Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easter!

Comments

• Options
    DeeDee Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm excited for this event wish they would hurry up and start it
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    EpicSims wrote: »
    Well, sorry to say something irrelevant, but
    Speaking of Easter, I am wondering if there will be an Easter sale on Origin xD.

And I would of course like to see more stuff for Easter. New Easter clothes sound fabulous!

YES! WE NEED AN EASTER SALE! EVERYTHING ON SALE!
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    When we were kids, my parents taped coins and a bill on our eggs when we hunted them, LOL.

I say put the "Pretty Pixies" trait to use with Easter. It would be nice for our sims to find eggs with money on them.
    The Easter eggs do have money attached to them if you sell them.

Yeah, if you sell them.

What about making smaller ones that actually look like eggs? I was thinking it would be fun to have the kids go on an easter egg hunt and find money! We use to count them to make sure we found them all, or else we would be smelling a rotten egg later :D
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    We need Easter clothing for the Family as well as Easter Items, yup , :)
  • Options
    YanbunYanbun Posts: 77 Member
    I just started to play TS4 at December I really hope I can get the easter eggs from before. I kind of hate it to see, there are collections I can´t fill. :(
  • Options
    JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    Greetings we are now in April, and Easter is just around the corner, so I am wondering if EA or the Gurus got anything set for that day, I am hoping that they are going to have more then 1 Egg for the collection, cause we are up to 12 Eggs so far, we need to get past the next number, cause I for one do not want to ever see that number in My game, cause to Me it is just horrible, I go from 12 to 14 and skip over that number, :) anyway, I hope there is New stuff for Easter, it would be nice if our Sims had New Easter clothes to wear as well, at least I hope so, :)
    What do you all think bout having more stuff for Easter, wouldn't that be nice?

I'm excited too! Hopefully it's more information on the new Family Pack because a family Easter Egg Hunt would be so fun!
    71rbpi.png
  • Options
    IndustrialxGothIndustrialxGoth Posts: 84 Member
    edited April 2017
    EpicSims wrote: »
    Well, sorry to say something irrelevant, but
    Speaking of Easter, I am wondering if there will be an Easter sale on Origin xD.

And I would of course like to see more stuff for Easter. New Easter clothes sound fabulous!

I'd certainly hope for a sale soon~ Having them around holidays would be fun, but I don't expect they'd be doing that every time... Still, doesn't hurt to look about then. :)

EDIT: YES!! There is an Easter sale!! Now I can get City Living (and a couple of others~) XD (Appreciate the sale!)
    Post edited by IndustrialxGoth on
  • Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    I hope they change it up a bit.
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »
    I hope they change it up a bit.

Yes that would be nice, I have yet to see anything bout Easter from them though, since Easter is bout a week away from Sunday, I hope they say something soon bout it.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    But, but... 13 is my lucky number. :cry:

And a Bunny Suit! Or the Ears as a hat? Or, or... ;)

You have no idea how much I want this in my game.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    its a shame really. was looking forward to easter in my game.
  • Options
    DeeDee Posts: 11 New Member
    There is still time for this event last year it started a few days before Easter Sunday and then went for a month so hopefully midweek some time this week
  • Options
    Dee wrote: »
    There is still time for this event last year it started a few days before Easter Sunday and then went for a month so hopefully midweek some time this week

I hope so, cause I would be very unhappy if they passed over Easter cause of this so called Eco Living pack, this is the only good thing that I look forward to in My Sim games is to be able to do Holiday stuff.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member

I hope so, cause I would be very unhappy if they passed over Easter cause of this so called Eco Living pack, this is the only good thing that I look forward to in My Sim games is to be able to do Holiday stuff.

Events like Easter come from the Community Engagment department... not the SP department. The two aren't linked in any way.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options

Events like Easter come from the Community Engagment department... not the SP department. The two aren't linked in any way.

I did not say they were, I am saying that I am worried that EA and all the rest would forget bout holiday stuff cause of the packs and such they are currently working on, which I am hoping they do not forget bout the holidays.
  • Options

I did not say they were, I am saying that I am worried that EA and all the rest would forget bout holiday stuff cause of the packs and such they are currently working on, which I am hoping they do not forget bout the holidays.

Only the people that work in the SP department work (and are concerned) with SPs. The whole company of EA, is not concerned about Eco-Living or the Fitness SP being released later this year, I can assure you.

• Options

Only the people that work in the SP department work (and are concerned) with SPs. The whole company of EA, is not concerned about Eco-Living or the Fitness SP being released later this year, I can assure you.

I can assure you that you are not really getting what I am saying, so I will just end this conversation here since I was basically talking bout forgetting Holidays, but whatever, have a nice day.
  • Options

I can assure you that you are not really getting what I am saying, so I will just end this conversation here since I was basically talking bout forgetting Holidays, but whatever, have a nice day.

I will, thank you :):*

• Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Another lame easter egg hunt and that lady that doesn't give you what you need once you've found them all nice
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,658 Member
    edited April 2017
    applehart wrote: »
    I never collected any eggs so I would be open to another hunt event!

If you wanted them now, I know someone in the gallery has them listed as a room. Maybe put something with the words all collections in it in the ? bar or even put easter eggs or eggs and see what the gallery brings up. :)
    Yanbun wrote: »
    I just started to play TS4 at December I really hope I can get the easter eggs from before. I kind of hate it to see, there are collections I can´t fill. :(

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,658 Member

Well, I hope we get real egg hunting back in the game like we had with S3 Seasons. I ab. loved that EP. :)
  • Options
    IY20052IY20052 Posts: 324 Member
    I really want a bunny costume for my toddlers and kids
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    [quote= If you wanted them now, I know someone in the gallery has them listed as a room. Maybe put something with the words all collections in it in the ? bar or even put easter eggs or eggs and see what the gallery brings up

Try under EA Id tag mcrudd for the egg collection room.

• Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    An Easter patch would be great! I want bunny ears and a fluffy bunny tail for all ages. *o*
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    davina1221 wrote: »

Well, I hope we get real egg hunting back in the game like we had with S3 Seasons. I ab. loved that EP. :)

Yup Me as well, :)