The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Earrings/Studs needed for children.

Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I don't know if there is a thread already about this topic, but I honestly think the kids both male and female could use some earrings/studs.

I just think the children look bare in the face, mostly the females, when they have their hair up in a bun or ponytail. And I mean there's necklaces and arm accessories, but no earrings?

And when or if toddlers get put in the game they should also have some optional little studs.
Post edited by Amj1995 on

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone else agree?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Yes! And single earrings for men.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    GreyhoundMamaJGreyhoundMamaJ Posts: 87 Member
    I agree.
    Find a fast friend...adopt a Greyhound!
    My Origin ID is japowell6
  • Options
    MokimboMokimbo Posts: 38 Member
    Agreed
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    JaylinaJaylina Posts: 256 Member
    Yeah I agree, they need something to cover those naked lobes.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »

Oh noooo where did I leave my eye bleach!? :s
  • Options
    JaylinaJaylina Posts: 256 Member
    The key word there is crraazzyyyyy.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    SimKeats wrote: »
    Zolt65 wrote: »

Oh noooo where did I leave my eye bleach!? :s

Eye-bleach.jpg

you might need it for later :)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd definitely go for some nice small earrings for little girls -- heart shaped or maybe small butterflies or flowers. And single earrings for men; I don't know many men who wear double earrings outside of fancy occasions in San Francisco's Castro District. ;) (Got a few gay friends...)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    I'd definitely go for some nice small earrings for little girls -- heart shaped or maybe small butterflies or flowers. And single earrings for men; I don't know many men who wear double earrings outside of fancy occasions in San Francisco's Castro District. ;) (Got a few gay friends...)

I thought most men either didn't wear any earings at all, or wore a pair, and often more, these days, wasn't 1 earing on a specfic side kind of an... 80s/90s thing?
  • Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    I've seen thread asking for make up for sims kids and now earrings/jewelry for sims kids. Maybe, if we are lucky, EA will come out with the JonBenet Ramsey Collection or a Toddlers and Tiaras exp. I say let kids be kids without all that adult stuff.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @Bamajam - I respect your opinion, but I don't really see earrings as "adult stuff".
  • Options
    ArcaneDesiresArcaneDesires Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2014
    Earrings aren't 'adult stuff' though in my opinion. *shrugs* Some people get their kids ears pierced at like 6 months. I personally don't agree with it until the child is old enough to choose for them self, but it's a game and some kids have pierced ears in real life so why not in a game. It's not like we're asking for piercings elsewhere. I had my first earrings at 7 and so did my daughter because she'd been asking since she was 5 to have them done.

Anywho, on topic more here, I'd quite like to have just small, simple studs for the kids myself. And yeah single earrings for guys and hell anyone who wants them too! lol
  • Options
    Piercings are fairly lifelong choice, like tattoos, probably why both require you to be an adult to decide on your own.
  • Options
    first, its earrings and studs for sims kids and next thing you know it'll be G-strings and pasties for kids! When will it end?
    What about the children?! What about the children?! (I knew I should have stopped at that 6th Redbull)
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    Honestly, I hadn't really noticed their absence until you mentioned it! (I have a really bad habit of ignoring the small details.) Nevertheless, I would like them.
  • Options
    Actually, they should add them on in future and let simmers decide if they want their child wearing makeup and jewelry. That way, I can dress my sim child like a good church going little girl as our higher power intended her to be and others can paint them up like some trashy Kim Kardashian wanna be strutting around the playground like some walking QVC advertisement. (LOL...only kidding...im getting punchy...but yeah, should let them be available and let each simmer decide)
  • Options
    Bamajam wrote: »
    Actually, they should add them on in future and let simmers decide if they want their child wearing makeup and jewelry. That way, I can dress my sim child like a good church going little girl as our higher power intended her to be and others can paint them up like some trashy Kim Kardashian wanna be strutting around the playground like some walking QVC advertisement. (LOL...only kidding...im getting punchy...but yeah, should let them be available and let each simmer decide)

The only problem is, random sims.
  • Options
    That is why I am petitioning for next exp to be Sims 4: Left Behind. That way all the good wholesome sims can be taken to another neighborhood called Heaven's Valley while the all the trashy sims have to stay behind and deal with random disasters like roaming cowplants and meteors and puddles that never disappear and appliances that break every hour.
  • Options
    Moved to the ideas corner section. :smiley:
  • Options
    Moved to the ideas corner section. :smiley:
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    I would like the little studs and also single ear studs for all. I don't want make-up for kids.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    @SelahFreeAtLast - Yeah. :smile: I actually don't mind a little bit of makeup like light lip gloss and that's it, but when they start caking powder and lipstick on their faces... It looks horrible.