Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    @Makayla_MakaPaka of course I can!
    As of now Pastel and Eden have a little girl
    Ebony and his wife Ivory have 3 sons and 2 daughters with abother baby on the way uwu
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    @Makayla_MakaPaka of course I can!
    As of now Pastel and Eden have a little girl
    Ebony and his wife Ivory have 3 sons and 2 daughters with abother baby on the way uwu

Awwww that's awesome!! I never pictured Ebony as the big family type, but I bet his kids are ADORABLE! Please say Pastel is going to have a couple more kiddos? What are all their names?
  • Options
    @Makayla_MakaPaka Ebony has a bunch of kiddos for sake of vampires being the dominant occult in Moonlight Falls right now!
    Pastel and Eden are totally going to have more babies!
    Oh goodness names.
    I believe it's
    Ebony and Ivory have- Grant, Grace, Vladimir, Lycidas, Vevada and Unknown baby!
    Pastel and Eden- Heidi and other unnamed babies ^^;
  • Options
    @princss2109 - Ah, because vampires and werewolves are enemies, right?
    Yay, there will be more pink and green fairy babies :smiley: ahh Ebony's kids have the coolest names! Vladimir, Lycidas and Vevada are very 'vampire' names. How many kids are you planning for them to have O.o
  • Options
    @Makayla_MakaPaka yep! Hopefully they have one more baby and that's probably their stopping point ^u^

And I'm Soooo excited for more green and pink fairy babies!!

~however, sadly Grant became too old for Cordelia to befriend :cold_sweat: ~
  • Options
    @princess2109 - oh no! That means bad things, doesn't it :confounded:
  • Options
    @Makayla_MakaPaka it does mean bad things :s
  • Options
    @princess2109 The challenge looks amazing! Can't wait for more posts, :)
    @Makayla_MakaPaka It's actually under the woohooer mod. I forgot where it was, but it's somewhere in there.
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    @Makayla_MakaPaka - Thanks for the welcome back! There was quite a few pages to catch up on lol.
    Your quads are so cute! Along with all your other sims I saw while catching up haha. Hadley has a great family..congrats on sticking with the challenge!
    I haven't played Sofia's family in quite awhile. And honestly...I think she's going to get another new family lol. I think I'm going to, once again, start a new 100 Baby Challenge with her - there will be more info on that in a moment.

@princess2109 - Thanks for the welcome back! Cordelia is very pretty! I'm excited for her story!

@pixalqueen - I'm not sure if you're still looking for tips on lagging but I'm gonna put a few more out there. I have a lot of CC and mods in my game as well..and I only have lag when things in CAS/CAStyle are loading (I also have gaming laptop which does help some but my game also ran pretty good on my old laptop too)
    - Like @Makayla_MakaPaka suggested clearing you cache files is really important. You should clear them every time before you open your game (there are 5 of them in your Sims 3 folder).
    - I also clear out everything in the DCBackup folder EXCEPT the ccmerged.package leave that there or bad things will happen lol
    - Clear our the FeaturedItems folder
    - If there's anything in the WorldCaches folder clear that too
    - I use NRaas mods ErrorTrap and Overwatch and they really help keep my game running smoothly
    - Using Save As versus Save when saving can also help because it helps keep your save files from getting too big and bloated which can cause them to become corrupt. I save my game roughly every 30 minutes (thanks to NRaas' Saver) and I just rotate names like the first time it will be SaveName1 then SaveName2 etc
    - Merging you CC can definitely help just don't merge too much together and make sure all your CC is safe/in working order and not conflicting with eachother. I use things like Delphy's Dashboard and Custard to do this
  • Options
    Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    So my little update:

I'm going to be starting yet ANOTHER attempt at a 100 Baby Challenge. Once again with Sofia. I haven't played the one I started previously for weeks because I've been so busy and I'm just not feeling like tying to get back into it. So I'm just going to start over again. This time though I'm going to set myself up for success hopefully haha. I'm getting everything set up and ready before I start...including a list of sims I want to use as donors. I plan on sharing this attempt either on my Simblr (which I haven't touched in forever :disappointed:) or on Sofia's blog again. So far I have a list of some rules I want to follow made up and I'm trying to decide on what house I'm going to use.

I've also still been working going through my custom content. I made some progress before life stepped in and I got too busy to keep working on it. So I'm also going to try to get some more done with that. I also have started a CC Finds blog that I will share once I have a few more things on it (I'm making it as I go through my content).

I'm really excited about this stuff! I have to go to work now but hopefully by tonight I'll have some more done and another update. My goal is to get started on Sofia's house...and have the blog thing figured out.

@Makayla_MakaPaka - I know I owe you a cuter Forrest (I think) and I still plan on doing that. I'm going to be remaking him (and a few others I think) at some point for this challenge and I will re-upload him then.
  • Options
    @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted - oh well :/ I'll just stick with instant baby when I want quads (which, adorable as they are, will not be often. They are WAY too much work haha with Sajan, anyway, it's more like Hadley had quintuplets) but I do know that with MasterController Cheats there is a way to increase your chance of multiples, but that's only twins and triplets.

@Ashley382 - yes, there's been quite a few updates :smile: thank you, I love Hadley and her many children. The quads are definitely adorable and they actually make 49 kids, so that means one more baby and I will be halfway through the challenge! You don't to worry about Forrest if you don't want to, the only problem was that he looked exactly the same as Dexter (except for being green, of course).
    Good luck with Sofia's new challenge, hopefully the planning helps this time :)

• Options
    It's going to be a very birthday-centric Spooky Day weekend for the Halloway household. On the Friday, Sajan, Wysteria and Gryffin had their birthdays.

Sajan went up first. He's now family-orientated (I like to believe this is because he doesn't know his dad). I tried to give his clothes a bit of an Asian feel.
    sajan_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9bayw4.jpg

Wysteria adds athletic to her traits of Hates Outdoors, Disciplined, Cat Person, and Loner. Her LTW is Physical Perfection (master athletic and martial arts skills) and she works in the Professional Sports career. She's married to Andrew Brown (Argus Brown's son), and man I cannot wait for them to have kids.
    wysteria_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9bayq4.jpg

Gryffin became Hydrophobic. His other traits are Genius, Loves the Heat, Neat, and Hopeless Romantic. His LTW is Magic Makeover (grant 12 sims Inner Beauty) and he works in the Medical career. He's married to Emma Stark.
    gryffin_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9baz5d.jpg

Prima and Verity's birthdays will be on the Sunday (in other words, pics will be coming in a couple of hours) and the quads will become children the next day (Spooky Day). So yeah, there will be another update later with those pictures.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Verity and Prima are now teens ~

Verity gained the Loser trait :/ but look how gorgeous she is!
    verity_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9bb9f4.jpg

Prima became Neurotic, and still evil glares at everything. You can tell she's a Durwood... just look at those ears.
    prima_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9bb9l5.jpg
  • Options
    I cannot wait for tonight! I'll finally have a chance to sit down and get pictures of the families in Cordelia's challenge and start playing the challenge
  • Options
    I cannot wait for tonight! I'll finally have a chance to sit down and get pictures of the families in Cordelia's challenge and start playing the challenge

Oooh, exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

I kind of postponed the quads' birthday so I could watch a movie :sweat_smile: but it will happen soon.
  • Options
    Setting up a simblr! I'm confused already :cold_sweat: but I've followed you @princess2109 (are you still going to use your prinssims blog?) and you @Ashley382
  • Options
    It's been sort of set up now ~ I've put up some pictures of the current family, but I am still so confused on everything else :(
    @Ashley382 - "rambling-sims started following you" I see you found me!
  • Options
    I swear... I cannot get over how gorgeaus Wysteria is. I just can't. And boy do I hope for gorgeaus children. And that Argus's son looks as good as Argus. ;) The others look amazing though! Sajan is still looking cute in his panda shirt. <3
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    I swear... I cannot get over how gorgeaus Wysteria is. I just can't. And boy do I hope for gorgeaus children. And that Argus's son looks as good as Argus. ;) The others look amazing though! Sajan is still looking cute in his panda shirt. <3

She looks exactly like Hadley, doesn't she? Argus's son is almost a clone... his mother was Alice Fitzgerald, and I think Andrew only got a little bit of his mother's looks. Their kids are going to be PERFECT!
    Sajan is a little cutie, isn't he? He's growing on me... I found myself taking lots of random shots of him just before his birthday, now that he's a kid he's very cute with his dollhouse and his homework.
  • Options
    *sigh* in the middle of the quads' birthdays and then "Sims 3 has stopped working" dang you!
  • Options
    @Makayla_MakaPaka Gah!! I hate that! It happened to me last night as I was getting pictures of Vevada, Lycias and Vladimir!
  • Options
    ~Vampire Family~
    Ivory screenshot_5_by_prinnypringles-d9b9eqd.jpg
    Grant screenshot_7_by_prinnypringles-d9b9epr.jpg
    Grace screenshot_6_by_prinnypringles-d9b9eq1.jpg
    Vladimir screenshot_12_by_prinnypringles-d9be5ms.jpg
    Vevada screenshot_11_by_prinnypringles-d9be4hq.jpg
    Lycias NO IMAGE BECAUSE SIMS 3 IS BEING A BUTT
  • Options
    @princess2109 - AHHHH NOOOO THOSE KIDS ARE PERRRRRRRRFECT AND ADORABLE AHHHHHH I WANT THEM
  • Options
    I really wanna build a house for the Halloways but I'm a horrific builder ;-; those first world problems. Looking at all these simblrs with beautiful perfect houses makes me jealous :cry: