The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bought the new pack, but it's not there

So, I just bought the new pack. Super stoked to play it. Went to the home screen after it said it was done downloading and the icon is filled in. I was making a new save when I noticed the new aspiration was missing. So was the new trait. In fact, so was the new world. Alright, so I checked my EA billing and account page to double check that it went through. According to EA they have my money now. So, any ideas as to what I may be able to do to fix this? Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Try repairing and then restarting the game. If that doesn't work, restart your computer entirely. If that still doesn't work, you should probably contact EA.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Thank you so much @floridameerkat! It worked! That's why the Sims community is so great, people always helping out. Many blessings to you and happy simming! :)
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    You're very welcome @Jasonchick80. Happy simming!
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! In future if you have an issue like this the best place to post about it would be the Sims 4 AHQ

I can see you got your answer so I'm going to go ahead and close and archive this thread :smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top