Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scouts RESOLVED

Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
I have tried to find an answer to this by doing an hour of research and cannot find the info I need. I have an older teen in my game and cannot find what I need to do to get him signed up. I have tried the phone as they told us to do in the Live Stream, but there is no option there for 'join Scouts'.
Post edited by Paigeisin5 on

Comments

• Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    It’s under Join Afterschool Activity on the phone. Not sure if it’s just for children or teens as well.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Open the phone and press Find Job. It’s listed with all of the teen jobs.
  • Options
    Huh....I am not seeing any teen jobs, either. Well, as with some of the other irritations that have come along, I guess I'll repair my game again and see if that helps. Thanks, Chazzzy. :)
  • Options
    Thanks, sassygray5 ! It must be some kind of glitch. I have had a few crop up that have been resolved so it's probably just a hiccup with an easy fix. :)
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    yup, as the others said, it's listed as a teen job when you have the teen go to find a job. there's always a possibility that a mod you have (even one that has zero to do with teens or jobs) somehow interferes with seeing it, so if you do use mods, might want to try to remove them one at a time to test, and if you do catch that as the culprit, let the person that makes the mod know
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies, everyone! I have been eradicating small glitches since I downloaded Seasons by stopping my game each time one pops up and repairing. And this scouting glitch was the last to go. It finally worked itself out late last night after I repaired my game for the twentieth time. LOL I am happy to report Grady Barnes is now a scout and looks quite handsome in his uniform. I am grateful Origin and EA included this 'repair game' option because it has been a lifesaver. And this problem with kids and teens not being able to sign up was going on in my vanilla test save as well. Which is why I came here looking for help because I thought I had misunderstood the gurus during the Live Stream. :)