Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Couple Questions

Out of the blue, I have Sims 'taking notes'. The first time it happened this couple was at home, interacting with their kitty because he had just returned to the lot with a pile of feathers. He does this often but this is the first time anyone decided to record the event. The second time this happened, the couple decided to go out for a drink at the local nightclub later that day, walked into the bar area, whipped out their notebooks, wandered around the venue and again 'took notes'. I have no idea why they are doing it. This is my primary couple in this save so I do play them more. I also play them more often because they are the only ones with pets. They are newly married, and throwing whims to have a baby. Neither is a writer or influencer, which could have explained why they felt the need to take notes. Both have the goofball and hilarious traits, and might be at level four in the comedy and mischief skills. They do enjoy playing pranks on one another so those skill levels might be higher. I just don't know why they're now taking notes. Is this from having a certain skill level or trait?

What is up with the weight gain I am seeing with every Sim in the worlds, as well as with my playable Sims while I am doing a rotation? I see my other Sims all the time when playing a different household, and they're usually jogging or swimming. It isn't happening because they're sitting at home eating cupcakes in front of the tv. One of my Sims is a pro athlete, max fitness and loves the outdoors. During my last rotation, his was the last household on the list, and I was away three days longer than I usually am because I was renovating another Sim's home while working on that Sim's gardening skill. I happened to spot him swimming around the fish pen while the active Sim was fishing, and, dannng, he was huge. If he didn't have a distinctive hairstyle, I never would have recognized him. Since this is all happening in Sulani, I have a feeling this is because of all the kahlua pork platters being left by the 'helpful' neighbors. Does anyone know if there is a workaround or mod to stop this insanity? It seems to be getting worse the longer I play this save. This is really making rotational play more difficult. Every time I rotate through just three households and am away for more than four days, my pets are sick or starving, and my Sims look like candidates for a fat camp.

I use MCCC and turned down the motive decay for cats and dogs to half of what is normal. But the sick and starving thing is still happening. If I replace one of the lot traits to Private Dwelling will this stop the neighbors from leaving food? Will it help at all with the binge eating? Tonight I am going to lower the motive decay for pets again and see if it helps. I checked these issues without mods and there was no change. So these have to be game glitches. But the taking notes thing probably is not a glitch. I just don't know what triggered it to happen at the same time for both of those Sims. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Happy Simming! :)