The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG! Metro UK talks about the problems of The Sims 4 and his team!

Comments

• Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    CherbitDip wrote: »
    Erpe didn't like Sims 2 or 3 either because they were too "shallow". I'm struggling to understand the thinking behind defending a publisher that has went down a route that he/she clearly does not enjoy, so much they've already said it's unlikely they will enjoy Sims 5 if it ever comes out! However, all entitled to our own opinion and all that...

Let me get this strait. This person does not like sims 2 , 3 and 4. Only plays sims freeplay but wants to disagree with so many people in this thread for being disappointed with TS4 after paying EA a lot of money for an incomplete game when they promised a complete base game. I would like to know why this person is even posting in this thread. The only reason I can see is they just feel the need to disagree with people for no reason what so ever when they are not interested in any sims pc games
    The irony is that I like the Sims Freeplay and I liked TS2 very much in the two years I played it. But everybody else seem to have liked especially TS3 much more than I did.

Even so everybody else but me seem to want EA to stop making big Sims games and only get smaller life simulations in browsers from mainly other companies than EA because this is what is likely to happen if your wish becomes true ;)

Have a nice future without Sims games ;)

Everyone wants EA to stop making big sims games? You keep putting words in others mouths that don't exist. This has to be one of the silliest thing you have stated. This thread is about the lack of content in the game. Maybe your in the wrong tread if you think people want a smaller game.
    So why are you fighting so hard to make TS4 into a failure? My problem is that people don't seem to understand how big EA or what type of company EA is. They seem to think that EA is just a small company who only have the Sims games to care about and which they therefore can force to change the game in the direction which they want.

But on the contrary EA is so huge that TS4 doesn't even get much attention from EA's top who only is interested in seeing if the game is worth continuing on all platforms or not. EA's board probably care much more about EA's many sports games than about the Sims games and they probably also care much more about EA's RPG games. So if people stop buying Sims games for the PC platform then it won't even be such a big thing for EA who already see other platforms as more important than the PC.

So if TS4's expansions don't sell very well then I am sure that EA without many considerations about it just will decide that the time for such big Sims games with that many expansions is over and that EA should only make smaller standalone Sims games for all the different platforms.

In other words: You are fighting a battle that you can never win - even though I too would like it more if you had could. But I won't give you a chance because I just can't find that chance no matter how hard I try to see it.

No one's fighting to make it fail, they are just pointing out the obvious.

EA ending its involvement in the Sims franchise is not a bad thing.

wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    CherbitDipCherbitDip Posts: 116 Member
    Erpe, I'm genuinely struggling to understand what your actual point to all of your arguments are. You've said previously that you do not enjoy Sims 4 so have taken to Freeplay for now, which you've also said you won't invest any money into so at the moment, you're playing a game which you are contributing absolutely nothing to. Yet, you lecture fans for not buying Sims 4 products because that will end up killing off the franchise as EA would be unlikely to reinvest if they think there isn't enough demand. I've asked before and will ask again - why are you pointing the finger of blame at the fans? If a company releases a product that is sub-par, why would you continue to go back and buy more? And why would you defend that company when you don't even like the product?!?!
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Erpe didn't like Sims 2 or 3 either because they were too "shallow". I'm struggling to understand the thinking behind defending a publisher that has went down a route that he/she clearly does not enjoy, so much they've already said it's unlikely they will enjoy Sims 5 if it ever comes out! However, all entitled to our own opinion and all that...

Let me get this strait. This person does not like sims 2 , 3 and 4. Only plays sims freeplay but wants to disagree with so many people in this thread for being disappointed with TS4 after paying EA a lot of money for an incomplete game when they promised a complete base game. I would like to know why this person is even posting in this thread. The only reason I can see is they just feel the need to disagree with people for no reason what so ever when they are not interested in any sims pc games
    The irony is that I like the Sims Freeplay and I liked TS2 very much in the two years I played it. But everybody else seem to have liked especially TS3 much more than I did.

Even so everybody else but me seem to want EA to stop making big Sims games and only get smaller life simulations in browsers from mainly other companies than EA because this is what is likely to happen if your wish becomes true ;)

Everyone wants EA to stop making big sims games? You keep putting words in others mouths that don't exist. This has to be one of the silliest thing you have stated. This thread is about the lack of content in the game. Maybe your in the wrong tread if you think people want a smaller game.
    So why are you fighting so hard to make TS4 into a failure? My problem is that people don't seem to understand how big EA or what type of company EA is. They seem to think that EA is just a small company who only have the Sims games to care about and which they therefore can force to change the game in the direction which they want.

But on the contrary EA is so huge that TS4 doesn't even get much attention from EA's top who only is interested in seeing if the game is worth continuing on all platforms or not. EA's board probably care much more about EA's many sports games than about the Sims games and they probably also care much more about EA's RPG games. So if people stop buying Sims games for the PC platform then it won't even be such a big thing for EA who already see other platforms as more important than the PC.

So if TS4's expansions don't sell very well then I am sure that EA without many considerations about it just will decide that the time for such big Sims games with that many expansions is over and that EA should only make smaller standalone Sims games for all the different platforms.

In other words: You are fighting a battle that you can never win - even though I too would like it more if you had could. But I won't give you a chance because I just can't find that chance no matter how hard I try to see it.

Why on earth do you point the finger of blame at the fans? I genuinely do not understand where you are coming from!

Exactly its the company that puts out a game that makes it a success or failure not the customers. If the company does not deliver a product the customers want, the customers stop buying or wont buy the product
    Yes a few hundreds or maybe even a few thousands stop purchase the game because even though they like Sims games with many expansions they think that TS4 resembles TS1 (which sold in millions) more than TS3 (which those few hundreds or thousands liked) and they therefore feel insulted because EA and Maxis didn't obey them. But EA still sells millions of games and earn more money than any other game company. So feel insulted - it is your own problem.

Other game companies could make life simulations too. But the problem is that no other game company than EA would ever take the risk to use 4 whole years and hundreds of employees to just make a basegame which later needed expansions. Even EA only does it because the previous versions of the game has proved successful. Another game company can't use any of EA's codes or rights but would have to make the game more different. This would be extremely risky because such a game might flop and the company could lose so many millions of dollars that it could even threaten the company's existence. Therefore other companies will only make much smaller life simulation games which cost much less to develop and therefore don't have so much risk.

Also EA will stop making so big Sims games if just a single big Sims game flops.

So punish EA - and you will instead just punish yourself. EA will survive much longer than the big Sims games will.

Punish EA. ? LMAO. Your comments are so way off from reality. We have been punished by EA giving us such a garbage incomplete game with bugs that make the game unplayable. I would be punishing myself if I continued to give EA money for a game that is not worth my money. But that wont happen. There are plenty of other good companies that give a good product I will spend my money on

You know how many stopped playing or stopped buying or wont buy. I would like to see those figures. You can include me in those figures.

I do have to thank you though for keeping @sparkfary1 article at the top of the forum almost at 30k views

Then why are you still here if you don't care about EA's games anymore? To keep punishing yourself or what?
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member

Why on earth do you point the finger of blame at the fans? I genuinely do not understand where you are coming from!

Exactly its the company that puts out a game that makes it a success or failure not the customers. If the company does not deliver a product the customers want, the customers stop buying or wont buy the product
    Yes a few hundreds or maybe even a few thousands stop purchase the game because even though they like Sims games with many expansions they think that TS4 resembles TS1 (which sold in millions) more than TS3 (which those few hundreds or thousands liked) and they therefore feel insulted because EA and Maxis didn't obey them. But EA still sells millions of games and earn more money than any other game company. So feel insulted - it is your own problem.

Other game companies could make life simulations too. But the problem is that no other game company than EA would ever take the risk to use 4 whole years and hundreds of employees to just make a basegame which later needed expansions. Even EA only does it because the previous versions of the game has proved successful. Another game company can't use any of EA's codes or rights but would have to make the game more different. This would be extremely risky because such a game might flop and the company could lose so many millions of dollars that it could even threaten the company's existence. Therefore other companies will only make much smaller life simulation games which cost much less to develop and therefore don't have so much risk.

Also EA will stop making so big Sims games if just a single big Sims game flops.

So punish EA - and you will instead just punish yourself. EA will survive much longer than the big Sims games will.

Punish EA. ? LMAO. Your comments are so way off from reality. We have been punished by EA giving us such a garbage incomplete game with bugs that make the game unplayable. I would be punishing myself if I continued to give EA money for a game that is not worth my money. But that wont happen. There are plenty of other good companies that give a good product I will spend my money on

You know how many stopped playing or stopped buying or wont buy. I would like to see those figures. You can include me in those figures.

I do have to thank you though for keeping @sparkfary1 article at the top of the forum almost at 30k views

Then why are you still here if you don't care about EA's games anymore? To keep punishing yourself or what?

In case you did not know I help in the tech threads for those who do want to play the game . I also still playTS3 and 2 .

Im punishing myself? LMAO Can we get back to reality now!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member

EA won't end its involvement in the Sims franchise which belong to EA for good. But if EA can't earn money by using 4 to 5 years on a basegame and then earn the money back by also selling a lot of expansions (which are much cheaper to make) then EA will just make all future Sims games smaller and without expansions. Just as we know from the mobile versions of the Sims 2 and Sims 3 games and also from those games' versions for consoles.

In the Sims 2 forum MaxoidSam (Sam Player) was once asked how long time they had used to make the EP which they had just finished and released. His answer was "3 months". We know that they use about 4 years to make each basegame. So the expansions must give EA much higher profit than the basegames. So it is probably the expansions which earn a lot of the money back which they have used to develop a new basegame.

So if people won't buy all those expansions anymore then I am sure that EA will just decide to at most use a year to make a new Sims game and not to make big expansions at all anymore. EA will thus still find a way to earn a lot of money on the Sims franchise. But is this development what you want to happen in the future???
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    I'm not really sure why I should care if EA decides to pull the plug or go hog wild with mediocre dlc and mobility on the franchise, given the direction it's already going in. They've proven they have very little respect for the end-player, leaving me to wonder why on earth this argument is even taking place.

I agree.
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    I'm not really sure why I should care if EA decides to pull the plug or go hog wild with mediocre dlc and mobility on the franchise, given the direction it's already going in. They've proven they have very little respect for the end-player, leaving me to wonder why on earth this argument is even taking place.

I agree.

ditto
  • Options
    azxcvbnm321azxcvbnm321 Posts: 532 Member
    But EA can make money with the Sims if they'd just release a decent product. You say that EA is a big company with a lot of professionals in marketing and sales. If so, then these professionals should be easily able to discern that people are not buying Sims 4 because it is not up to the quality people expect. Therefore it would be a mistake to continue to make low quality smallish Sims games or rather there is a separate market for a high quality Sims 5 game that could generate huge profits if only it were up to the high standards people expect. Furthermore, these sales people should understand that a lot of the Sims 4 sales were made on goodwill and expectations based on Sims 3. In business, you can only shaft a customer once, hence the saying "fool me once...". The Sims 4 is even more of a failure in that light because goodwill, including brand loyalty, has been destroyed, meaning that the next Sims game will be harder to sell, all other things equal. It's difficult to put a firm number on that intangible goodwill and brand loyalty, but I would estimate this to be in the millions of dollars that was lost due to Sims 4.

If EA is as professional of a company as you make it out to be, then they would understand the above and also understand that the Sims Brand still has value and that they have an uncontested monopoly in the genre. It would be VERY stupid for them to throw away their superior position and brand value because, at the very least, they could sell the Sims brand and rights to another company. Therefore, a professionally run company would definitely make another Sims game because there is profit to be made. However a professionally run company would also understand what went wrong with Sims 4 and correct the mistakes to better align themselves with the consumer. The negative posts and criticisms are a godsend for EA and their staff. We have given them feedback and crucial product information that would cost millions of dollars to replicate.

If you are an economics teacher, then you should know that businesses can only make money by fulfilling the needs of customers. Businesses don't generate profits by making only what they want and then throwing it out there to the public. A good business gauges what the public wants and then provides them that at a price that gives value to the consumer. Therefore, if EA is the professional company you believe it is, we have every reason to expect that our feedback will be taken into account and a good Sims 5 game will be produced.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited October 2015
    gamekitten wrote: »
    Ark Survival Revolved not even finished has half a year to a year (they say summer but if it isn't ready I know they will delay it, so put a year). 40 developers working on the game( I think it is 40 too early to search their forums without my first cup of coffee completed). Open world (has rain, snow area and it snows and if you chop down a tree in the snow biome snow falls of said tree), swamp area, beach area, jungle area, forest, and a huge open world sandbox game. You rule because you can host a server, rent a server from other places, change game.ini and etc..The breeding was asked by the customers/players...and we got it.. ..They will be adding 100 + creatures to the game when they started they said 70+, but the customers/players asked for many types of dinos and mammals, so they are putting them in..
    Our newest dino..just hatched this am (an hatching an egg isn't easy and takes time)

15eg6di.jpg

And yes the grass sways..
    And I paid 30.00 dollars for this game...o.o

What amazes me most is the specs aren't even that high for that game. It looks amazing.

To be honest it is in early access and has very little optimizing in it. It takes a mean machine to get graphics to look like that and sometimes I have lag issues..they are in the implementing stage and all bugs/glitches/optimizing are just the devs pampering their customers.. That picture is not even on the highest setting >.>.....Not many can play on Epic settings..

Where we are building our story and ship like building with other buildings..

33beud0.jpg

This I paid 30 dollars for...

But the most important thing is I rule and the gameplay is challenging and fun. I expect this from a game I paid 80 bucks for without having to resort to buying DLC to make my gameplay fun and fulfilling..nor do I rely on mods (and there are some great ones for Ark)..And it has a great development team that listens.. they don't take stuff out and charge $$$ for it to be put back in, they don't make excuses, or any of the poor attitude I have receive from Sims 4 developers.. Is everyone who plays Ark happy? Naw.. but enough for Ark to stay in the top 10 to 20 since release and big gaming magazines taking interest in their game. This is what I expect of any gaming company I buy a product from..

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member

But the most important thing is I rule and the gameplay is challenging and fun. I expect this from a game I paid 80 bucks for without having to resort to buying DLC to make my gameplay fun and fulfilling..nor do I rely on mods (and there are some great ones for Ark)..And it has a great development team that listens.. they don't take stuff out and charge $$$ for it to be put back in, they don't make excuses, or any of the poor attitude I have receive from Sims 4 developers.. Is everyone who plays Ark happy? Naw.. but enough for Ark to stay in the top 10 to 20 since release and big gaming magazines taking interest in their game. This is what I expect of any gaming company I buy a product from..

I'm still trying to understand the game. The reviews have led me to believe that you can play offline, but other players can still destroy all the effort you put into it? My specs exceed what the game requires, and I think it looks awesome. I just don't like the idea of the game not really being my game. Can you verify if what the reviews are saying is true?
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    edited October 2015

I'm still trying to understand the game. The reviews have led me to believe that you can play offline, but other players can still destroy all the effort you put into it? My specs exceed what the game requires, and I think it looks awesome. I just don't like the idea of the game not really being my game. Can you verify if what the reviews are saying is true?

There is multi-player game.. there is a single player game..and you can host a server by lan, make an unofficial server and a dedicated server (rent a server but not by devs)..

I host my own server and play with hubby. The single player game is a bit difficult if you don't know how to play..in other words you can die just logging in by carnivores...XD.. the sea is just as dangerous as land. If you play solo I would suggest playing the single player game.. Any official servers are multi player and filled with not so hot players that will raid your place while you are offline...Stay away from the official servers!!!!!!!!.. You can also go to the server sub forums where other host servers and have their own rules.. This game is huge and I do not suggest just jumping in it .. watch youtubes..

This game is not for the faint hearted..You start with nothing and it truly a survival game with dinos and ice age mammals...

• Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited October 2015

EA won't end its involvement in the Sims franchise which belong to EA for good. But if EA can't earn money by using 4 to 5 years on a basegame and then earn the money back by also selling a lot of expansions (which are much cheaper to make) then EA will just make all future Sims games smaller and without expansions. Just as we know from the mobile versions of the Sims 2 and Sims 3 games and also from those games' versions for consoles.

In the Sims 2 forum MaxoidSam (Sam Player) was once asked how long time they had used to make the EP which they had just finished and released. His answer was "3 months". We know that they use about 4 years to make each basegame. So the expansions must give EA much higher profit than the basegames. So it is probably the expansions which earn a lot of the money back which they have used to develop a new basegame.

So if people won't buy all those expansions anymore then I am sure that EA will just decide to at most use a year to make a new Sims game and not to make big expansions at all anymore. EA will thus still find a way to earn a lot of money on the Sims franchise. But is this development what you want to happen in the future???

Again, I fail to see the downside. I'm a big fan of the Sims franchise, but I won't throw good money at a bad (in my opinion) product. Reward failure and expect more of the same. There are other games out there. Better to find another game that suits me, and support it.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    There is multi-player game.. there is a single player game..and you can host a server by lan, make an unofficial server and a dedicated server (rent a server but not by devs)..

I host my own server and play with hubby. The single player game is a bit difficult if you don't know how to play..in other words you can die just logging in by carnivores...XD.. the sea is just as dangerous as land. If you play solo I would suggest playing the single player game.. Any official servers are multi player and filled with not so hot players that will raid your place while you are offline...Stay away from the official servers!!!!!!!!.. You can also go to the server sub forums where other host servers and have their own rules.. This game is huge and I do not suggest just jumping in it .. watch youtubes..

This game is not for the faint hearted..You start with nothing and it truly a survival game with dinos and ice age mammals...

Sounds a bit like Monster Hunter. Thanks for clarifying. I'm not faint of heart, but the reviews led me to believe online could still affect offline play. It sounds to me like you're saying that only happens if one played online and then didn't play for several days. I don't have a lot of time to invest in my RL and would only be able to play in spurts, which is why offline would appeal to me more. Now, LAN parties. Ooh... That! I can do!
  • Options
    DecafHighDecafHigh Posts: 669 Member
    ... there is a separate market for a high quality Sims 5 game that could generate huge profits if only it were up to the high standards people expect ...

If there is only one thing EA takes away from this entire forum it should be that comment right there. I suppose, as some people have pointed out, that an underwhelming performance by TS4 may prompt EA to dump the series entirely. EA has certainly done so in the past with other games/series/studios. I just hope they take all the feedback seriously and realize that The Sims franchise could still be the cashcow it used to be if they put forth the effort.
  • Options

Sounds a bit like Monster Hunter. Thanks for clarifying. I'm not faint of heart, but the reviews led me to believe online could still affect offline play. It sounds to me like you're saying that only happens if one played online and then didn't play for several days. I don't have a lot of time to invest in my RL and would only be able to play in spurts, which is why offline would appeal to me more. Now, LAN parties. Ooh... That! I can do!

They have single player mode...but the game does have time sinks.. taming dinos, hatching eggs, and getting a baby dino to juvenile state. But if you read up you can change the time sinks and tweek the game to your liking example making taming dino/mammal way way less time consuming.. through game files and if I can do it, I am sure you can.. It is a truly you rule game. Just stay away from the official servers and you will be fine. Also others host servers that have nicer communities on their server. And there is a primitive server where you can't surpass stone age...XD.. Check youtubes and the server hosting sub category on their forums.. If you play on an official server you will and can be raided the same day you played if you log out for the day. The official servers do have a bad rep. There is PvP and PvE but the official servers are bad for both ...
  • Options
    DecafHigh wrote: »
    ... there is a separate market for a high quality Sims 5 game that could generate huge profits if only it were up to the high standards people expect ...

If there is only one thing EA takes away from this entire forum it should be that comment right there. I suppose, as some people have pointed out, that an underwhelming performance by TS4 may prompt EA to dump the series entirely. EA has certainly done so in the past with other games/series/studios. I just hope they take all the feedback seriously and realize that The Sims franchise could still be the cashcow it used to be if they put forth the effort.

Well, SE cerainly revived Tomb Raider.

@gamekitten Thanks so much for your input. I will do my own research and see what I think from there. You've helped a lot. I just don't want to derail any further.
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member

Well, hey, I have an idea! How about you buy several thousand copies of each DLC just to make up for all of us who are not buying!

Not going to happen, I take it? You are too funny! YOU are not buying any more content for it either, and yet you want to lecture everyone else who do not like the game for not buying content? Is that right?

As I said before, I think they already decided to go this route way before any of us were here on this forum complaining. Furthermore, people who do like the game will buy it no matter what anyone says, just as people who do not like it will not buy it and continue to complain about it without your permission. But by all means, feel free to keep repeating the same things over and over again. :D

The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Well, hey, I have an idea! How about you buy several thousand copies of each DLC just to make up for all of us who are not buying!

Not going to happen, I take it? You are too funny! YOU are not buying any more content for it either, and yet you want to lecture everyone else who do not like the game for not buying content? Is that right?

As I said before, I think they already decided to go this route way before any of us were here on this forum complaining. Furthermore, people who do like the game will buy it no matter what anyone says, just as people who do not like it will not buy it and continue to complain about it without your permission. But by all means, feel free to keep repeating the same things over and over again. :D

Just imagine a dog chasing its own tail. It disagrees with what it agrees with while agreeing with what it disagrees with. Best to not respond.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member

This is getting tiring.
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    @kremesch73 yeah, I know! Many times, in many other threads, I often feel like everyone just needs to ignore these kinds of posts because they're completely ridiculous and opinionated, they go in circle after circle, and all while claiming that other peoples' opinions are wrong.

I was just at the point where I was kind of enjoying the act of clarifying the ridiculousness. Plus, I'm doing my part to keep this post on the first page. :D

I'm done replying now, though. The whole subject is downright silly at this point and doesn't deserve further commentary. ;)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @kremesch73 yeah, I know! Many times, in many other threads, I often feel like everyone just needs to ignore these kinds of posts because they're completely ridiculous and opinionated, they go in circle after circle, and all while claiming that other peoples' opinions are wrong.

I was just at the point where I was kind of enjoying the act of clarifying the ridiculousness. Plus, I'm doing my part to keep this post on the first page. :D

I'm done replying now, though. The whole subject is downright silly at this point and doesn't deserve further commentary. ;)

Lol. I refrained from mentioning the whole circle thing, but it certainly crossed my mind. Many times I just shake my head and say to myself: "These things speak for themselves."

*kisses and hugs*
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited October 2015
    We all know what EA did to Bioware after that rushed mess that was Dragon Age 2. Sales were horrible, fans were upset, the forums and outside gaming forums were just full of complaints so you know what? They pulled the plug!

Oh, wait, no they didn't. The gave enough time for the next game.

Frankly, though, if there is a Sims 5 and it's a mobile game or even more simple than Sims 4, I wouldn't buy it anyway so I don't care if that game is released or not. However, if they make a game that appeals to me (and there's more of a chance of that happening if people talk about what they don't like), I'll buy it.

The sims name itself is worth a fortune. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.
  • Options
    ejoslin wrote: »
    We all know what EA did to Bioware after that rushed mess that was Dragon Age 2. Sales were horrible, fans were upset, the forums and outside gaming forums were just full of complaints so you know what? They pulled the plug!

Oh, wait, no they didn't. The gave enough time for the next game.

Frankly, though, if there is a Sims 5 and it's a mobile game or even more simple than Sims 4, I wouldn't buy it anyway so I don't care if that game is released or not. However, if they make a game that appeals to me (and there's more of a chance of that happening if people talk about what they don't like), I'll buy it.

The sims name itself is worth a fortune. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Gold was worth a fortune at one time. Strangely, I don't own anything that's gold. I was able to sell it. What can I do with a game that isn't worth anything?
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member

I'm actually finding it all quite entertaining. I am actually laughing out loud quite often but am rarely tempted to add to the argument.

I must admit I rarely read more than 3 or 4 words of the posts of the one everyone is arguing with though. If I read all that is being written I doubt I'd be amused.