The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should The Sims 4 End Here ?

Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I've been playing The Sims 4 since it was released , it was fun the first month but it felt empty & it still feels empty till today , I got all EP / GP / SP So far & I can't get into it.
I don't think that future packs will help this game , not only because we don't have open worlds / T****** / CasT etc .... but because I can't feel the game , I started a thread recently called "Why do sims feel dead to me?" & it blew up with comments that made me realize that The Sims 4 will never stand on it's feet ... the game's been released 2 years ago and till this date it feels empty & we're missing a lot of core features.

I think the team should stop working on this game after the third expansion pack is released & focus more on The Sims 5 to give us something that will blow us all away ! , if The Sims 4 team joined The Sims 5 team in development of the sims 5 I think we'd have a revolutionary game when it's released.

This is just my personal opinion , don't get offended if You feel otherwise.
Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
Post edited by Dramatic-Gamer on

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    sorry but i disagree i do not went the sims4 to end
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    lejoninna wrote: »
    no, it shouldn't end because you don't like it.

I didn't say that it should end because I don't like it ...
    & aren't You the same person who said that All the sims in the sims 4 have the same personality & there are no consequences upon their actions ?

How is that problem going to be fixed ? because I would like to know
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited August 2016

& aren't You the same person who said that All the sims in the sims 4 have the same personality & there are no consequences upon their actions ?

Honestly You could've replied with a nicer way , Your attitude is horrible

yes, that was me, thx for keeping me in ur thoughts

ur post was ur opinions on why the game should end. so yes ur saying it should end because you dont like it

edit: and I just love how u removed the thing about my attitude lol
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited August 2016
    I've been playing The Sims 4 since it was released , it was fun the first month but it felt empty & it still feels empty till today , I got all EP / GP / SP So far & I can't get into it.
    I don't think that future packs will help this game , not only because we don't have open worlds / T****** / CasT etc .... but because I can't feel the game , I started a thread recently called "Why do sims feel dead to me?" & it blew up with comments that made me realize that The Sims 4 will never stand on it's feet again ... the game's been released 2 years ago and till this date it feels empty & we're missing a lot of core features.

I think the team should stop working on this game after the third expansion pack is released & focus more on The Sims 5 to give us something that will blow us all away ! , if The Sims 4 team joined The Sims 5 team in development of the sims 5 I think we'd have a revolutionary game when it's released.

I do feel offended because you are wanting them to quit the game and most of us might not go to sims 5 so you can get the game you want. What about the people who want TS4 to be complete?

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    edited August 2016

ur post was ur opinions on why the game should end. so yes ur saying it should end because you dont like it

Trust me , I've got better things in my mind. I just recognized Your blue haired sim & went back to the other thread.
    & I'm saying this because I've read all the comments on my other thread & almost everyone were saying how they went back to previous sims games and had the time of their lives.
    I'm saying this because of what I think & also what others said in my other thread.
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    If the sims 5 is going to be great :) then go for it. Don't worry I am not easily offended ;)
  • Options
    I don't think that future packs will help this game , not only because we don't have open worlds / T****** / CasT etc .... but because I can't feel the game , I started a thread recently called "Why do sims feel dead to me?" & it blew up with comments that made me realize that The Sims 4 will never stand on it's feet again ... the game's been released 2 years ago and till this date it feels empty & we're missing a lot of core features.

I do feel offended because you are wanting them to quit the game and most of us might not go to sims 5 so you can get the game you want. What about the people who want TS4 to be complete?

Even if it was completed ... we will still have closed world / annoying emotions system / sims who feel dead etc ....
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options

I didn't take his post that way. I took it as him saying that If the fundamentals of the game cannot be fixed and improved, then Maxis should put all their efforts into making The Sims 5.

I think he may have a point. If things such as culling are intrinsic to the game and cannot be removed, even players who are happy with the game will eventually turn on it as the flaws of the engine may preclude the expansion of the game and the return of toddlers and pets. As an example, if pets are added to the game, potentially they could be included in the population and relationship limit, thus making culling a lot more visible than it was.

THANK YOU !!!! , Thank You so much !!!
    English is not my first language so I couldn't explain it in these words, this is exactly what I meant
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options

Even if it was completed ... we will still have closed world / annoying emotions system / sims who feel dead etc ....
    What game are you playing my game is far from dead. I never liked the open world and all my sims have different personalities and different interests. I have never had to make drama happen in my game it just happens.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »
    Why do people keep censoring the word 'toddler/s'. Like, seriously, grow up already.

no it's necessary, it's a trigger!!
  • Options

What if it cannot be completed because the engine cannot allow it? How can the game be expanded with toddlers, pets and more sims in new neighbourhoods, if the population limit cannot be increased?

This limitation will severely restrict how many neighbourhoods the game could have.
    Do you work for EA? I doubt it so how do you even know what the engine of the game is capable of doing. Unless you have proof it can't from you working for EA then I won't believe that.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Why do people keep censoring the word 'toddler/s'. Like, seriously, grow up already.

Only because one makes it so. But alas, if one wishes to act like a child I cannot stop them.

--T
  • Options
    i felt the same thing about sims 3, it was boring and ugly af. but i didnt ask a big game to end because of my opinions lol
  • Options
    i felt the same thing about sims 3, it was boring and ugly plum. but i didnt ask a big game to end because of my opinions lol

Sometimes I felt that The Sims 3 was dead but then I started a new game or a new expansion pack gets released & the game is alive again.
    but that's not the case with the sims 4 , no matter how many new games I start or how many packs are released the game is still dead as Plum
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options

Only because one makes it so. But alas, if one wishes to act like a child I cannot stop them.

--T

literally no one seem to get that the toddler censor thing is a joke bc it's mentioned so much and brings up a storm everytime.... like cmon
  • Options
    edited August 2016

What game are you playing my game is far from dead. I never liked the open world and all my sims have different personalities and different interests. I have never had to make drama happen in my game it just happens.

You said this on my other thread & everyone disagreed with You , I wish my game ran the way You're running it , cuz my game is dead as plum.
    This is possibly because I depend on mods to enhance my game other yes it might be dead and I depended on mods to do that to TS3 because that game was just a buggy mess without mods the neighborhoods would die. I play the same game as everyone else but I do things to make my game fun to me and to make it so I enjoy playing it. I learned last time with TS3 that all the patches end up breaking things so I just learned to play with mods to fix my game and learned to play with mods that make my game enjoyable. I am not saying the mod causes the drama in my game or that it causes my sims to act any different then anyone else's game. I am just saying that is how I choose to play.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641