To celebrate their engagement, Ariana and Quinton went to the Bistro and ate outside together. I also found Rain Langerak with her daughter Corinne Sekemoto. If you recall, Rain married both Sam Sekemoto and later Evan Langerak, brother to Ariana.

zbMWP2W.jpg
    After eating, Quinton played guitar for the rest of the diners. Unfortunately, he didn't even have a skill point so didn't play well at all. He has a way to go to becoming a rockstar.

a8Iiwep.jpg
    Back at the house, Ariana needed a shower so she asked Quinton to join her for a little shower fun. No, she isn't pregnant yet as I'm waiting until they marry.

IwMZIkQ.jpg
    Melanie was getting stir-crazy so I sent her and Dwight to the family cemetery to play catch with a football. Right behind Melanie is the headstone for Tommy Bunch.
  • Options
    GiF6M2C.jpg
    First of all, this is the Sim CravenLestat made for me. Her name is Cori Lucas and she wants to go into the science and medicine field. Unfortunately, her scholarship went to someone else and she can't afford University. That is when Dwight and Melanie Langerak stepped in and brought her into their home. This update will involve her and the Langeraks. (Photo was taken in a test save I'm using to recreate Sims and mess around in.)

jM3OYNk.jpg
    As everyone was sleeping, no one saw Eric come to visit. He just wanted to say hello but no one was around.

eGXSJwx.jpg
    As soon as 5:00 AM hit, L4U-Rn ran out the door to garden. I love how fast autonomy works with that chip. The money trees brought in about $5,000 so I was happy about that.

KlM84mS.jpg
    As mentioned in my last bit of feedback, I just got University back last night and had fun playing it. Ariana and Quinton quit their jobs to get a college degree. This way they will come back with higher levels than a Sim with no degree. The family went out to the diner for their last meal as a family before Uni.

9Kan3Am.jpg
    By the time they had finished, Cori had just arrived. The three young adults each took their entry test to see how many credits they got. Here are their results.
    Quinton Sekemoto: 6 credits in Fine Arts, no scholarship awarded.
    Cori Lucas: No credits, no scholarship but scored highest in science and medicine.
    Ariana Langerak: 6 credits in Technology, Science and Medicine, and also in Communications. Partial scholarship of $1000

wsBEc1y.jpg
    After signing up, the three young adults said goodbye to Dwight, Melanie, and L4U-Rn and headed to the University world. Cori is in science, Quinton in Fine Arts, and Ariana is in Communications. Everyone signed up for 2 weeks but will need at least an additional week or two to finish.

HKU3mCt.jpg
    Ariana spent some time getting to know Cori. Cori is shy and socially awkward so it's harder for her to make friends but she made one in Ariana. They even have attraction for each other, but I'm not going that route for these two.

eLeos9f.jpg
    Quinton played his guitar while the two women chatted. He knew if he wanted to be a rockstar, you got to play that guitar.

edquYTe.jpg
    All three went to the Meet and Greet together and each got a college related item. Ariana got a kicky bag for hers.

f8cAxdq.jpg
    Cori was more interested in the science lab and went straight to work. She'd heard Sims U had a great science department and she couldn't wait to try everything out.

wlRmNVV.jpg
    Ariana was meeting people but she had a trait incompatibility with Brian Petersen that caused them to both get bored of each other.

S53dLwM.jpg
    Before bedtime, Ariana turned on Luke Bryan and danced, with Quinton and Cori soon joining in the fun.

bThRNcn.jpg
    Quinton cooked breakfast for the household as cooking helps with the Fine Arts degree.

w1bVCEB.jpg
    cSpxgJ6.jpg
    Once the two women woke up, they all ate breakfast before their classes. Cori decided to sit on her own as she is still a little shy around Quinton.

1AArsyg.jpg
    Everyone's first class went great but Ariana made the most progress. If Quinton tried to suck up to the professor, it gave him a bad moodlet since he is rebellious.

KuBjkZ5.jpg
    After their second class, Quinton played his guitar a bit before the last class of the day.

c05iaaz.jpg
    Cori had a way to go to get to her third class so she had to run to get there in time.

c00mYvl.jpg
    When everyone got home, they all ate supper together. It was also the full moon so Ariana had to transform.

OL4MwCx.jpg
    Once again, Quinton made breakfast for the family. He doesn't know how to make too much yet but at least he doesn't burn anything.

7eb2kzA.jpg
    Quinton was the first to eat his meal and the two women woke up shortly after to eat theirs.

tGlKqY7.jpg
    Quinton's class today was later than the women's classes so he stayed home and did some sketching.

5I58lDV.jpg
    Ariana's class was an outdoors one so she worked with the communications machine or whatever it's called.

79dx2Lt.jpg
    SGSfo5n.jpg
    Cori's class was a lecture that she attended. She didn't fall asleep and instead took notes and asked questions. After the lecture, she went to the lab to use the science machine. This got her a point in the skill.

8ddNOLd.jpg
    After Ariana's class finished, she held a protest against unskilled Sims. I had her do this so I'd get that 2 day moodlet I liked when I did the Ultimate Sim challenge. It makes skilling go much faster, which can be a good thing for some skills.

PlN2ZRB.jpg
    Cori and Quinton ate supper together while Ariana was heading home from a successful protest.
  • Options
    oWfDtWm.jpg
    Cori got up first so she moved the laundry from the washer to the dryer. Everyone takes turn's with this but I actually almost forgot that University has laundry.

DHx45VA.jpg
    Quinton played his guitar while the two women were finishing getting ready for the day. He's doing well in the skill and could possibly max it by the time he graduates.

klbSAh1.jpg
    The three friends ate their breakfast together but Cori wouldn't sit down. Her path got blocked by Ariana so she stood up to eat.

NubGa8N.jpg
    After eating, Cori used the skeleton to study for her exams that are coming up.

hac3B9L.jpg
    Ariana has been taking photography lessons so she took a picture of Cori. I just put it up on the wall then decided to snap this pic. It's not much but I think it looks cool.

Skw9vo0.jpg
    Then it was time for classes so the three members of the household went their separate ways. Everyone ended up doing well for their classes.

XvnKcFh.jpg
    The girls ate their supper together while Quinton had to make a serving of hotdogs. This would be breakfast the next day as well. I figure they are Sims, they don't really care what they eat.

MCHf5M7.jpg
    That next morning, Cori did some dancing while waiting on Quinton and Ariana to get up for the day. She kept it low so it wouldn't wake them up.

xLCqKXW.jpg
    Once they got up, Cori sat down to eat breakfast with them. She is still shy around Quinton as they barely interact. That will change soon though.

rXIBw4K.jpg
    Quinton decided to have a chat with her to get her to open up around him. Unfortunately, they barely made any progress on that but it's a start.

SyS5XoM.jpg
    The ladies had their early classes again so Quinton stayed home to do some sketching for an opportunity. He completed that then played guitar until his class.

2q8yZKU.jpg
    5x9iTV8.jpg
    Cori had an outdoors class while Ariana had a lecture to attend. At first, she wanted to sleep but I made her participate, even though she doesn't have to. If she is on the lot, she can do whatever she likes and it would count.

c34CzxS.jpg
    Class was over so Ariana went upstairs to exercise to the radio. She has to do 4 hours for an opportunity but she didn't finish.

FMULo7h.jpg
    Cori came to the Student Union building as well. She likes using the science machine and is hoping to get a Forbidden Fruit. She figures she could sell it to someone and make a tidy profit from it.

OL0SJGy.jpg
    A protest was the reason Ariana didn't get to finish the opportunity. I'm mainly just having her do them this trip to University but the second trip she won't.

05cu4Mu.jpg
    pbRDtqz.jpg
    Once everyone got home, they all ate their supper before heading to bed. Tomorrow will be Friday which means exams.
  • Options
    yvZQO4t.jpg
    Quinton did the laundry while the women were still asleep.

0VMsP39.jpg
    I forgot to have leftovers in the fridge so everyone had to eat bread and jam, except for Quinton. He had the only leftover food left, which was pancakes.

ql4hZan.jpg
    I was trying to get Ariana's rebel status up so I had her rant about politics for a bit.

AJ6hY74.jpg
    Between classes, Cori met this man whose name escapes me at the moment. They had hearts for each other but I'm not sure if they'll end up together or not.

kNbOMT6.jpg
    When classes were over for the day, everyone went to the diner to eat as there wasn't time to cook.

KdaccTL.jpg
    Quinton and Ariana had some fun in the shower once they got back home. The whole household went to bed shortly after.

PQgoAv2.jpg
    When Cori got up, she talked with Melanie back home to get to know her a bit better.

v85lS3P.jpg
    Quinton made pancakes this morning as everyone did well on their exams yesterday.

tdsqM6J.jpg
    Ariana continues to work out. She is not into it as much as her sister Abigail is but she still wants to stay fit while she can.

XZl68US.jpg
    Cori and Quinton got to know each other a bit more but not enough for her to get over her shyness around him.

JlYYb4V.jpg
    She left later to look for some seeds and she found a few to experiment on. After a few attempts, she was successful in creating a Forbidden Fruit! She sold it to Ariana who took an interest in it. Now Ariana is deciding whether to eat it or plant it but is leaning towards planting it.

nVyXDJT.jpg
    Ariana and Quinton ate their supper together while Cori was busy with other things. Ariana had just finished exercising while Quinton was playing guitar.

tAusHnY.jpg
    The three roommates always have a ton of laundry so Ariana took her turn this afternoon.

z5zZwyh.jpg
    Cori danced while Quinton played his guitar. They are getting closer to being friends but neither have traits that they could build a relationship faster with.

IzRcIrH.jpg
    Cori broke her shower so Ariana said she'd fix it. Unfortunately, I forgot that Quinton has the Handyman trait so I should have had him do it instead. A computer and sink also broke down during the next day.

3DLvjUg.jpg
    Quinton got up the following morning and did some more laundry, cooked pancakes, then sat down for his breakfast. He did this while both women were still asleep.

IkJZJhK.jpg
    When Cori got up, she ate her breakfast then retreated into her room for a while. She still isn't completely comfortable around Quinton.

tHlqgfQ.jpg
    a0Y0EbH.jpg
    Eventually, I did force them to talk and it went well until Quinton asked if he could sketch her (clothed). Apparently they have to be friends or better to do so but this was actually my first time asking so I didn't know that.
  • Options
    icOz8Hh.jpg
    At the party Quinton threw, Ashley C (forgot the full last name) decided to run around nude. I'm sure the guys were happy about that.

Y4mBKGs.jpg
    Cori was just a bit afraid to try this but when Ariana asked her to hold her, Cori excitedly said yes. The woman in the background likes Cori, who is a celebrity due to being friends with Ariana. The woman also has a crush on Cori too as she got hearts for her when she was invited.

AhvgGV3.jpg
    Unfortunately, the cops heard about the party and were on their way to put a stop to it. Quinton had to shoo people out, causing them to say the party stunk.

A0Qx7vT.jpg
    The maid broke the sink so Cori started to clean up the mess while Quinton got ready to fix it.

V9SNMm8.jpg
    Once that was finished, the three roommates sat down to eat their supper together. Quinton had already finished his food but stayed to chat with the ladies.

bS8Vlpu.jpg
    Cori had forgiven Quinton for asking to sketch her. They still aren't friends but are getting close to it.

8iIa0kD.jpg
    qdzAmqg.jpg
    Qv48gth.jpg
    Tonight was the full moon which meant Ariana had to transform. Unfortunately, that scared Cori so badly that she passed out from fright. Being the good friend she is, Ariana got out her megaphone and woke her friend up. Cori didn't say anything, but she sure didn't want to be awakened like that ever again.

lsiv6SK.jpg
    Today Ariana was the first one to get up. The full moon was the previous night and the moodlet hadn't worn off yet so she ate in werewolf form.

X4GohS9.jpg
    Quinton got up next and worked on the laundry before eating his breakfast and showering.

hBqtzRJ.jpg
    Ariana was already exercising when Cori got up to eat her breakfast. Ariana had an opportunity to gain celebrity points if she exercised.

9KVa5fw.jpg
    I had Quinton play his guitar so he'd gain a point in it. It'll be his main skill requirement for work so now is a good time to try and max it.

tq61klN.jpg
    Then it was time for classes. Today they had all three due to it being a Monday.

8PQetnP.jpg
    Between classes, Quinton found Ariana and gave her a kiss. Unfortunately, he was also thinking about the woman behind him.

ViBvdpd.jpg
    X60C2a6.jpg
    By the time all three classes were done, everyone was starving. Cori got home first but Ariana somehow decided not to go home when I told her too. That made her get the Hungry Like a Wolf moodlet, or whatever it's called and it forced her transformation. She almost passed out before she got into her bed even.
  • Options
    gIdoiVY.jpg
    Quinton and Cori got up first and by the time Cori was eating, Quinton was getting ready to do dishes.

gWBV4ym.jpg
    Then I had Quinton talk to Cori as they are getting close to being friends now. I'm hoping they'll be friends real soon.

aIYNy7R.jpg
    Tuesday's are Ariana's outdoors class. As you can see, it was raining so it wasn't the best day for a class outdoors.

DBnUk9W.jpg
    Quinton didn't have a class until 12pm so he did some sketches while the women were away.

9sViFj3.jpg
    Cori had a lecture but since a Sim only needs to be on the lot, I had her work on science instead. She gained her 5th skill point in the skill and is now halfway done with it. Hopefully I can finish it by the time she graduates.

HMd1aPu.jpg
    Ariana had an opportunity to befriend Samantha Grey for celebrity points so I sent her over to work on that. She was successful so I sent her home to eat her supper.

Ulnjc6h.jpg
    I got lucky this time as all three of the Sims sat together for supper. This probably helped with Cori and Quinton becoming friends, at least I hope it did.

i2CjRnI.jpg
    6kg0SGs.jpg
    Quinton then played his guitar for the ladies so they would have some nice music to dance to. Everyone had a fun time but I had to send them to bed as classes start early on Wednesday mornings.

MlwFDWs.jpg
    Wednesday came around and all three members of the household got up around the same time. Each one had something leftover in the fridge.

mvUbdgC.jpg
    Quinton and Cori got in to a bit of an argument inside so I tried to have them talk outside. Unfortunately, they are now back to the middle line between friends and enemies.

ATt9rcg.jpg
    Then they had classes in the same building together. As you can see, they aren't talking to each other.

3fhPvO3.jpg
    They did eat their supper together, without Ariana. I just realized I didn't take any of Ariana for this post. :frowning:

1hXNBTu.jpg
    While the women were getting ready for bed, Quinton was making spaghetti for breakfast and supper on Thursday. If he has time, he may make breakfast instead but at least I have food if he doesn't have time.

3b7RKMg.jpg
    Ariana was the first one up on Thursday so she got her pick of leftovers. Cori and Quinton both were still sleeping.

wctNSRG.jpg
    Ariana then collected all of the current laundry on the lot and put it in the washer.

PMxOZtV.jpg
    O3GOhFO.jpg
    The girls had their classes much earlier than Quinton, Cori's being an outdoors class and Ariana's being a lecture. These are their final classes for this term and they will all be heading home a bit later in the update.

F2tuBrK.jpg
    Quinton used the quiet time to focus on his music. He likes playing for other people but inspiration hits when he is alone.

Smg3doa.jpg
    Soon enough, his class started. His class was also outdoors and they were told to sketch something that was nearby.

DAGU4xI.jpg
    Ariana was the only one home at this time so she spent her alone time exercising for an opportunity. She didn't finish it yet but is halfway there.

oMNMdyH.jpg
    After working on the group science project for several hours, Cori learned there was a Lever of Doom. She didn't know what it would do but when she activated it, it made her befuddled for 6 hours straight.

t1dPySv.jpg
    GWQdQGP.jpg
    When Cori got home, she and Ariana studied together. Afterwards, they also ate supper together. Quinton had just gotten to the fridge when Ariana's speech bubble hid him but he's back there.

H3NeTVG.jpg
    Then Ariana practiced her writing skill. Since she won't be a writer, I just had her do the option where they don't write a book, they just practice their skill.

gp0hb81.jpg
    Friday morning, Quinton burned the pancakes. Ariana and Cori ended up eating them anyway, even though I should have thrown them out.

ZitcXuf.jpg
    Cori broke her shower so I had Quinton fix it as he is a handy Sim. He also mopped up the floor, even though she should have done that.

9bIf5CE.jpg
    Speaking of, Cori streaked through the hallway a bit. Luckily Quinton didn't see it.

4LHLaZt.jpg
    Then she and Quinton had a trivia contest. Both of them have nerd influence so both did a good job.

s6qmCEf.jpg
    UU5ec9u.jpg
    Then it was time for final exams. The three students ran off in their different directions and took their three tests. First pic is Ariana after first class while the second is Quinton after the second class.

sV4dHoC.jpg
    Once classes were finished, I sent them all home as they were starving. Ariana was very close to having an unvoluntary transformation but made it just in time.

Rest of the update is here. Didn't want to break it down even further into three parts.
    0G0UbGH.jpg
    Saturday morning, the three went to breakfast together. I didn't want leftovers in the fridge as they are leaving soon.

uEOMk8t.jpg
    VwDunfR.jpg
    Afterwards, I sent them over to the coffee shop to play some pool. They were too early for the bowling alley so they spent a few hours here.

xJgT4Kk.jpg
    They went to the bowling alley once it opened, Cori and Ariana on a shared lane while Quinton bowled alone.

Cori, Quinton, and Ariana then ate their last meal together before heading back to Sunset Valley.

ly0qHwc.jpg
    House wouldn't fully load, even after a few minutes but they made it home safely. Now I'll spend the remaining hours of that day in Sunset Valley before sending them to complete their degrees.
  • Options
    Ab0w8Aw.jpg
    When I returned to this save, Dwight was at work and a very pregnant Melanie was talking with L4U-RN about herself, apparently.

9pxYvRu.jpg
    Dwight somehow had a stressful day at work and even though he didn't have a red bar or moodlet, he left work just to transform. I have no idea why he did it but it made me mad. Anyway, he did get promoted to Traffic Cop once he went back to finish.

nG7WWly.jpg
    I hadn't played the save for a while so I didn't know what was in the fridge. I ended up sending these four to the Bistro and happened to catch this picture of all four of them as they left.

ADCYpd1.jpg
    Quinton decided to play the blues but I made him stop and play for tips instead. He played for quite a while but only made $15 in tip money.

1wAlX3T.jpg
    This didn't stop Cori and Ariana breaking out into dance. These two are the best of friends and love showing off their dance moves.

lCH0a7w.jpg
    I had sent Dwight over to the Bistro to join his family and eat but apparently he went home autonomously when I was busy with the others. I found him upstairs chopping space rocks.

bhIgdUx.jpg
    L4U-RN played chess while the family was getting ready for bed and she enjoyed it so much she ended up playing until the early hours of the next day.

eUydDUF.jpg
    After eating their breakfast, Dwight and Melanie spent a little bit of time alone before the younger generation woke up.

IgezHye.jpg
    I had to kick L4U-RN off the chess table as there were plants to be harvested. I think she ended up making a couple thousand off the money trees.

qvIsmDf.jpg
    Just a random pic of Dwight in his new uniform.

bHLOEGC.jpg
    Quinton, Ariana, and Cori watched the cooking channel together for awhile before Cori switched it to fishing. I mostly had them do this in hopes of building their relationships with each other.

lCgBjLU.jpg
    And lastly, Melanie gave birth to her fourth child, a little boy she named Michael Langerak. He is athletic and brave because I picked the traits instead of randomly rolling them. Otherwise, he would have had the loner trait and another awful one.

xwNflty.jpg
    The trio of Ariana, Quinton, and Cori made it to the university world with no issue. They have one week and they will finish their degrees, which means I won't be sending any save to University until USC season two in my challenge.

cx80jEj.jpg
    I mostly had them all talk with each other until the Meet and Greet. Here, Cori is picking out a freebie.

7pomsq6.jpg
    Quinton and Ariana both decided to use the computers while Cori used the science machine.

xd854vn.jpg
    Quinton didn't have any food made yet so the trio went to the diner for supper.

oPNM50g.jpg
    3t4d8Mx.jpg
    Once they got home, I had them all go to bed. Then, when Quinton woke up, I had him make breakfast for them all.

4GtAcGn.jpg
    When they tried to do dishes, someone ended up breaking the sink. Quinton was able to fix it thankfully.

IDKxThW.jpg
    Ariana and Cori both had class at 8AM so they went off to those and I realized Ariana brought her car with her to the university world.

U6K3njh.jpg
    Quinton's class wasn't until later so I had him play SimCity until time to go.

kkVhTHe.jpg
    I gave in and bought a cheap TV for some fun. This family does not have the funds that the Ultimate Sim Challenge family has but they still can buy decent things.

UgIJXtV.jpg
    For lunch, the maid ended up eating with them. It was closer to supper time so I'm not sure what to consider it as.

k614qL9.jpg
    Then before they went to bed, Ariana and Quinton had some alone time together.

1mB3M2r.jpg
    And the next day, Ariana worked on an opportunity with athletics.
  • Options
    1eqaocC.jpg
    There was only a few pancakes left so Cori ate pumpkin pie for breakfast. Since fall is getting closer in real life, I'm looking forward to pumpkin pie and Cool Whip myself.

mHjWd1z.jpg
    Ariana practiced her writing skills as writing and photography bring her school performance up. She won't become a writer, although she may write a book or two down the road.

Mda9vHx.jpg
    Cori just watched the gardening channel but never did gain a skill point. She needs it for her career in the future but her's will all depend on how she does autonomously. She's getting her own household back in Sunset Valley. Thanks again @CravenLestat for making her!

yAGqVOo.jpg
    Quinton played the guitar as it will help his performance at university and when he rejoins the music career.

rUmJJGy.jpg?1
    Cori's class today was a lecture so I made sure she participated. Even though she won't be under my control in a few days, I still want her to succeed in life. I also sent her to learn the gardening skill as the TV wasn't quite cutting it.

t2osw2H.jpg
    Ariana's class was outside and she was broadcasting in the snow. I love Tuesday and Thursday because they don't have so much to do and can have some fun.

dvLyl1H.jpg
    Quinton slept through his class. He's got the rebellious trait so he gets upset when he participates too much. His class was after the ladies finished theirs.

1SGmUDu.jpg
    When Quinton got home, he made some food for the three of them to eat on during the week.

MHHGLlM.jpg
    Later on, they ate goopy carbonara together and had a small chat. Afterwards, I sent them off to do the activities they needed to raise their performance.

d6dls6i.jpg
    Once I got them all to bed, a burglar showed up right before midnight. Ariana beat them up and sent them running out the door with their tail tucked between their legs. She's level 7 athletics and also a werewolf so the burglar had no chance to beat her.

Ro3zn5n.jpg
    Wednesday morning, Cori and Ariana ate breakfast together.

boTjFRX.jpg
    Then they both sat down to watch TV. I would have had Quinton join but there was not enough room.

aHI1h1D.jpg
    I had Quinton go to ask the advisor for extra funds and he got $3000.

77Fcpmw.jpg
    Then I sent him to the Student Union building to play guitar, just for fun.

Ze4Wpvb.jpg
    When everyone's classes got finished, I sent them all home. Cori is taking two classes every other day so she wasn't there in time for supper and had to eat later.

NWSy4sm.jpg
    Lastly, before they all went to bed, Quinton had to fix their computer.
  • Options
    GF9A7w9.jpg
    Quinton was already up and playing guitar when the women got up to eat their breakfast.

FHyuayo.jpg
    XkptUDr.jpg
    vwX9M1b.jpg
    Then it was time for everyone's classes. Ariana had her last lecture while Cori and Quinton both had their last class activity days. One more day to go and they (and myself) are done with university. There will 78 more Sim days in Sunset Valley to reach 200 then I'll move them to a fresh save. Most of the current Sims will be deceased by then.

vwX9M1b.jpg
    Z5T33xT.jpg
    For supper, Quinton made the three of them macaroni and cheese. He's at a decent level of cooking that he won't burn anything and should be able to make meals for the family.

Ow9YU5D.jpg
    Then they got invited to a party thrown by a female townie whose name I can't remember. It may have been Jennifer Grey but I can't remember.
    As you can see, Quinton decided to watch TV.

Fe9Swgf.jpg
    Cori met a guy she kind of liked but she didn't make a lot of progress towards a relationship. She'll just wait until she gets back to Sunset Valley and SP will set her up with someone.

3SZ59v8.jpg
    Our resident handyman had to fix the kitchen sink again. If his music career doesn't take off, he could fix things for a living.

9egCOhl.jpg
    Between Cori's exams, she watched TV with Ariana who was already done with her exam. Quinton was already doing his exam and everyone ended up passing exams with flying colors.

nKWqldC.jpg
    Saturday, I sent the trio to use the computers and science machine until time for graduation.

rOtCED4.jpg
    At the sports center, I had the trio play in the snow as I didn't want them getting stuck in the crowd and not graduating.

pxmrxGO.jpg
    The trio were already inside but Abigail Langerak and Jessica (Jones) Bunch were among the guests who attended. I also saw Dwight and Melanie, and Rain and Evan Langerak. This finishes up their time at university.

4yK9yGO.jpg
    As soon as the three graduates returned home, I had Cori send in her resume to the science facility. She will start at level 4 in the science career, and I also saved her to the bin because she may get her own save in the near future. Afterwards, I used Edit Town to put her in with Abigail Langerak and her husband Andrea. Soon after, MC placed her in a home she couldn't normally afford, which is what I wanted to happen anyway.

DmZys5Z.jpg
    Once that was taken care of, Ariana and Quinton both sent in their resume as well. Ariana will start at level 4 in the political career while Quinton starts at level 4 in the music career (rockstar branch).

84Q9GrS.jpg
    With that settled, I decided to send the family to the Bistro for supper. They didn't have anything left in the refrigerator and since they were getting hungry, I thought why not.

lOKyiV7.jpg
    Instead of hiring a babysitter, L4U-RN took care of baby Michael. He was actually born a few hours prior Sim time but I sent the trio to university directly after so it seems he's been around awhile.

wz2jzAk.jpg
    Afterwards, L4U-RN went outside to plant the Forbidden Fruit. I'm having her quit taking care of the garden so that Ariana can get another skill.

Yn61xVF.jpg
    Not much else happened on Tuesday but on Wednesday, the family somewhat had breakfast together. It seems like Melanie and Quinton are having a nice chat about music.

zAVAmkz.jpg
    Being a police officer keeps Dwight busy. He also had an opportunity so I had him workout before his shift.

ItRN0B9.jpg
    Ariana had her first day of work but Quinton won't work for a few days. Being at level 4 means he has certain days off, which happened to fall right when he started work. I just had him play guitar so he will be ready.

LIkx0Mx.jpg
    Before work, Ariana worked in the garden for a bit. She didn't get completely finished so L4U-RN was allowed to finish the last few plants.

SXHgWYY.jpg
    Melanie became friends with her son while taking care of him. He only has one more day until he ages up as I have my settings changed slightly, although they still add up to 90 days. Once the baby was taken care of, I had her officially join the writer career. Up to this point, she was writing books but now that I have a working copy of Ambitions again, she could join the career.
  • Options
    SRwkpLP.jpg
    After graduation, Quinton now pops up wishes to paint. He also had gained the artistic trait so that is the main reason for the wish. I sent him to Dwight and Melanie's bedroom to paint on their easel that once belonged to the founder, Emily Jones.

mplSZif.jpg
    Melanie decided to work on her next book to hopefully complete her LTW. She only needs a few hundred simoleons to do so.

cVDCY6G.jpg
    About that time though, Michael needed fed and a diaper change. Dwight and Ariana were still at work and Quinton was painting so it was up to her to watch him today.

et3qKoD.jpg
    Quinton needed to cook some meals to put in the fridge as the family ran out shortly before University started. He decided on hamburgers and thought he could make more meals later.

GzkGUf9.jpg
    Things didn't time out right as Ariana and Dwight were late to supper. However, Melanie did get to know her soon to be son-in-law a bit better. The wedding is coming up, although it will be an update or two before I play that.

Kf4EG18.jpg
    Quinton had an opportunity to meet Andrea Langerak, husband of his future sister-in-law, Abigail Langerak. If you recall, Andrea took Abigail's last name when they got married. On the ground is their baby daughter, Sheena Langerak. She went and scratched chairs shortly after so I learned she is a werewolf.

9P2rP2b.jpg
    They talked for awhile but Quinton needed to get home and didn't become friends with him. I'll try to get that finished next time I play.

7L12aaA.jpg
    Baby Michael needed taken care of early in the morning so L4U-Rn decided to help the family out.

OWmVHHy.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie were up before anyone else so they chatted for a bit until Ariana woke up. They then ate breakfast together, although Quinton was coming down the stairs at the time.

76DXPZP.jpg
    Ariana then took care of the garden before going to work. It seems the Forbidden Fruit is growing just fine, as well as the 5 or 6 money trees.

sc4Eoz5.jpg
    Quinton always seems to be the most relaxed when playing guitar. He's only a few points away from maxing the skill.

NrIKlb7.jpg
    Melanie continued to work on her newest book when she made enough money to gain a promotion to level 2.

fCeu8Nb.jpg
    Quinton returned to work for the first time since gaining his degree. He was at level 1 in the career before he quit to go to university, but is now starting the job again at level 4. I'm hoping he makes it to the top of the rock star career.

fwFe3ks.jpg
    GjOyGik.jpg
    Quinton didn't get to see Michael's birthday/age up due to work but at least the rest of the household was there. Michael aged up into a cute little toddler, I'm looking forward to seeing him as a young adult. He won't be an heir or anything but it was mainly so the family tree would become larger. That's kind of the main idea for this save.

mhfwhjE.jpg
    I have no clue why Dwight was having a fit. There was nothing in his way to the chair but he still acted like he couldn't sit down. Then, the full moon caused him to transform so it was a pain trying to get his supper finished.

9vQQTpD.jpg
    L4U-Rn got Michael started on potty training. The family were getting ready to take showers and go to bed, or doing their own things.

zP7mNtw.jpg
    Lastly, I heard music coming from the family cemetery so I looked to see who came out. It was Tommy Bunch, but I forgot how he was related to the family. I then remembered he was married to Jessica (Jones) Bunch, sister of Eric Bunch who is Melanie's father. I looked to see who his parents are as I also forgot that and they were Ethan Bunch and River McIrish.
  • Options
    NzTGJ5i.jpg
    Michael's sleep schedule is just a bit off from the rest of the family so L4U-Rn stepped in again to take care of him, and start teaching him to walk. Going to have to look how to properly type L4U-Rn because I can't remember which letters other than L need capitalized.

BLY3yve.jpg
    Poor Quinton is the only normal Sim in this family. The other three stayed in their werewolf forms after the full moon as I just wanted to get them on their way to breakfast.

vRCdxWB.jpg
    Ariana took care of the plants again and everything seems to be doing fine. I'm hoping to get a PlantSim as I have never played one before and thought it'd be nice practice for when I have to have one in the Ultimate Sim Challenge.

5tbga4C.jpg
    Dwight helped Quinton set up his bachelor party at Varg's Tavern, then they had a chat until the guests arrived.

JqkPVMR.jpg
    Garry Sekemoto was the first guest to arrive and he is Quinton's father. They had a nice conversation but I realized that they didn't even have a relationship. Whoops, my bad. In the mirror, you can see Quinton's future brother-in-law, Evan Langerak. He's the one wearing a tuxedo, Dwight was headed over to chat with him also but you can't see him too well in the mirror.

NXfblhG.jpg
    Dwight had a chat with his eldest son, which both seemed to enjoy. I'll be inviting Evan and his wife Rain, and Abigail and her husband Andrea to the wedding. Cori Lucas will be invited too so we'll definitely see her again.

RbElB3v.jpg
    Things between Quinton and his father deteriorated while I was with Dwight. Apparently Garry thought Quinton was being boring so Quinton yelled at him and called him a piece of garbage. I'll try to fix their relationship but I don't really care about Garry anyway.

vZT1bsp.jpg
    Abigail's husband Andrea and Quinton are barely friends so I had him give the toast. Unfortunately, nobody but Quinton listened to it before Andrea sprayed fizzy nectar all over him. Garry seems more interested in the dancing cheerleader.

mxHfJso.jpg
    The men then joined in on all the dancing until the ladies had to leave. Everyone seemed to have a good time.

xO7T5rJ.jpg
    Quinton had a chat with Evan in the hopes of getting to know him. They didn't become friends but at least they got somewhere.

bik61Oj.jpg
    Garry must be hard to get along with because not even Dwight could talk to him without Garry getting mad. I'm thinking something unfortunate may happen to Garry soon, although I may not go as far as killing him... yet. :naughty:

wsuKxa7.jpg
    Pretty much the entire time the men were gone, Melanie taught Michael to walk and got started on talking. She must have thought she was going to the party as she changed into her dress to impress clothes.

dO79IxP.jpg
    I didn't pay attention to Ariana at all after having her garden so I found it funny that she was telling ghost stories to L4U-Rn.

MW5aRKk.jpg
    Quinton made some meals for the following day, although it will only be enough for the day. It was getting late after that so I sent the family off to bed as we have Ariana's bachelorette party the following day.

MVGetUy.jpg
    Lastly, Melanie's aunt Jessica passed away so I collected her tombstone to bury next to her husband Tommy. I'll also collect their children but that will be it. I'm not too worried about keeping the entire family tree intact as that'd be a lot of Sims but I'll at least try to get a couple generations.

vEGJDsx.jpg
    After getting up much earlier than I wanted him to, I sent Dwight to finish up his celebrity opportunity. He no more and started and he was finished with it.

0kKcXYF.jpg
    He sat down to watch TV as Ariana and Melanie were just getting up. I was waiting on Quinton to get up so they all could eat breakfast.

yv3O748.jpg
    Once Quinton got up, I sent the household to the kitchen for breakfast. I hadn't played the save for a little bit so I had no clue what was in the fridge. They only had Autumn salad so I just went with that.

R6onzJ7.jpg
    z7E0AqE.jpg
    If you recall, Cori Lucas was studying science at University with Ariana and Quinton. She successfully made a Forbidden Fruit which she then gave to Ariana. Upon returning to Sunset Valley, I had Ariana plant the fruit in hopes of getting my very first PlantSim ever. I'd previous cheated a Sim to be one but I've never had one be planted and harvested until now. Her name is Daisy Langerak and she'll most likely be the heir for generation 5 as I want different occults for the first so many generations.

MuND6nX.jpg
    Upstairs in the room I switch out as a bedroom and nursery, Ariana and Melanie discuss wedding plans. I plan on playing tonight so I can have a wedding.

ClIcgzT.jpg
    Overnight, Garry Sekemoto aged up to elder so I decided Quinton better try to mend things with his father. Garry won't be around forever so hopefully they can at least make it to friends.

2tfT7bg.jpg
    While the ladies were headed to Varg's Tavern for Ariana's bachelorette party, L4U-Rn was cleaning the potty while Dwight was teaching his son Michael how to talk. Quinton was bonding with his soon-to-be step-daughter, Daisy. Quinton and Ariana will have a biological kid together too, but they most likely won't be the heir, as I stated above.

BsgDVVi.jpg
    Over at Varg's, a few of the guests that showed up were Cori Lucas, Carina Sekemoto, and Lois Bunch. As you can see, she is pregnant with either or first, second, or third child. I'll look in the family tree and see how many she and her sisters have.

izjj5Eo.jpg
    Wr01Y51.jpg
    Then Ariana chose her mother to give a speech before Melanie sprayed her with fizzy nectar.

pkxnlXI.jpg
    A few more guests, L4U-Rn (who went home for some reason), Ariana's sister Abigail Langerak, and Christen Bunch.

oIa2Oeu.jpg
    Ariana was happy to see her sister as it had been a bit. They are still very close so I really need to invite the siblings over more often. Ariana did hit her up for campaign money though as she needs it for her job performance.

tArdWwS.jpg
    She also had a nice little chat with Cori because they are very close friends. I don't know at the moment but I think Cori is still single in this save.

ixxh9RQ.jpg
    Lastly, Ariana paid for all the guests to eat at the Bistro. The bill for all them was cheap though as it only cost $0.00. The Langerak's own the Bistro so of course they get meals for free.
  • Options
    cYKGniZ.jpg
    je476xJ.jpg
    Two deceased family members appeared last night when I played. The first one is Tommy Bunch, who is Melanie's uncle and the second is Christopher Steel Jones, the husband of the Sim who started this family, Emily Jones.

JdFizE9.jpg
    Kqpexjp.jpg
    Since Dwight was first up this morning, I decided that he could make breakfast for the family. He is still in the lower range of the cooking skill but he's good enough not to burn food anymore. Melanie was the next one up as she and Dwight have the best bed that's currently installed in my game so she barely got to eat with her husband.

B88Fjua.jpg
    L4U-Rn (proper way to spell her name, I had to look again to get it right) was the only one who was available at the time so I had her socialize with Daisy. Daisy seems to be a bit more needy than some kids as she always needs socialization.

xD1DbD9.jpg
    Once Dwight was done with everything I needed him to do, I granted him his wish to use a telescope. He found a white star that he named Melanie, after his wife.

paxMrJQ.jpg
    Ariana decided to watch her father and fiancé play a chess match. Quinton got his first skill point in logic, although I probably won't have him focus on the skill for the moment.

6JUojTm.jpg
    Then it was time for Quinton and Ariana's wedding. I can't remember all the guests names but the fairy is Rain Langerak and she is the bride's sister-in-law through Evan. By her wing is Quinton's mother, Carina Sekemoto, Garry Sekemoto (Quinton's father) is looking at Dwight and Abigail, Ariana's sister, is the woman near Garry. I sat up chairs for the Sims to sit in but I got them too close and they wouldn't sit down. Dwight was trying to sit in the chair so I couldn't get rid of for the picture.

791uCy4.jpg
    Thinking about ghosts, we have Andrea Langerak (Abigail Langerak's husband), Cori Lucas near the cake, Evan Langerak in the black tux, and the other two I do not know.

5Ypvxod.jpg
    9SOFpf6.jpg
    Quinton and Ariana exchanged vows then Quinton kissed his bride. He ended up taking the Langerak last name which kind of fits, seeing as how he doesn't have a good relationship with Garry. He does have a great relationship with Carina though.

htbgvX1.jpg
    Both Quinton and Ariana made it to the cake alright but only Ariana cut it. They also got cake but some of the others did not in the end.

apFjB34.jpg
    You can kind of see what I meant about some Sims having issues getting cake. Four people at least got cake, although the whole adult members of the household did eventually get some too. Christian Jones decided to sit with his great-niece Ariana and Quinton.

X52tCYW.jpg
    Quinton provided some music after he got done eating. He didn't make a ton of tips but he did make $185.

f3LE7AB.jpg
    The wedding lasted a while so by the time it finished, Michael needed to use the potty. Dwight finished up his training so now I don't have to worry about him as much now.

Zy0wVjH.jpg
    When the humans went to bed, L4U-Rn invited the only other Plumbot over for a chat. His name is Toaster and he was built by Eric Jones (Ariana's grandfather) but I removed him from the family tree. They had a really nice chat about how they enjoy being around humans.

DK1KuEB.jpg
    L4U-Rn put in Capacity to Love trait chips in herself and Toaster as I thought it'd be nice for her to have a romantic interest. I have another reason for this but I'll explain that later.

2v545po.jpg
    The following morning, Toaster was still at the house and he needed a charge so he used the Langerak's dishwasher. Luckily, it did not break.

3Q9XYOK.jpg
    8mqf2Rp.jpg
    Quinton took care of his step-daughter Daisy while Dwight took care of his son, Michael. Both wives were busy with other things at the time so the fathers got their bonding time in.

3R1IHi0.jpg
    And lastly, Toaster and L4U-Rn spent some time together when Dwight went to work. The other three were busy at the time.
  • Options
    yIoMIl0.jpg
    Melanie decided to take Michael for a stroll to the park. However, they only made it to the money tree garden before the rain came. I had to send them home so they didn't get to have fun.

hFjxC2e.jpg
    For some reason, Quinton was outside playing guitar when the rain started and he wouldn't stop. I had to send him in on my own.

NgAgAz3.jpg
    Melanie decided to watch TV with Ariana instead. She had finished her latest book prior to the stroll with Michael and she completed her LTW. Her fun meter was almost trashed due to that so the TV was a quick way to gain fun.

nL3PhV6.jpg
    uKs3Rau.jpg
    Once Grandpa Dwight got home from work, Daisy was taken to her birthday cake by Ariana. She aged up into a cute little toddler with green hair and green eyes.

5aiXRsU.jpg
    Before bedtime, Ariana started to teach Daisy to walk. She didn't get too far as Daisy got tired but it's a start. I love the fact Daisy has a trail of flowers behind her, I knew Plantsims do that but it's nice to experience that myself.

FBeCvkM.jpg
    This is also my first elder gnome I've ever had. I was going to get another one so they'd have children but I'm not worried about it. His name was randomly selected as Gavin so that's what I left it at.

hygfcni.jpg
    CFTFSJ4.jpg
    Once everyone went to bed, L4U-Rn met up with her lover, Toaster. She popped the question and of course Toaster said yes. They then had a quick ceremony out by the garage before taking off into the moonlight. When the Langerak's wake up in the morning, they'll be without a Plumbot but I'm preparing them for the move to a new town. There may be more Plumbots in the near future though.

***All caught up as this is the most recent post from a few days ago. (September 2020).
  • Options
    edited October 2020

b5u2d05.jpg
    There wasn't really a lot of food in the refrigerator and since Dwight was the first one up, he got the task of making breakfast.

O5OEfJd.jpg
    Melanie got up right after Dwight so her job was taking care of her son Michael, and her granddaughter, Daisy (a PlantSim).

o1OQm1i.jpg
    Dwight finished the pancakes and had already finished eating by the time Melanie finished taking care of toddlers.

tjHtlAZ.jpg
    He then had a little bit of time to kill so I had him watch TV. Once I got the message that the carpool would come in an hour, I sent him to work on my own to make sure he got there on time.

2yHzrhI.jpg
    Quinton and Melanie's friendship was very low so I had them watch television together in the hopes of them becoming friends. They didn't, but they did make some progress. He also needs to befriend Dwight for two reasons, one of which is the fact Dwight is his father-in-law, and two, they are first cousins.

eBY7t5m.jpg
    b86Xoy9.jpg
    While her husband and mother were busy, Ariana was teaching Daisy how to walk. After a while though, I remembered I needed her to take care of the garden so I switched her attention to the money trees.

XgLAd31.jpg
    I decided to have Quinton and Melanie talk face to face instead of using the TV and they ended up becoming friends. Of course, I didn't go much longer after that so it fell to acquaintances later that night.

u74F2dS.jpg
    Once I redirected Quinton elsewhere, I had Melanie continue work on her latest book. I don't remember the name of it but it really doesn't matter. Just know it is a horror novel.

HQRLZQH.jpg
    I decided I'd like for the Sekemoto family to come visit so Quinton could reconnect with his family. Unfortunately, only his mother Carina (Alvi) Sekemoto came over. Garry, Brant, and Buddy didn't want to come for some reason or another. Carina is the daughter of Miraj Alvi and I forgot her father.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    lj271X8.jpg
    Quinton and Carina were around the good friend level so I had Quinton take Carina out for dinner. I was actually surprised when they sat down at the same table as usually my Sims don't.

fhj7yGw.jpg
    Look who decided to show up. Garry and his son Buddy just so happened to be at the Bistro, yet they couldn't be bothered visiting their son/brother.

AZXKXnz.jpg
    Melanie's cousin, Lois Bunch, also was at the Bistro. She is Jessica (Jones) and Tommy Bunch's daughter and is also the granddaughter of River (McIrish) Bunch and Ethan Bunch, as well as Emily and Christopher (Steel) Jones.

xIDyaDy.jpg
    Quinton decided to go over and talk with his father. They didn't become friends but they at least got along this time. If you remember, they had an argument at Quinton's bachelor party several updates ago.

nQxYmiq.jpg
    Quinton's other brother, Brant, happened to be across the street. He came over to the Bistro but I didn't have Quinton say anything to him.

zZ7t8ra.jpg
    I also got to see Toaster again but L4U-Rn wasn't there with him. Apparently, Toaster is a big fan of Quinton's.

SgsZvNt.jpg
    But when he tried to talk to Quinton's brother, Buddy quickly shut him down. Apparently Buddy isn't a fan of Plumbot's or something.

uXMRD3F.jpg
    ktLoP5S.jpg
    Quinton came home after the toddlers were put to bed and he and Ariana had some romantic time alone. Little did she know, but her parents were also having romantic time. Both couples woohooed before going to bed.
  • Options
    Will be back eventually, just had some real life events get in the way of my play time and not sure when I'll be back.
  • Options
    NhYpHXP.jpg?2
    Quinton and Ariana Langerak are still heir's in waiting. Technically, Ariana is the heir but her parents are still around so until then, these two will have to wait.

TwhKm0T.jpg
    Speaking of, Melanie and her husband Dwight shared some romantic time after Dwight got home from work.

Q8lk38M.jpg
    That following morning, Dwight and Melanie were first one's up again because they have the best bed I have in my game. I think they are eating autumn salad, although I'm not entirely sure.

CuyDRp0.jpg
    Melanie's aunt Jessica showed up in the family cemetery. Several in game weeks ago, she was in the household but she wasn't selected as heir, even though she was rather pretty as a young adult.

Vc23PJQ.jpg
    Melanie took care of her fourth child with Dwight, a son named Michael.

EPqT15M.jpg
    She also had to take care of her granddaughter, a PlantSim named Daisy. (Note: Only re-explaining names and things for new members here but it's a good refresher if anyone else forgot)

wDDRItn.jpg
    Dwight watching TV. I can't remember, I think I was just having him watch before work but I could be wrong.