Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

November Patch Speculation 2019 (Maxis Monthly Announced)*Patch Out Now *

ยซ13456710
catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Update
Nov 9th

Putting this up early cause we know more then likely this will be a very big patch and add new things and features to the base game.

Hoping for a lot of bug fixes and new relationship ties in cas.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    unknowed21196unknowed21196 Posts: 8 New Member
    I hope for a lot of bug fixes that we got from ROM. Like flying the broom to places where they canโ€™t walk and stuff.
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Hoping another world like Newcrest, or even the addition of some game mechanics that the Sims 3 has, but that's a big stretch.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'm hoping for a traits and personality overhaul or cars... I'm expected a build tool
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Oh how I hope we get cars.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope we get better pregnancy and more things for babies
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I don't have any hopes. Just bug fixes.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Hoping for chemistry and attraction and an online dating app.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Maybe some pre-release fixes if they ever announce the new expansion
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I hope they fix the buggy Whims...
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    All of these poeple asking for plum....lmao We're lucky if we get more than 3 bug fixes :D

Truth though.

And don't forget the new 10 bugs in return.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    They need to fix the occult eyes for spellcasters & release all the eyes for aliens & vampires.
    They also need to fix the randomizing of humans turning into spellcasters & the random events/tourist outfits.
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Unless they figure out what's causing the Catalina issues & drop an emergency patch (pleaaaase), I hope that's gonna be in the November one.

Other than that, potion prices/values, spellcaster eyes, whatever other bug fixes.

Oh and if it's definitely Uni that's coming, bunk beds.
  • Options
    Hoping the UI will be fixed so we can take pics of it again.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    If University is definitely coming in November, and includes Bunk Beds, I'm willing to bet they will patch in a standard bunk bed in the base game. And bug fixes of course.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    If University is definitely coming in November, and includes Bunk Beds, I'm willing to bet they will patch in a standard bunk bed in the base game. And bug fixes of course.

Probably like they did with lounge chairs and floaties.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Since the leaked description of the pack mentions dorms, I'd say a roommate system is in order. Yay!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    the leaked description for discover university hasn't mention bunkbeds so it would certainly come with the patch update.
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Bug fixes.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Fix for the bugged whims, and a much-needed overhaul of the entire whim system that, hopefully, brings some balance to what our Sims wish for. An update for romance, including slow dancing. A couple new traits would be nice. Like others in here I am also hoping for bunkbeds. Please, gurus, go lightly with adding new CAS stuff. Just put more effort into the new features in the pack so the players wanting Uni won't be disappointed. More build items. We need more windows and doors in various styles that all match. Bug fixes that don't break other fixes that were recently released. Can we at least have bicycles since cars don't seem to be possible? More club activities and holiday traditions with relevant icons. A fix for the single Sim only boats. Our Sims would quite enjoy being able to have some company while sailing around.
  • Options
    Fix for the bugged whims, and a much-needed overhaul of the entire whim system that, hopefully, brings some balance to what our Sims wish for. An update for romance, including slow dancing. A couple new traits would be nice. Like others in here I am also hoping for bunkbeds. Please, gurus, go lightly with adding new CAS stuff. Just put more effort into the new features in the pack so the players wanting Uni won't be disappointed. More build items. We need more windows and doors in various styles that all match. Bug fixes that don't break other fixes that were recently released. Can we at least have bicycles since cars don't seem to be possible? More club activities and holiday traditions with relevant icons. A fix for the single Sim only boats. Our Sims would quite enjoy being able to have some company while sailing around.

Regarding boats the only way to fix that would be to make rowboats or gondelas that 2 sims could share.

• Options
    LucyCatxLucyCatx Posts: 51 Member
    really hoping for a high school patch that includes graduation so it makes sense for the university ep
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Realistically, I hope they can add something school related like boarding schools, private schools, home school, graduations, field trips, more after school activities or even a prom event or something. It seems plausible and makes sense with University supposedly coming out soon.

Or they can fix up CAS a bit. Allow sims to have boyfriends/girlfriends in CAS, have a work/uniform slot

What I really want is story progression or chemistry system; but those seem unlikely. But hey, we are overdue for a big patch. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Options
    Realistically, I hope they can add something school related like boarding schools, private schools, home school, graduations, field trips, more after school activities or even a prom event or something. It seems plausible and makes sense with University supposedly coming out soon.

Or they can fix up CAS a bit. Allow sims to have boyfriends/girlfriends in CAS, have a work/uniform slot

What I really want is story progression or chemistry system; but those seem unlikely. But hey, we are overdue for a big patch. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think chemistry and attraction could happen in this update especially if it's in Uni.