Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• Options
    Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    Update: Hadley IS pregnant with Liang's child! She popped when she woke up, which is weird, because I have NEVER had a sim pregnancy without morning sickness. Oh well, lucky for Hadley I guess. I know I'd get pretty sick of nausea if I had 100 children.
  • Options
    So, here's one for the history books - Hadley gave birth while singed. Great parenting, girl.

burn__baby__burn_by_my_sim_kids-d9axjbd.jpg

She was doing a little late-night (cough 4am cough) chemistry when one of her potions exploded. Tired, she went to bed still singed... and woke up in labour. Makes for lovely photos, I'll admit.

(baby pics coming soon... this baby is born just in time, Chase and Maverick's birthday was just about to happen. Once the baby is born, we'll get the cakes out)
  • Options
    Introducing Sajan Halloway to the household! (say-jan)
    He's a brave heavy sleeper. There are a lot of interesting points surrounding this little boy. First off, Hadley never got any nausea during her pregnancy, nor did she roll any pregnancy-related wishes (read pregnancy book, craving food, have a boy/girl) which is unusual. Also, Liang doesn't show up in Sajan's family tree or relationship panel - according to the tree and panel, he has no father. Also, he inherited nothing from his dad. I mean it. Nothing. He aged up with glitch green-brown hair, so I changed it to black so that Sajan wouldn't be an exactly identical Hadley clone. I wish he would've gotten his Dad's Asian eyes :angry: Finally, the very first wish Hadley got when Sajan was born wasn't 'Hold Sajan' or 'Snuggle Sajan' (the two I always get) - it was 'Pillow Fight with Sajan'. Yeah, EA, Hadley is going to have a pillow fight with her new born baby. Nice one.
    Sigh. Can you tell I'm disappointed? I was hoping for a little Asian baby. To cheer myself up, I dressed him up as a panda.
    sajan_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9axn3f.jpg

Chase, being the elder twin, went up first for his birthday. He gained the proper trait, and decided he had to neaten up his appearance. He's turning out to be the cutest, most perfect little fellow (he's good, friendly, proper and a perfectionist - a combination all girls and their parents love).
    chase_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9axn7y.jpg

Maverick went up next, and became a Savvy Sculptor (yay! I've always wanted to try the sculpting skill!). He's looking more and more like Chauncey, though his dark skin is still a mystery.
    maverick_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9axng7.jpg

• Options
    I love the name! And the panda costume! Darn it either way that baby looks too adorable right now for me to hate it. I think the weird stuff is coming from the fact that his father lives in Shang Simla and that your family doesn't. Still, Sajan is so cute in the costume! :love:
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    Alright, let's have ourselves some supernatural babies! Mira and Cole already look the part of a vampire.
    2n081zk.jpg
    The new house isn't much. And I mean it. I'm glad we were actually able to afford everything.
    2zyv147.jpg
    Well, it is pretty much set that Pappy Wolf is going to be our next baby daddy. (It was either him, Dante Morganth, or Jules MacDuff) I'm hoping for some werewolf babies, but in the meantime, IT'S THE TWINSIES BIRTHDAY! Woot woot! And it's a full moon! Well, Mira went up first. Trait please! Equestrian! I think I know where she'll be going on the weekends!
    2z52jp4.jpg
    Then it was little Cole's turn! I guess he has his way with electronics, the little computer whiz...
    xc3a84.jpg
    AND FOR THE FIRST TIME... A zombie has come to my lot! This is my second full moon, and the zombie came around bedtime for the kids, so it didn't get any flesh.
    a1gw8m.jpg
    Well the game would not let Pappy get me pregnant, and it wouldn't let Dwayne Wolff get me pregnant, (long story) but I finally figured out how to use Instant Baby and now we have twins! Meet little Elwood Lucas! He loves the outdoors and is easily impressed.
    (Game would not let me get Fin's picture... But he looks exactly like Elwood except his hair is brown and he has grey eyebrows)
    Then there's his twin brother, Fin Lucas! He's Neurotic and loves the outdoors as much as his brother.

Well, I will leave off there. The next time I update, I'll be sure to check in on if one of the brothers (or more...) is a werewolf! In the words of Mickey Mouse, "See ya real soon!"
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited September 2015
    God seeing all these Sims 3 posts makes me want to play it...
    Maybe I'll finally work up the strength to play today

Although I am interested in playing the Sims 2 today
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    God seeing all these Sims 3 posts makes me want to play it...
    Maybe I'll finally work up the strength to play today

Although I am interested in playing the Sims 2 today

You've got quite the struggle on your hands aha
  • Options
    @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted - thank you, I think Sajan is cute too, I just wish he looked a bit more like his dad. I think the problems are because of Liang's location, too.
    You moved the family to Moonlight Falls! It's a pretty good town, I've got Dante Morganthe on my list as well. Dwayne, Pappy and Jules have all died in my game, but that's alright. If neither of the boys (cute toddlers by the way, I've used both names before :lol: ) are werewolves, I think there's an option in master controller to add occult.
    Mira and Cole are very cute, vampire kids are cool because their skills increase like crazy. They won't get vampire abilities or anything until young adult, though.
    I guess you're enjoying supernatural, then!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    ~Edited this commented because I did something to greatly help with the pain~
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    have fun playing! :)
  • Options
    So keen for these quads :mrgreen: Brent Pender is going to be their father and I've already got names picked out :lol: now to decide... do I want the werewolf baby first, or the quads? Hard decisions :D
  • Options
    I have caused myself great pain and suffering and torture, all due to my weak willpower. I am not sure how I will survive.
    Why, you may ask?
    Meet quads.

The oldest, Tobias, is a witch like his dad. He's also a genius virtuoso.
    tobias_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9b0lx7.jpg

Next, Emery is also a witch, and a brave genius.
    emery_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9b0m38.jpg

Zarlia is a brave loner, and the third witch.
    zarlia_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9b0me3.jpg

Last but not least, little Nash is a human like his mother, as well as being athletic and loving the outdoors. (He's the black sheep of the family... Hadley's hair, human, neither brave nor a genius)
    nash_halloway_by_my_sim_kids-d9b0lms.jpg

Yes, not 24 hours after Sajan became a toddler, Hadley had her quads. This means that for the next 7 or 8 sim days, Hadley has to care for and toddler train 5 screaming toddlers. Luckily, she has 4 teens to help her out (willing helpers? I think not, but too bad). I'll have to install Portrait Panel, as the quads makes 12 sims in the household :sweat_smile: but they're too cute, and I love them. They all got Daddy's blue eyes, and they all look more like Brent than Hadley, which is awesome.
    Plus I got witches! And beautiful red hair!
    Thank you @princess2109 for making Brent for me, I've been meaning to use him for ages and I finally got a chance. Yay!
  • Options
    @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted - thank you, I think Sajan is cute too, I just wish he looked a bit more like his dad. I think the problems are because of Liang's location, too.
    You moved the family to Moonlight Falls! It's a pretty good town, I've got Dante Morganthe on my list as well. Dwayne, Pappy and Jules have all died in my game, but that's alright. If neither of the boys (cute toddlers by the way, I've used both names before :lol: ) are werewolves, I think there's an option in master controller to add occult.
    Mira and Cole are very cute, vampire kids are cool because their skills increase like crazy. They won't get vampire abilities or anything until young adult, though.
    I guess you're enjoying supernatural, then!
    They aren't vampires, I was just commenting on how they looked like them. :p The new quads are really cute though!
  • Options
    @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted - O.o they look exactly like vampires! I thought you must have used a vampire father now that you had supernatural... wow. That's cool haha
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm feeling soooo good today and I've decided on what I'm going to kick off with on Sims 3!
    I'm giving the baby challenge a break and doing the {Modified} Supernatural Occult Dominacy Legacy!

Pictures of the foundress coming soon~
  • Options
    because this challenge will be very out of place on this forum, I'll leave a link to the live journal I'll be hosting it on~

It's a mix of the run-away teen challenge, the Occult Dominacy and the homeless challenge uwu
  • Options
    ChallengeGreatlyAcceptedChallengeGreatlyAccepted Posts: 673 Member
    edited September 2015
    Sounds interesting @princess2109 ! I might have to try it at some point in time. :)

EDIT: And I just found out where the increase quadruplets thing is in master controller... GUESS WHO'S DEFINITELY HAVING SUPERNATURAL QUADS? I've got to find Pip and get me some quads. :p
  • Options
    @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted
    I'm so excited!! The foundress is a homeless, run-away werewolf teen named Cordelia Pape.
    She
    Pastel Mint's fairy family {Pastel Mint made by @Makayla_MakaPaka }
    a witch family
    Ebony Ash's vampire family {Ebony Ash made by @Makayla_MakaPaka }
    and a genie family
    all live in a deserted Moonlight Falls after a tragic epidemic leaving a ghost town for the occults too run freely around in. Cordelia is the last living werewolf of her kind and if she can't start dominating she'll have failed being the alpha her kind needs her to be. But with the fairies, vampires, witches and genies all trying to bring her to an early demise will blood have to be shed to get what her people need?
  • Options
    Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    edited September 2015
    I've been away for far too long :( I just got caught up reading alllll the pages I missed on here! I'm about to leave the house for awhile but when I get back I'll have some better replies and a little bit of an update! :)

P.S. I've missed you guys and chatting with people who like sims :neutral: I need to stay more active around the community!
  • Options
    @Ashley382 Welcome back! we missed you and tbh its been dead
  • Options
    screenshot_3_by_prinnypringles-d9b5w0r.jpg

This is Cordelia Pape everybody uwu
  • Options
    She is so gorgeous... :love:
  • Options
    Thank you @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted !!
    I was going to live journal her adventure/story but I'll just make a separate forum post for her uwu it's easier and I don't have to worry about a nice looking background!!

Also if anybody could tell me how to edit my signature thingy that'd be amazing!!
  • Options
    @princess2109 Go to preferences underneath the settings tab and click on signature preferences. It'll let you edit it there! :)
  • Options
    Sounds interesting @princess2109 ! I might have to try it at some point in time. :)

EDIT: And I just found out where the increase quadruplets thing is in master controller... GUESS WHO'S DEFINITELY HAVING SUPERNATURAL QUADS? I've got to find Pip and get me some quads. :p

Oh my god, where is it?!?!? I couldn't figure it out, so I used instant baby to get my quads!!! TELL MEEEE!!! Also yes use Pip for those quads, he makes great babies xD

@princess2109 - sounds like a cool challenge! Cordelia is beautiful, werewolves are great. The backstory is cool too. Also, yay Pastel and Ebony!! So glad to see them being used! Can you post a couple of pics of them and their families so I can see how they're doing?

@Ashley382 - welcome back! I missed you and Sofia's little family. There would have been a lot of pages for you to catch up on :)