The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Ah, only two days! So very excited! Come on, hours, move! Move! :D
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited June 2018
    What about Pocket Full of Sunshine Natasha BedingField...don't know if I missed it but time for seasons heh.
    https://youtu.be/gte3BoXKwP0

So close, started a park build and was thinking I was missing something...swings I must have them and right now :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited June 2018
    I went to check out the glass roofs and started to build a greenhouse. Then I was like "oh yeah, let's put a bee keeping object right over here" and went to look for it in the catalogue, as if I had it already!
    I can't wait any longer, I am going crazy!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I went to check out the glass roofs and started to build a greenhouse. Then I was like "oh yeah, let's put a bee keeping object right over here" and went to look for it in the catalogue, as if I had it already!
    I can't wait any longer, I am going crazy!

Lol I did the same thing I actually went to sort by pack till I remembered...is it Friday yet? The bad news is strong in RL I need Seasons to ogle and ah over!
  • Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    I'm so excited!! I can't wait to stay up all night Thursday!!
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    It looks like it will be out 1 am for me. I might install it then and just make sure it works, but I should wait until Friday to fully enjoy playing it. I'm not an up all night kind of person. But I've calculated that I should be able to play for 3-4 hours on Friday, which is more than I thought initially. And then: So excited for the weekend!!
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    What about Pocket Full of Sunshine Natasha BedingField...don't know if I missed it but time for seasons heh.
    https://youtu.be/gte3BoXKwP0

So close, started a park build and was thinking I was missing something...swings I must have them and right now :)

Yes! I just went through and hot/cold dressed all my sims and was frightfully shocked at the lack of cold wear for feminine sims. I must get some of that sweet, sweet cold wear action from Seasons!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I can't wait to explore all the worlds! Tired of just seeing Willow Creak!
    I want to explore Granite Falls woods in the winter. Windenburg will be the perfect winter world too, I bet!
    I want to play in Vlad's castle during autumn when there's thunderstorms and overcast skies
    Same goes for Selvadorada, that place will be stunning in heavy rain
    Not sure which season I will enjoy most in city living but even an improved summer with heat waves in the city sound so much more fun than what I have in game now...
    The PEPS have ruined all enjoyment of the game until Friday lol
  • Options
    @kemisz oh right I was so excited for the roofs and other fixes that I didn't even think about tweaking what my sims have, I like the option but I feel like the devs were thinking of those that might have a fit if there wasn't a clear view of what was good for what weather ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @kemisz I completely forgot to check those out last night lol I finished my Joy houses adjacent greenhouse and my besties house that I uploaded and checked out the new gardening then I was done cause peps is strong!
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    @kemisz I completely forgot to check those out last night lol I finished my Joy houses adjacent greenhouse and my besties house that I uploaded and checked out the new gardening then I was done cause peps is strong!

Yeah, I'm really weird about dressing my sims so I was pretty excited to go do it for winter only to find... almost nothing for them to wear!

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,636 Member
    I’m downloading the patch now lol I can’t wait RL took a plum turn about 2 hours ago so...I’m like I need my sims to make it better!!!
    I hope it's nothing too terrible and that it's ok again soon *hugs*

I can't believe it's only Wednesday :( This week is dragging.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @kemisz Ah some of the outfits amused me, now correct me if I'm wrong but in the stream didn't they say you could wear anything in those categories just by unclicking the weather? Meaning we could really put anything and the game will recognize the clothes are fine. If so it's technically more for convenience.

Brant was a mess for heat but Brent looked good in the what game chose for his cold weather, I think anyways.
    29044721648_157f8f0dde_b.jpg
    42015962015_1fe5256de0_b.jpg

Personally I thought Catarina looked cute in her warm wear, Eliza too again what the game chose.
    29044722178_ff4c005634_b.jpg
    42015962225_c294e0c708_b.jpg

Sillier for the Lewis Kim family, I actually let Vivian and Dennis keep their outfits for heat...eccentric elders, work it lol. Now his cold weather wasn't too bad, I don't think and their granddaughter's cold wear I fixed that one....heh.
    29044722928_71c0c4a2c2_b.jpg
    42015962395_8ced9a186f_b.jpg
    42015962575_a2c51704d0_b.jpg
    42868426792_11fa36b89a_b.jpg
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,636 Member
    edited June 2018
    Oh gosh! I just realised from your post that I'm gonna have to go in and edit ALL the sims clothes, cos I don't want them in some random meh outfit, even if they are not sims I'm playing. OCD alert!

Edit: I might distract myself from rl rubbish today by doing all of that :)
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,351 Member
    Less than 2 days left, it's gonna be hard to sleep!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    RL has been pretty plum today. So I'm looking forward to downloading seasons asap tomorrow using a VPN and forgetting all about it!! It's a perfect moment for it to come out. I hear others here also haven't had much RL luck so to all of you lovely people: I hope things will be better soon & in the meantime, let's enjoy our games together! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    RL has been pretty plum today. So I'm looking forward to downloading seasons asap tomorrow using a VPN and forgetting all about it!! It's a perfect moment for it to come out. I hear others here also haven't had much RL luck so to all of you lovely people: I hope things will be better soon & in the meantime, let's enjoy our games together! <3

It’s like your me that’s my exact plan lol and exact feelings! Real life’s a plum and wishy washy on what’s happening next for me so Seasons is perfectly timed to make me forget about it and to let me relax and enjoy myself!
  • Options
    VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    I just preordered mine! Can’t wait!
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 1,007 Member
    Also found out that all the hot and cold outfits will need editing but hope after I get the game there'll be more choices. Was thinking in the streams that sims needed gloves but when I saw the gloves in CAS one sim got I realized they're better off without what looks like hands painted brown with rings on the fingers.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I don't want to wait anymore, I want to play it now. I hadn't had much of a chance playing with the new update, I spent more time yesterday trying to find and remove all the broken mods in the game. I kept getting error messages and sent back into the neighborhood when trying to click on a household to play. :/

I think I managed to get rid of all the bad mods and updated some others, I might be able to test it later.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @XxAirixX that stinks! I hope you found them all so you can enjoy the patch!
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Is anybody else worried about how Seasons will affect vampires? My main household just became vampires and I heard that the daywalker mod is broken so I took it out. Without parasols, I am worried about vampires will die in masses once again. Maybe I will try making that dome that I saw, I heard glass roofs have UV protection and it might help with some issues.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Hi, everyone! 2 days! Let’s play a forum game, but Seasons themed! How about The Simmer Below Me or You or Me? Or we could just ask questions? Sorry for being so hyper!
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Just 2 more days! I'm so excited!!! :smiley: