Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

4th of July Holiday!

KolbyKolby Posts: 1,126 Member
I'm really looking forward to simulating the 4th of July by planning a Summer holiday with traditions like BBQ, Drinks, Water fun, Bonfire, Invite Guests, Party Spirit, etc. Then finish the day with some fireworks. I can't wait.

I didn't see anyone else mention this idea so I thought I'd share. Feel free to share your ideas for holidays, I'd love to know what others plan to create.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,513 Member
    Kolby wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to simulating the 4th of July by planning a Summer holiday with traditions like BBQ, Drinks, Water fun, Bonfire, Invite Guests, Party Spirit, etc. Then finish the day with some fireworks. I can't wait.

I didn't see anyone else mention this idea so I thought I'd share. Feel free to share your ideas for holidays, I'd love to know what others plan to create.

Problem with 4th of July is I don't think we're getting any patriotic swatches or clothing.
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Heyo! We do already have a discussion for Custom Holidays, and I think you'd be fine to join the conversation there for how you plan to hold a July 4th celebration in that conversation, which @IceyJ linked out. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top