Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Life events expansion pack or game pack

Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
edited October 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hello, i would love to see an ep or gamepack based on life events. Like expand weddings, have funerals, baby showers, prom/high school graduation ect. I know it sounds very party based but those are big life events that either need expanding or i would lovee to see added to the game.

Inheritance after a sim passes is another thing i would love whether it be money or house\lot. Its the perfect time for the devs to add the ability to own multiple lots.
Post edited by Simsfan99111 on

Comments

• Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    If they do a pack like this, I hope all of these social events are done well. ;)
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    If solely based on events then it would make a great gamepack! I do miss funerals and baby showers.
  • Options
    DanniG121DanniG121 Posts: 108 Member
    I would like things like this in my game too
  • Options
    DanniG121 wrote: »
    I would like things like this in my game too

I think it would add alot of depth to the game!
  • Options
    SimsPlayer1196SimsPlayer1196 Posts: 50 Member
    Agree!
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    BrittneyPinkSims has made mods for baby showers, graduations, funerals, proms, and bachelor(ette) parties. You can actually play out all of them, rather than them being rabbit holes.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I like this idea to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    BrittneyPinkSims has made mods for baby showers, graduations, funerals, proms, and bachelor(ette) parties. You can actually play out all of them, rather than them being rabbit holes.

I will have to check that mod out! Its something ive wanted since the base game launched!
  • Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    Great ideas. Adding any of these events would add a lot of gameplay.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Funerals would be fun!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    VincenzoScaliaVincenzoScalia Posts: 2 New Member
    Would love to have a Sims 4 Country/Farm Living. Where you could interact with the animals. Gather things that the animals would produce & make different things. Cows giving milk - make butter, Chickens giving eggs - make meals, Goats giving milk - make goat cheese, Sheep giving wool - make articles of clothing or blankets, Pigs finding truffles. Be able to sell animals for other products like bacon from pigs, leather from cows. Children & Teens could have a 4H to show off their animal to win best prize. Auction off animals at county fair. So many possibilities! The animals wouldn't count as family members like dogs or cats. You could breed the animals for a reality farm & have country houses & barns & pens. I'd love it!
  • Options
    Would love to have a Sims 4 Country/Farm Living. Where you could interact with the animals. Gather things that the animals would produce & make different things. Cows giving milk - make butter, Chickens giving eggs - make meals, Goats giving milk - make goat cheese, Sheep giving wool - make articles of clothing or blankets, Pigs finding truffles. Be able to sell animals for other products like bacon from pigs, leather from cows. Children & Teens could have a 4H to show off their animal to win best prize. Auction off animals at county fair. So many possibilities! The animals wouldn't count as family members like dogs or cats. You could breed the animals for a reality farm & have country houses & barns & pens. I'd love it!

I like the sound of this too.
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Life events would be awesome.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,552 Member
    for me its half and half since death even in a game is something i dispise and as a player who plays with aging fully turn off i only see the same old same old.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I like this idea

I have my finger crossed!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    the game really needs this
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    angelw744angelw744 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm a family player and I love the OP's suggestion, would add so much depth to the game, I'd also like more destination locations, granite falls has been there itself for too long, so that you could have destination wedding events and bachelor party events.
  • Options
    the game really needs this

I agree :smiley: