Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can Sims be photographed by not controlled Sims?

With the new gameplay objects from Moschino Stuff, is it possible for a Sim to have their picture taken by a Sim not controlled by the player? For example, could my Sim go to a community lot where the photography objects from Moschino Stuff are placed and ask another Sim (which I am not controlling) to take pictures of her?

Comments

• Options
    simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    I don't have Moschino, but I do have a lot with the photo studio from Get to Work which I use for photos. I usually just bring along a friend to be the photographer, switch control to them to take the photo and then gift the photo to my other sim before switching control back to them.

And by switch control, I mean you save and exit back to world, then load back to the same location as the other character, where everyone will still be there.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Yes, you can have a sim you are not controlling pose for pictures. There will be an option when you click on the sim, but your sim must at least have introduced themselves to that sim first. Mine does this all the time, and it is also a good way to become friends with other sims as well.
  • Options
    NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    @Galactrix
    Thanks for that tip! I was hoping there was a way to do it without switching households.

@LaBlue0314
    Thanks for your answer, but that is not what I mean - I want to know if Sims I am not controlling can take pictures of my Sim that I am controlling. Sort of like a photographer NPC.
  • Options
    simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    I saw on the Moschino livestream that there is a timer option so that your sim can be the photographer and then jump in the photo themselves, but as I don't have the pack I don't know the specifics.
  • Options
    NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    @Galactrix
    Ah, thank you for that information, that sounds good! Pity that there isn't an option to have a photographer NPC though, would be fun to send Sims there to have their pictures taken.