Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Are You Even Doing? - A BISBI! (3.4 is UP!!!)

Comments

• Options
    AEventyrAEventyr Posts: 702 Member
    Horray for updates! Despite reading both, I amazingly have no comment of significance to add. :|

Except the werewolves look terrifying when also in formal wear. Yes. That.
  • Options
    AmberKotoriAmberKotori Posts: 3,440 Member
    Yay updates! I had read Amal's before but forgot to comment *bad Missy* Nanna is so bloody adorable! <3

Almost on to the next gen! When's the heir vote going to be! I know who I'm voting for.

Both were great chapters ^.^
    456932bd-d82f-41e3-ba07-e3cbab1b5ebc_zpsfu64k4v0.jpg
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    @AEventyr - I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY understand having nothing to comment to add. As I'm reading I will have something brilliant I want to say in comment, and then by the time I finish, I have nothing of significance to say. On any of the blogs I read. It's why I so rarely comment, even though I want to. :| Andyes, werewolves in formal wear are SCARY. Who knew?

@AmberKotori - I understand that one too, heheh, I forget to comment a lot.. and I know! <3 I love Nanna so much! She is totally going to be up for download when she's a YA, right along with Balder. And the heir vote is going to be up as soon as I finish writing and publish the next chapter - I want those who are still on the fence about who to vote for to get a better idea, and I figure having them get to know the possible spouse options will be a good way to help decision making. :smiley:
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    Yays ^.^ I'm going to be playing my game tonight ^.^
  • Options
    Cyazurai wrote: »
    @AEventyr - I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY understand having nothing to comment to add. As I'm reading I will have something brilliant I want to say in comment, and then by the time I finish, I have nothing of significance to say. On any of the blogs I read. It's why I so rarely comment, even though I want to. :|

Glad to know it's not just me! I guess that makes the whole "Like" system worth it, then, so long as everyone doesn't get complacent with it and don't leave a word even if they do think of something to say. *coughFACEBOOKcough*
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I got the next chapter up! I was going to wait to publish it until after I finished the heir vote post so I could post them at the same time, but I decided to put the chapter up an hour or two earlier to give people time to read it first. Anyway, here it is: Chapter 2.8.
    Post edited by Cyazurai on
  • Options
    Poor Alec :(
    I don't think so, I mean it doesn't make sense, would that mean you'd have to count every branch of the tree dying. No one would win than.
  • Options
    I know, it made me really sad.. I was just glad I was able to revive him after I remembered about that genie wish. I was thinking it shouldn't be counted, since he's not part of the main family and I can't control what he does. I really thought about moving him in to the main house for a while.. but then I would prevent him from having much of a life, so I didn't, lol.

Anyway, I finished the heir poll! Only took forever, but I did! And here it is: Heir Poll!
  • Options
    I voted ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Aww Alec. This wouldn't have happened if Masud were Heir. (Eee, I've been waiting a while to be able to say that!) I think it says a lot when even a side character in a story/game can make us feel emotional. Your coverage of the moment certainly got to me, especially when you reminded us about how he's Amal's only kid (in this save). And yes, Nettle. Yes the aliens abducted you because you wouldn't save him! Is his guilt going to become a running gag?

Heading off to vote!
  • Options
    Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    edited July 2015
    (psst - I have decided to do an ISBI also set in Riverview as its my new favorite town. My founder is Elara Tobyn)
    Post edited by Makayla_MakaPaka on
  • Options
    Are there going to be a couple more chapters before Gen 3 starts? Because so far, Gen 2 is only half the size of Gen 3!!
  • Options
    @AEventyr - Haha, that's very true, I bet it wouldn't have happened if Masud had been heir. 'Cause he wouldn't have been busy practicing music upstairs. Yeah, I was surprised how much his death got to me, and how much I wanted to bring him back, since I hadn't even really gotten to know him that well. I was just glad I remembered the genie. Hah! I want it to be a running gag, but I'm not sure it'll happen unless Nettle is heir, since the next chapter didn't really have an opportunity for it.

@Makayla - Woo! Cool, I hope you enjoy it. And, hah, that depends on who is heir.. if Nettle's the next torch holder, there's only one more chapter until generation 3. If Bamboo or Clover is torch holder, then there'll probably be two or three more chapters.

Speaking of chapters, I have a new one up now. :) Here it is: Chapter 2.9.
  • Options
    @Cyazurai - I am!! Already have 2 babies born... my autonoms are very good, there's only been 2 fails!
    I voted for Nettle, but now I really wish I could vote for Bamboo as well. I'll just have to settle for downloading them both and putting them in my ISBI town to create more cuties :wink: yay, a new chapter! I've been re-reading your story, I'm up to 1.11. But I'll read the new chapter now :D
  • Options
    After two months and a lot of wishing that I had the time to update, I MADE the time to work on an update, and hammered THE ENTIRE THING out today!! YES. Now you can all know who the torch holder is, in this update: Chapter 2.10!
  • Options
    Aww, not who I wanted. Ah well, they should be entertaining. And don't worry about updating regularly. Things come up and school is definitely important. Just don't fully give up! Now I'm wondering how a save with Nightshade and Mary Kay taking over the world would go....
  • Options
    I just published a new chapter of Amal's Challenge! FINALLY. To read it, go here: Chapter 4.
  • Options
    Aaaand I just finished the last chapter of generation 2/first chapter of generation 3! Yay! Here it is: Chapter 3.0.
  • Options
    Cyazurai! I missed your story so much, and I love the new chapters. I just wanted to tell you that I used Khons as a father in my 100 BC, and he gave Hadley (the mother) a little daughter named Kennedy. She's a toddler now, and I'll try to get a picture up if you'd like to see her. I'm disappointed neither of the boys got heir, but at least having Clover as heir means that Ezra's hair colour will be more likely to get passed down.
  • Options
    Oooh, that's awesome! I would love to see Kennedy. :smiley: Yeah, either of the boys would have made great heirs, but I am glad that the blonde hair is going to continue.
  • Options
    Here she is :) she looks a lot more like Hadley than Khons, but she got his hair and eye colour, which is nice.
    kennedy_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9hjw4u.jpg

Clover's search for a spouse continues to amuse me, I wish she had Crimson had gotten along (they would have made rather good-looking children :wink: ) I've downloaded Nettle and Bamboo, though, so I'll make do with having them run around my game. Maybe they'll appear as fathers in my 100BC - if you don't mind, of course.
  • Options
    Oh goodness, she's so cuuute! :smiley: I bet she'll grow up gorgeous.
    Lol, Clover's search for a spouse gets even more entertaining from here, she's INCREDIBLY indecisive and it takes her a VERY long time to make a decision. I had really wanted her and Crimson to end up together, since they would have made very attractive children (I tested it in CAS when I made him.. haha), but I hope he'll have kids in town anyway. And oh, fun! That's perfectly fine if they end up in your 100BC, I don't mind at all. <3
  • Options
    Oddsfish. When I click the link to the BISBI here, the pictures work. When I try from the main BISBI thread, most of them don't. Hrm. I have missed this family more than I remembered! Mostly because of the humor you throw in. I've laughed aloud at least 3 times already and I'm not even on Amal's latest chapter. ...Make that four; poor Nymeria.

• Options
    That is REALLY weird, but you know, I've had weird things like that happen to me before, so I understand what you're talking about. Haha, I'm glad you enjoy the humor! :smiley: I missed this family, too. I've been playing a different family that I don't write about, and I was really beginning to miss the D'Amores, especially writing about them.
  • Options
    Heeeeey, I finally got around to updating again. Long time no update... like usual. Buh. Anyway, here it is:

Chapter 3.1