Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wouldn't it be cool if they made an expansion for villains?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2019
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Assimulo wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be cool if they made an expansion for villains?

No.

Yeah, no.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,589 Member
    edited December 2019
    Not my cup of tea.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I like this idea.
    I'd like to see the villains actually be bad instead of cartoon characters..
    In general, I would just like to see the Sims grow up and be more adult and realistic..
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited December 2019
    Vampris wrote: »
    Well it might actually stand a chance if they don't allow the community to vote on it.
    What you don't want a finger painting stuff pack over something new and interesting? How about a stuff pack on tying shoes?

Nah not enough gameplay and no replay value. Now a SP about calculating W2 deductions or a dust collecting hobby, now that's REAL gameplay.

A pack about villainy tho? I can get behind it. Like, I barely make evil sims since they're not that much different from mean sims
    (if there even is a difference between the 2) and they dont do anything even remotely "evil". The only reason I would make an actual evil sim is to just have them do some actual deplorable stuff to other sims thanks to mods.
  • Options
    ZevanoxZevanox Posts: 30 Member
    I personally have trouble actively doing mean interactions, but maybe if it offered more to do it would incite me to corrupt some of my Sims. Creating an evil Sim could be fun.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    We need Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Cheetah & Spiderwoman.

Cheetah? Who dat?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,157 Member
    Cheetah was Wonder Woman's arch villain in the comics.