Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happily Ever After ... A Legacy - Generation 2 [Updated 3/18/19]

HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 974 Member
Hi all!

I was going to wait till finals were over to share this, but I have the first chapter scheduled to drop tomorrow (but only because I thought I had my last final today when it really is on Friday) so here goes!

logo5.png

I thought I'd give the Legacy Challenge a bit of a go. The story is very plot-driven, so yeah, not following any all a lot of the rules. The story starts off with Ariadne de la Estrella, who was born and raised in San Myshuno. She still lives there, in cheap apartments, and trying to make a living as an artist.

As a child, the maternal grandmother who raised Ariadne liked to tell her fairy tales. She thinks that "happy ever afters" only can be found in fairy tales. But will Ariadne find her own "Happy Ever After" after all?

Just to warn readers, it will probably be mature reading (or on the high side of PG-13) particularly as chapters progress, and is rated as such for language, adult situations and other related issues.

Enjoy!
Post edited by Haflinger on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2019

And i officially kick off the shenanigans with Chapter 1.1
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Chapter 2 is in the books!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    **Viewer discretion is advised**
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Whatever does Diego Lobo want from Ariadne?
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    WHERE DID DIS COME FROM ?? :o:o:o
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    :D

Surprise!!

Heading into Gen 2 like whoa! And then I need to catch up with my Kel and her Amazon adventures.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Fall and winter quarter darned well nearly ate me alive, and my story went on hiatus because I had so much work to do, but I've picked the plot back up and am getting deeper and deeper into Gen 2.

So as my birthday gift to you all ...

Stay turned, there's more to come.
  • Options
    And the final chapter in Dion's childhood is posted. On to teenhood!
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,968 Member
    OMG absolutely love your Sig and your Username! <3
    Wish we could have our owns "Haflingers" in game :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Busufu wrote: »
    OMG absolutely love your Sig and your Username! <3
    Wish we could have our owns "Haflingers" in game :D

Thanks! He's a very handsome Haflinger who just turned 20, and if this rain ever stops (rain in SoCal ... who knew!) we can go trail riding again.

I'd love "Haflingers" in the game. I've got a bunch in Sims 3, but don't play that very often.
  • Options
    Dreaming of summer here
  • Options
    Summer's only .... 83 more days away in the Real World, but for Dion, it keeps going on and on and on.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Your thread needs some love. :pensive: I've been catching up during my off time at work. I like how easy-going it feels with its plot and Ari's voice. It's almost a shame that there's a Gen 2 to look forward to. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Your thread needs some love. :pensive: I've been catching up during my off time at work. I like how easy-going it feels with its plot and Ari's voice. It's almost a shame that there's a Gen 2 to look forward to. :p

I <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 yous!!!

Ari was so fun to write, it was almost easy to get into her head and write her the way I could see her. I don't think there's any real shame in Gen 2. You'll like it! (No spoilers, but I did somewhat change the writing style once you get there, it's not bad .. it's just different, and seems comfortable too)
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Different is fine. It's almost necessary for a legacy, I like to be able to tell heirs apart of course (even if our current one is a dude and that's usually more than enough)

Keep on truckin! <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Two friends get their nerd on at GeekCon

• Options
    Two finals for the quarter down, one to go.

And a legacy chapter written! On fire here!