Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are your Roosters mean?

ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
Cecilia Kang trying to pick up her Rooster. Why are they all so mean in my game lol. Look at its eyes.. pure hate. :cry:

JAe2WNi.jpg
Post edited by Elliandre on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    It seems more of an adoring look to me.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I've only had one rooster, but he was quite sweet.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Only if you are a fox.

uaBLNKL.png
  • Options
    It seems more of an adoring look to me.

I don't know why, but their faces sometimes look so mean to me lol. Maybe I just have trauma from the first Rooster I bought that attacked my Sim when she tried to pet him. :cry:
    I've only had one rooster, but he was quite sweet.

Aww. The hens in my game are all very sweet.
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Only if you are a fox.

uaBLNKL.png

Haha, awesome pic, I've not caught this happening in my game yet !
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    The rooster look like it just had a little to much to drink.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Apricus wrote: »
    The rooster look like it just had a little to much to drink.

Haha, maybe it was bad seeds
  • Options
    CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    It doesn't look mean in that picture to me at all.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    No, but my sims are...
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Well if it’s a mean rooster, there can always be chicken ( well rooster ) for dinner…. Lol. I only play one family with chickens and roosters, but the rooster they have seems friendly enough.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    What a cutie! Even with that glare he's giving your sim.

I've heard Roosters are often mean in RL. At least that's what my mom has told me. She refuses to raise one and only has hens. I kind of expected them to be punks in the game too. I had Eliza Pancakes raise a coop with both Roosters and Hens. As long as they were happy, she didn't have any trouble. Even the evil Rooster was a sweety (unless you're a fox wandering into the backyard). :) He likes to patrol the coop at night.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options

@Caitxcat Maybe I am being too hard on them. :blush:

@Nate_Whiplash1 Haha, mean with the evil trait or do you like to make them that way with mean/mischief interactions?

@SheriSim57 I just discovered recently that you can eat them! :joy: They turn into little packages of meat. So cruel, but with that simple living lot trait, hey, my Sims aren't vegetarians.

@SimplyJen I think I was too hard on the roosters because they kept pecking and squawking at my Sims, but now they seem just protective of the hens and chicks. I love them. I always wanted a pet rooster when I was a kid to wake me up in the morning instead of an alarm clock. My grandparents lived on farms and had roosters and chickens.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    @Caitxcat Maybe I am being too hard on them. :blush:

@Nate_Whiplash1 Haha, mean with the evil trait or do you like to make them that way with mean/mischief interactions?

@SheriSim57 I just discovered recently that you can eat them! :joy: They turn into little packages of meat. So cruel, but with that simple living lot trait, hey, my Sims aren't vegetarians.

@SimplyJen I think I was too hard on the roosters because they kept pecking and squawking at my Sims, but now they seem just protective of the hens and chicks. I love them. I always wanted a pet rooster when I was a kid to wake me up in the morning instead of an alarm clock. My grandparents lived on farms and had roosters and chickens.

Oh, I make them that way with all of the bad traits lol