Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Packs you want the most

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited August 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Which game pack concept do you want the most?
I added Happy Haunts from the last community voting, since it was quite popular.
a256aFi.gif

Game Packs you want the most 178 votes

Hotel/ Resorts Game Pack
24%
crocobauragameliaSimsILikeSimsZtitchfriendlysimmersSuicidalSpiderspajamajam07amcrocecatitude5mariajane216missjnjranchLatinaBunnyBlerg223Internal_ChaosprofessorlilithchacceFreezerBunnyCowplantHearts4umgregory162Linzz 43 votes
Romance/ Dating Game Pack
23%
MLadyAzzeraNoogsterSerraNolwenloubylouloualanmichael1stilljustme2bloodydarkanglKhrisstyneFroilChampandGirlieGracieO312bixtersSimsChica2013annaliese39rjssimadduapinaChadSims2garapoesSnaveXskeylimepiesims 41 votes
Time Travel Game Pack
7%
KorglyMariefoxprice83mock68BariSaxymaddiehutSprielderAuronoiChieftainSimAlexandriaZussagecoogee78SayNoToGnomesCassieb95xDKxShadowHawkxXQueenBeeXx 14 votes
Winter Vacation Game Pack
15%
MonaSolstraaleIsb917mcorralluthienrisingSylvanfallMissyHissyRebeccaThurstonsmurf45bluejineratorcharmed4life4LeannasimmadDoloresGreyOnverserLuckyClover81EnkiSchmidtSimzilla_7Jon the Wizardclover24Simtown15caliposs 27 votes
Happy Haunts Game Pack
29%
redrogue60storyyMartinvCamkatPlayerSinger2010AuroraBoreallisAnmirlaIObellekemoweryKaeChan2089GoddessSeleneElimarnaBabykittyjadeFinvolaCAPTAIN_NXR7MaggieMarleyHalvareshtexxx78breanna206Msbubbles26 53 votes

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    This was really really hard. I want them all!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,127 Member
    how about all of them ? :sweat_smile:
    its really impossible to decide when all you want is ancient life full of love with your boo grim reaper raising some dragons and working as fortune teller in small inn located in the snowy mountains :flushed:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    Happy Haunts. I'm still bitter we didn't get it as the stuff pack.

Winter vacation wouldn't be too bad either, but I have no interest in the others.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I actually want a werewolves pack the most, but I would also really love a romance pack and hotels.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Out of these, winter vacation. :)
    I'm hoping that'll be a game pack this winter, outside of these my most desired game pack would have to be fairies
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,515 Member
    edited August 2020
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    Happy Haunts and Time Travel!

Happy Haunts gets my first vote.
  • Options
    charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    All of these are so much better than what we currently have. It was hard to pick just one.
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    Winter holiday pack would be lush,
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    Hotel/ Resorts Game Pack
    not on thwe poll retro pack content 1950,1960,1970,1980,1990,2000 to now with retro appliances top load washer with matching dryer kitchen appliances with retro style dishwashers furniture hair style and clothes and hotel vaction houses that can be purchuse
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Avis_pixieAvis_pixie Posts: 16 Member
    Hotel/ Resorts Game Pack
    Hotels and resorts is my first choice but would really like the romance pack or the winter vacation pack as well!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,126 Member
    Time Travel Game Pack
    Time travel but only if it's to the past and an era I'm interested in. I'm not interested in futuristic gameplay. I'd be likely to buy a Happy Haunts pack and maybe a winter pack too.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 373 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    Happy Haunts and Time Travel (past and future, mostly for CAS and build mode items).
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Time Travel Game Pack
    I read online on Digital Spy that it has been announced the next pack is a Star Wars theme pack!!!
    Pathetic in my honest opinion and so I now have decided that the Sims is no longer for me.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited August 2020
    Time Travel Game Pack
    If Music were an option, I'd have voted for that because for the first time in twenty years of The Sims series we need a playable woodwind and/or brass instrument!

I voted Time Travel, but really only if it's to the past. Don't get me wrong, I really liked Into The Future. I found it fun and quirky, and enjoyed having hover cars in the game. However, I am really a history nerd, so I would really like to see historical play. I think one of the neatest locations to do would be Ancient Greece. It's a historical setting that has really never been represented in The Sims.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    I want them all, but this one first please!
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    Happy Haunts of course (let my sims reap sims!), but would love love LOVE a Hotel pack and Romance. Ive built TOO MANY hotels/motels in my game and hopefully with a Romance pack weddings would get an update. I'd love to see new wedding gowns and hopefully veils!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Romance needs a major overhaul. I think this is the most lacking though I'd be interested in most of the others.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    Happy Haunts, all of the others are TOO MUCH for a game pack and deserve bigger spaces to grow.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Definitely romance pack -- including an attraction system, online dating, and better weddings (let us choose the attire for the marrying couple for one).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    I wouldn't mind any of them tbh but I really want some more Winter activities :tongue:
    he/him
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    Happy Haunts please.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,192 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    1. Happy Haunts with Werewolves
    2. Romance Pack with better Romantic Resorts
    3. Time Travel with a DeLorean
    4. Winter Vacation with a liveable World
    5. Hotel Resort
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    This was more difficult than I thought. LOL. Since I have Seasons I have a version of Winter Vacation. The Hotel resorts would be fun (and I've voted on that in one of the polls), but it would need something as a draw like Outdoor Retreat/herbalism or Selvadorado/culture. Hotels in Sulani (or other worlds) would be fun though.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    omg all except time travel
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    edited September 2020
    Time Travel Game Pack
    I went with time travel which narrowly edged out happy haunts. I love supernatural and sci-fi play. But thinking about it some more, if romance and dating included a chemistry system and a relationship memory system it would beat them.