Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventures problem-

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Ok, tried all of those options and he's still stuck.
    I guess I'll have to take out all mods and CC and see if that fixes it. :\

It would be best to test the issue by removing your mods and cc.
    Try also using this cheat and see if that helps
    Sims.remove_all_buffs

If the issue remains, try using the cheat to make the sim a skeleton again, then use the cheat to remove the trait
    http://sims-online.com/sims-4-jungle-adventure-cheats-skeleton/
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    edited March 2018
    rosemow wrote: »

Sims.remove_all_buffs

If the issue remains, try using the cheat to make the sim a skeleton again, then use the cheat to remove the trait

I figured it was CC related since, when he got the buff he didn't turn to a skeleton, just put on a random piece of CC - but I had to use the trait to turn him inot a skeleton to get him to the right look, but even removing that and all buffs, and the specific skeleton buff did nothing. Same with removing all mods/CC, so I think this is a game issue sadly.

Edit - I fixed it. Turning him to a skeleton and removing it didn't work, but I added the buff back and just let the timer run out and that seemed to work.
    I guess because he was in a CC bathing suit when he got the buff in Selvadorada it messed it up? Best I can figure since he didn't turn to a skeleton but put on a random piece of CC..... SO I had canceled the buff and used the cheat to remove it but it stuck I guess... ??
    Anyway, adding it back while he was in his everyday wear turned him to a skeleton so it at least he looked right as a skeleton, and when the buff wore off I could change his clothes like normal. So... not really sue how he got stuck but he's ok now.
    Thanks for all the help! I prob wouldn't have tried to add the buff back without all the troubleshooting ideas :)
    Post edited by Spacey72659 on
  • Options

Sims.remove_all_buffs

I tried that and nothing works. I guess it's just a lost cause until they patch and hopefully fix it. I can't believe I'm the only person with this issue when it's not CC related. :\

I figured it was CC related since, when he got the buff he didn't turn to a skeleton, just put on a random piece of CC - but I had to use the trait to turn him inot a skeleton to get him to the right look, but even removing that and all buffs, and the specific skeleton buff did nothing. Same with removing all mods/CC, so I think this is a game issue sadly.

I am not sure how long your sim has been a skeleton but normally a sim will be a skeleton for a few days. The 8, 12, and 24 hours is for when a service skeleton is with you
    Balampalsoh Death Relic

Blessing of Skeletal Transmogrification

The Sims will be a skeleton for a few days. As a skeleton you don’t have to worry about bladder, hunger, energy or hygiene issues. You can also use a cheat for this buff.

Totecallama Death Relic

Blessings of the Skeletal Assistant

Can only be activated on self. This will summon a service skeleton next to your Sim. The skeleton is randomized and will look a bit different each time you cast the blessing with the relic. The skeleton stays with you for 8 hours with a common crystal equipped, 12 hours with an uncommon crystal and 24 hours if you equip a rare crystal. The rare crystallized skeleton will also give your Sim a buff and gain extra skill while around that skeleton.

http://sims-online.com/secrets-relics-sims-4-jungle-adventures/
  • Options
    CynicusCynicus Posts: 18 Member
    I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.
  • Options
    Cynicus wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.

Hello
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if the issues are still there.
    Try starting a new test save game,and test to see if the same issues are occurring there also.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Cynicus wrote: »
    >
    > I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if the issues are still there.
    > Try starting a new test save game,and test to see if the same issues are occurring there also.

It works fine in the new game, but obviously I'd like to keep my hours and hours of progress if possible...
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if the issues are still there.
    > Try starting a new test save game,and test to see if the same issues are occurring there also.

It works fine in the new game, but obviously I'd like to keep my hours and hours of progress if possible...

Try going into build mode on one of the lots, saving the build to your library, bulldozing the lot , then placing the saved version of the build from your library onto the lot, and seeing if your sims can access the home then.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Cynicus wrote: »
    > >
    > > I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if the issues are still there.
    > > Try starting a new test save game,and test to see if the same issues are occurring there also.
    >
    > It works fine in the new game, but obviously I'd like to keep my hours and hours of progress if possible...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Try going into build mode on one of the lots, saving the build to your library, bulldozing the lot , then placing the saved version of the build from your library onto the lot, and seeing if your sims can access the home then.

No good.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if the issues are still there.
    > > Try starting a new test save game,and test to see if the same issues are occurring there also.
    >
    > It works fine in the new game, but obviously I'd like to keep my hours and hours of progress if possible...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Try going into build mode on one of the lots, saving the build to your library, bulldozing the lot , then placing the saved version of the build from your library onto the lot, and seeing if your sims can access the home then.

No good.

Does the same thing occur with other households in the same save game?
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > Cynicus wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello
    > > > If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if the issues are still there.
    > > > Try starting a new test save game,and test to see if the same issues are occurring there also.
    > >
    > > It works fine in the new game, but obviously I'd like to keep my hours and hours of progress if possible...
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Try going into build mode on one of the lots, saving the build to your library, bulldozing the lot , then placing the saved version of the build from your library onto the lot, and seeing if your sims can access the home then.
    >
    > No good.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Does the same thing occur with other households in the same save game?

Yes. Also if I try to bring anyone on vacation directly from the Manage Worlds menu rather than through the phone, it says that every single sim is unavailable for travel.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > >
    > > > I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello
    > > > If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if the issues are still there.
    > > > Try starting a new test save game,and test to see if the same issues are occurring there also.
    > >
    > > It works fine in the new game, but obviously I'd like to keep my hours and hours of progress if possible...
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Try going into build mode on one of the lots, saving the build to your library, bulldozing the lot , then placing the saved version of the build from your library onto the lot, and seeing if your sims can access the home then.
    >
    > No good.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Does the same thing occur with other households in the same save game?

Yes. Also if I try to bring anyone on vacation directly from the Manage Worlds menu rather than through the phone, it says that every single sim is unavailable for travel.

There sounds like that there is an issue with that particular save file, because it works in a new save game file.
    If you haven’t been saving the game since this issue has been occurring, you could try recovering an earlier version of your current save game to play, and test to see it the issues may not occur in that version . To do that , go to the main screen of sims 4, and click on the " load game " button.Click on your save game file picture. Then click on the " recover game " button down the right hand side bottom of the screen,. Press on an earlier version of the save game from the menu that pops up. Then load that save game version
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > >
    > > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > > Cynicus wrote: »
    > > > >
    > > > > I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Hello
    > > > > If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if the issues are still there.
    > > > > Try starting a new test save game,and test to see if the same issues are occurring there also.
    > > >
    > > > It works fine in the new game, but obviously I'd like to keep my hours and hours of progress if possible...
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Try going into build mode on one of the lots, saving the build to your library, bulldozing the lot , then placing the saved version of the build from your library onto the lot, and seeing if your sims can access the home then.
    > >
    > > No good.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Does the same thing occur with other households in the same save game?
    >
    > Yes. Also if I try to bring anyone on vacation directly from the Manage Worlds menu rather than through the phone, it says that every single sim is unavailable for travel.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There sounds like that there is an issue with that particular save file, because it works in a new save game file.
    > If you haven’t been saving the game since this issue has been occurring, you could try recovering an earlier version of your current save game to play, and test to see it the issues may not occur in that version . To do that , go to the main screen of sims 4, and click on the " load game " button.Click on your save game file picture. Then click on the " recover game " button down the right hand side bottom of the screen,. Press on an earlier version of the save game from the menu that pops up. Then load that save game version

I loaded the earliest version available but it still doesn't work. I must have saved too often. I guess I'm up the creek...
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > >
    > > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > > Cynicus wrote: »
    > > > >
    > > > > I'm having the same problem as southaltan. I followed the suggestions and nothing has worked. Granite Falls doesn't work either.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Hello
    > > > > If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if the issues are still there.
    > > > > Try starting a new test save game,and test to see if the same issues are occurring there also.
    > > >
    > > > It works fine in the new game, but obviously I'd like to keep my hours and hours of progress if possible...
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Try going into build mode on one of the lots, saving the build to your library, bulldozing the lot , then placing the saved version of the build from your library onto the lot, and seeing if your sims can access the home then.
    > >
    > > No good.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Does the same thing occur with other households in the same save game?
    >
    > Yes. Also if I try to bring anyone on vacation directly from the Manage Worlds menu rather than through the phone, it says that every single sim is unavailable for travel.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There sounds like that there is an issue with that particular save file, because it works in a new save game file.
    > If you haven’t been saving the game since this issue has been occurring, you could try recovering an earlier version of your current save game to play, and test to see it the issues may not occur in that version . To do that , go to the main screen of sims 4, and click on the " load game " button.Click on your save game file picture. Then click on the " recover game " button down the right hand side bottom of the screen,. Press on an earlier version of the save game from the menu that pops up. Then load that save game version

I loaded the earliest version available but it still doesn't work. I must have saved too often. I guess I'm up the creek...

I am sorry that you are having these issues :(
  • Options
    Thanks for your help anyway, you are very patient.
  • Options
    shannon17dshannon17d Posts: 4 New Member
    HELP! i have no mods or CC and i have been traveling to and from the jungle and exploring. I went back again and now my sim wont "travel through" the first gate. a though bubble appears and he is showing that there is a excavation pile? almost like its blocking his way. I have debugged the sim and gate, restated the game.... what do i do!! sucks not being able to play the new expansion at all .....
  • Options
    shannon17dshannon17d Posts: 4 New Member
    > @shannon17d said:
    > HELP! i have no mods or CC and i have been traveling to and from the jungle and exploring. I went back again and now my sim wont "travel through" the first gate. a though bubble appears and he is showing that there is a excavation pile? almost like its blocking his way. I have debugged the sim and gate, restated the game.... what do i do!! plum not being able to play the new expansion at all .....

also if anyone can point me in the direction of where to get help even.. that would be great!
  • Options
    shannon17d wrote: »
    HELP! i have no mods or CC and i have been traveling to and from the jungle and exploring. I went back again and now my sim wont "travel through" the first gate. a though bubble appears and he is showing that there is a excavation pile? almost like its blocking his way. I have debugged the sim and gate, restated the game.... what do i do!! plum not being able to play the new expansion at all .....

Hello @shannon17d
    Try having your sim travel back to their rental home. Then have them travel back to the National Park lot and see if the issue remains.

If the issues still remain, repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member

Sims.remove_all_buffs

I tried that and nothing works. I guess it's just a lost cause until they patch and hopefully fix it. I can't believe I'm the only person with this issue when it's not CC related. :\

I am not sure how long your sim has been a skeleton but normally a sim will be a skeleton for a few days. The 8, 12, and 24 hours is for when a service skeleton is with you
    Balampalsoh Death Relic

The Sims will be a skeleton for a few days. As a skeleton you don’t have to worry about bladder, hunger, energy or hygiene issues. You can also use a cheat for this buff.

Totecallama Death Relic

Can only be activated on self. This will summon a service skeleton next to your Sim. The skeleton is randomized and will look a bit different each time you cast the blessing with the relic. The skeleton stays with you for 8 hours with a common crystal equipped, 12 hours with an uncommon crystal and 24 hours if you equip a rare crystal. The rare crystallized skeleton will also give your Sim a buff and gain extra skill while around that skeleton.

The buff was for 12 hours, so he should have turned back after that - but adding it back and letting the timer run out worked, thankfully!
    I'm not sure which buff that's referring to, but for me, it was only 12 hours and he still had to deal with energy and hunger issues... so... ?

Anyway. I'd deleted the buff because of the wonky CC messing it up and that seems to be what got him stuck. Adding it back and letting it wear off re-set him, so.. if anyone else has the issue, they can just add the buff in via cheat and just let it run out and the sim should re-set. :)
  • Options

Sims.remove_all_buffs

Balampalsoh Death Relic

Totecallama Death Relic

The buff was for 12 hours, so he should have turned back after that - but adding it back and letting the timer run out worked, thankfully!
    I'm not sure which buff that's referring to, but for me, it was only 12 hours and he still had to deal with energy and hunger issues... so... ?

Anyway. I'd deleted the buff because of the wonky CC messing it up and that seems to be what got him stuck. Adding it back and letting it wear off re-set him, so.. if anyone else has the issue, they can just add the buff in via cheat and just let it run out and the sim should re-set. :)

It is good that the issue is fixed now :)
  • Options
    LaudiaLaudia Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm trying to go to the Mercado and the Selva but I can't move my sims the travel button doens't appear. the only places I can go is to museum and the bar
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I've been having a problem with the bushes in the jungle. Sometimes when I click on them there are only blank options the other times they act like they can't reach them when they are standing a few inches in front of it when there is nothing clearly blocking their way.

Also when in Selvadaro the romance also tends to decrease even when they just interacted romantically. It generally happens when a sim comes up to greet them and I can not stop it even when cancelling or resetting the sim not even mods help that problem.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Laudia wrote: »
    I'm trying to go to the Mercado and the Selva but I can't move my sims the travel button doens't appear. the only places I can go is to museum and the bar

Hello
    I am not sure what place the Mercardo is but it may perhaps be the name of the rental home in the language that you play the game in? Are you able to travel to any of the other Rental lots in the world?
  • Options
    BMSO wrote: »
    I've been having a problem with the bushes in the jungle. Sometimes when I click on them there are only blank options the other times they act like they can't reach them when they are standing a few inches in front of it when there is nothing clearly blocking their way.

Also when in Selvadaro the romance also tends to decrease even when they just interacted romantically. It generally happens when a sim comes up to greet them and I can not stop it even when cancelling or resetting the sim not even mods help that problem.

Hello
    Repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair

Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    It worked for the bushes and the romance issue but did not help to stop the forceful greetings from the non locals.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios