The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For honesty and official word on Toddlers, Story Progression, CASt, Open World,etc

Comments

• Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Toddlers - yes!
    Story progression - yes!
    Color wheel - yes!

Open world - I'm not so sure... Maybe an open neighborhood. Btw, I think it's not possible at this point to make an open world in TS4.

So....sign or no sign?
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • Options
    Amathyst8Amathyst8 Posts: 46 Member
    How do I sign this? I would love to!
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    @Amathyst8 just say sign!
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    Amathyst8 wrote: »
    How do I sign this? I would love to!

You just comment "signed" I'll put you down on it! :)
  • Options
    SimmerForLife101SimmerForLife101 Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2015
    Signed
  • Options
    Amathyst8Amathyst8 Posts: 46 Member
    Signed!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited July 2015
    I would like some communication If the developers would/could, give some form of acknowledgement about an Expansion Pack Idea I have, I know they don't have to but, It would make me happy, to hear, a "thank you, we'll can give it a try, But we may have to change a few things." or even a " Thank you, we're sorry we can't." Wasting my time is a lot worse than, giving people false hope.

And maybe even make me an insider, or offer me a job, I would happily keep it a secret from everyone too.

So Signed I guess.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    StefxxcStefxxc Posts: 53 Member
    Signed plz bring us toddlers :o
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    Signed.

Toddlers were actually my least favourite life stage, however, I would never take that away from people who enjoy playing with them. Open worlds were something they should never had gotten rid of, I miss them so.
  • Options
    GRIMMY wrote: »
    Signed.

Toddlers were actually my least favourite life stage, however, I would never take that away from people who enjoy playing with them. Open worlds were something they should never had gotten rid of, I miss them so.

I miss open worlds SO much. toddlers even MORE. That's actually really nice of you to sign this for other people, so thank you on behalf of us all. :)
  • Options
    Aniya455Aniya455 Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2015
    Signed!!! :)
    I miss toddlers so much. I loved teaching them how to walk in the sims 3. I also feel like we need them to make the transition from baby to child less awkward.
  • Options
    Aniya455 wrote: »
    Signed!!! :)
    I miss toddlers so much. I loved teaching them how to walk in the sims 3. I also feel like we need them to make the transition from baby to child less awkward.

Thank you!
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    @axel1015

No worries! I also miss the flavour text that would accompany a Sim's promotion. Never realised how much I took them for granted until Sims 4.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Unfortunately I don't see us getting open worlds we might get the rest down the line but I like that its not an open world. I would love to have better story progression that doesn't require a mod to fill your neighborhood or get them pregnant moving out on there own and getting married on their own. That would be awesome.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Signed.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    GRIMMY wrote: »
    @axel1015

No worries! I also miss the flavour text that would accompany a Sim's promotion. Never realised how much I took them for granted until Sims 4.

What do you mean flavor text? Like the job description?
  • Options
    Awesome! 50 sigs! It's not a lot but I'm happy! :)
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Please keep this petition up. It's very rare to have this many Simmers agree on anything. So it's a good thread to have. Feel free to read it too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake Please keep this petition up. It's very rare to have this many Simmers agree on anything. So it's a good thread to have. Feel free to read it too.

Thank you for caring about this thread. It's nice to see somebody not giving a sarcastic response. Or just passing by it.
  • Options
    AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    edited July 2015
    Signed!

And I'm also signing for the people who want toddlers, I thought they were somewhat annoying, especially in TS2 when they crawled over to the toilet and started playing with it.. ugh. I'm all for Open World and Story Progression, though! :) Hopefully I've helped
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    axel1015 wrote: »

Thank you for caring about this thread. It's nice to see somebody not giving a sarcastic response. Or just passing by it.
    Your welcome and yeah it's a good thread. Um I admit I'm only sarcastic sometimes, but yes I'm very serious about keeping communication going between Maxis and Simmers. It's a good thing.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Signed!
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Signed :smile: Please read this thread @SimGuruBChick
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    aj_4182 wrote: »
    Signed!

And I'm also signing for the people who want toddlers, I thought they were somewhat annoying, especially in TS2 when they crawled over to the toilet and started playing with it.. ugh. I'm all for Open World and Story Progression, though! :) Hopefully I've helped

Thanks! And you really have helped! I know one sig may not matter to a guru, but it means a lot to me! Thank you also for signing for toddlers. It's a well needed thing. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Scobre wrote: »
    axel1015 wrote: »

Your welcome and yeah it's a good thread. Um I admit I'm only sarcastic sometimes, but yes I'm very serious about keeping communication going between Maxis and Simmers. It's a good thing.

Lol, sarcasm is my absolute favorite thing, don't get me wrong. But when inconsiderate people comment rude sarcastic things, it is the most irritating thing. And i know I'm not supposed to, but sometimes, I reply sarcastically and passive aggressively to them a good example was in my old thread that got deleted. Lol! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top