Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The game glitches screenshot thread

Comments

• Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    "I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL!"
    rbCWCwl.jpg

He don't care.
    pwlDszu.jpg

• Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Thrior wrote: »
    "I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL!"
    rbCWCwl.jpg

He don't care.
    pwlDszu.jpg

LOL! This is amazing!
  • Options
    SimGirlyRebeccaSimGirlyRebecca Posts: 16 Member
    Indeed! That is amazing!
  • Options
    @manicobsessive @SimGirlyRebecca - Heh, it certainly made me chuckle out loud :D.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    No, that was NOT the custom uniform I chose for the soccer club.

not-the-uniform.png

Although...
    ...maybe it is now.

(I haven't gotten custom club outfits to work right yet, guys. The Paragons' pink color works fine, including on the outfits of a sim I created who joined the Paragons in-game. The clubs I've made and tried to set an outfit for, it doesn't work. The Willow Creek Orchestra is supposed to wear black. They spin around when they arrive at a club gathering, but they have the same regular everyday outfit after spinning, not black. The soccer club I set particular male and female clothing for. It has had 2 gatherings so far. The first gathering, they spun around but had the same regular everyday outfit, not the team uniform. The second time is, well, represented in the picture.)

• Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    I can't post a screenshot given the nature of it but.. when your sister literally sits there at the foot of the tube watching you take a bath..

Her 'take a bath' action is hung up because someone was already using it. After her sister(yeah) was done, she start "teleporting" all over the bathroom.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited May 2021
    The misterious book

kIY2Ixk.png

FF270T2.png
  • Options
    SimGirlyRebeccaSimGirlyRebecca Posts: 16 Member
    I hear that its gonna be a best-seller haha!
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited May 2021
    That's some serious telekinesis.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    edited June 2021
    I liked the expressions on their faces. Erik Cantrell showed up for an Event to 'meet a star'. It was pouring down rain, and oddly enough, after my Sim entered the venue, others (mostly celebrities) filed in after him. This is Derik Dreamer, who doesn't look at all happy about being there. The song Ebony and Ivory comes to mind … Oh, no fans showed up. It was as dismal as the weather. A total waste of time, and perhaps, that's what Derik came to realize. Also, the mixologist out on the sidewalk below, never bothered to come in. Suddenly, 4 pm rolled around. It was over. Oh, well. At least my Sim got out-of-the-house, for a bit. LOL

XSI5mof.png
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Last time it was selfies. Now I think Trent needs instructions on everything in life really.
    KGqOkiZ.jpg

"You ever heard of this thing called personal space?"
    "But I like to be very involved in your life master :smiley:."
    Oo3XEUn.jpg

That's not how arms work!
    ft9xT0l.jpg
  • Options
    L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    I took my Good Omens Sims on vacation to Granite Falls, and everything went well until Gabriel briefly fused with Dagon's girlfriend Erica.
    t4k9bdT.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Playing with toddler failed.
    fuB9l9A.png
    MqPc1Fk.png
  • Options
    Daephene wrote: »
    Playing with toddler failed.
    fuB9l9A.png
    MqPc1Fk.png

Oh, my!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    This screenshot isn't an honest-to-goodness glitch. But, it is problematic. If a Sim stands in front of a mirror, you see the front of the Sim. Likewise, if their back is to the mirror, what you see is their back. Why, then, did this reflection go awry? Yes, he's in the pool, and water does reflect, but it's mostly like a mirror. Take a close look, what do you see?

8YoZjte.jpg
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    This is CC related, but funny. I have some bikes for kids and toddlers, but adults and teens can use them. It smooshes their bodies to fit the bike and looks so ridiculous!

jJIYjpm.jpg

Otl53BT.jpg
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Cursed.

ObZQzBt.png
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Wolfium wrote: »
    Cursed.

ObZQzBt.png

Someone got lazy while recoloring. 😆
  • Options
    L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    This screenshot isn't an honest-to-goodness glitch. But, it is problematic. If a Sim stands in front of a mirror, you see the front of the Sim. Likewise, if their back is to the mirror, what you see is their back. Why, then, did this reflection go awry? Yes, he's in the pool, and water does reflect, but it's mostly like a mirror. Take a close look, what do you see?

8YoZjte.jpg

OH NO. OH *NO.*
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited June 2021
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    One of my woman sims randomly started peeing standing up after the April patch. Still can't get her to stop so I abandoned the save, which was 7 years old!!! HULK SMASH!!!

EzLShwq.jpg

You abandoned the save? Was that the only thing wrong with it? I would pull my CC and Mods out and then see if the problem goes away. On an unrelated note, I LOVE that sink.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    No, that was NOT the custom uniform I chose for the soccer club.

not-the-uniform.png

Although...
    ...maybe it is now.

(I haven't gotten custom club outfits to work right yet, guys. The Paragons' pink color works fine, including on the outfits of a sim I created who joined the Paragons in-game. The clubs I've made and tried to set an outfit for, it doesn't work. The Willow Creek Orchestra is supposed to wear black. They spin around when they arrive at a club gathering, but they have the same regular everyday outfit after spinning, not black. The soccer club I set particular male and female clothing for. It has had 2 gatherings so far. The first gathering, they spun around but had the same regular everyday outfit, not the team uniform. The second time is, well, represented in the picture.)

Oh my goodness that made me laugh. If this was my game, the picture would look a lot more r-rated LOL
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    One of Jenna's clients got a little handsy
    EGRCmsC.png

Hugo walking through the kitchen counters
    c9Je467.png

I keep getting children stretching when my decorator does the reveal. I have a screenshot of Max doing it but it's happened more than once.
    DTqv4iN.png
  • Options
    SimsirellaSimsirella Posts: 11 New Member
    I can't share my screenshots cause I am a new member but one time at one of my sims wedding everyone showed up naked and we had a naked wedding party together it was a delightful day...
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited June 2021
    The battery was dying. I thought I was going to lose it in the abyss.
    PMgJEjO.png?1
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited June 2021

I keep getting children stretching when my decorator does the reveal. I have a screenshot
    of Max doing it but it's happened more than once.
    DTqv4iN.png

It's the pre-teen age we've always wanted :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top