Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

1282930313234...Next

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Okay, I continue as cry-baby
    Awesome chapter, now i was weeping for Percy's words. <3
    Oh oh oh, Morgause, remembering maybe too late that helping your father you broke something very important to your mother. Worth it, Morgause?
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I'm glad...
    ...that Morgause is at least realizing, belatedly however, that what she's done was over the top. Also, she's helped to validate Uther's warnings, that all magic is evil. Even though it may still be his downfall, she played right into it. *slow clap* Somehow, I don't think that's what she wanted. Hm, I wonder what Merlin would have to say about her behavior.
    I have more but want to organize myself first. :)
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited October 2023
    Hoo boy, it’s been a while since I posted a chapter of ToC. All I can say is… Baldur’s Gate has finally lost some of its hold on me. Some 😂 I hope you’re all doing well ❤

@Ellupelluellu
    Apologies for the super-late reply! Morgause might have been having some serious second thoughts there, yeah. What do they say again? Hindsight is 20/20?

@mypalsim1
    Sorry for the super late reply! Morgause probably did not want this particular outcome, no 😅 she's got both her own rage and her promise to Gorlois pushing her in this direction, and hey, at least she finally stopped running, but whether this is an improvement remains to be said 😅

I legitimately forgot how to do the book-link. Will fix later. In the meantime, have this!

Chapter 3.63 - Broken Chessboard
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    @_sims_Yimi , awesome! <3
    My first thought: chapter ended too fast!

Oh Morgana, now knowing Cenred cannot harm her.... it is interesting what she does next.
    And go Arthur, go! We believe in you!

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    Haha, sorry that it wasn’t longer! I try to end them before I get to 3500 words to make sure they don’t drag on, so I’m glad to hear that it was entertaining all up to the end 😁 More soon!

@Sims4MagicalTales
    Morgana’s one of the fiercest one of the bunch. She’s also a sore loser. It’s a bad combination 😆
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Hi hi! It's been a while 😄 the chapter is a bit longer than normal, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway. We've reached the bottom of the roller coaster and it's time to start climbing back up 🎢

3.64 - Scattered Fates
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    @_sims_Yimi
    Longer than normal? AWESOME! *rubs hands together*
    Popcorn? CHECK! Fanta? CHECK! Okay... *clicks link*
    (sorry I am mega tired, also in bit silly mood today)

Awesome chapter <3
    Awww , poor Gawain... :(
    Arthur realising he has to act like the King he is soon , if not already in theory... Guinevere finding true power of herself.
    I cannot wait for more <3

• Options
    edited December 2023
    Hi all! It's the final sprint until the new year 😁 which means it's crazy busy. I want to squeeze at least one more chapter out of 2023, but it needs a little more time, ha. Am also crazy behind on basically every story out there, as usual 😆 the plan is to catch up with everyone during xmas holidays!

In the meantime, here's a teaser for next chapter!

Chapter 3.65 - What You Truly Wish
    11-29-23-10-11-47-AM.jpg
    11-29-23-11-03-23-AM.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    8doggone8doggone Posts: 18 Member
    @_sims_Yimi, I'm hooked from the prologue! I really love your writing style and I'm amazed by how you did the poses and the fire!
  • Options
    @8doggone very belated thank you! I'm happy you're enjoying yourself 😊

Hi, all! It's been a while. Life has picked up its pace significantly 🤭

Like all simmers on this forum, I too have heard the news about the imminent move to a new forum. Tales of Camelot was started in 2020, so it's too old to make the move there. I'm looking into possibilities of nominating it, but in the meantime - Camelot and Henford are also the last Sims stories I intend to write. The plan is to finish Camelot by the end of the year, and Henford sometime next year. So without further ado, here's the next step in that schedule 😊

11-29-23_10-35-39-am.jpg
    Chapter 3.65 - What you Truly Wish
    J6AKQqX.jpg