Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Game Pack Video Awesome!! New Trailer here !

BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
https://youtu.be/oNvqfjOQPsY

I hope that this works, I tried to copy the video here.

Comments

• Options
    Yup it works there it is!!! :)
  • Options
    Yup I just want to say that they did a Awesome job on this, I so can not wait to be able to use them all in My game, Luv the decor the new hair styles, the clothes and the new items, I can not wait to see it all when the Pack comes out, thank you for finally adding in My favorite Gothic Character, can not wait to see the Rest of the Supernaturals like the Werewolf ect.:)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Does anyone else here think it is awesome or no ? , Tell me your thoughts on it, :)
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I don't think I can wait for a sale for this one. It looks like fun. I hope we hear more about the pack soon maybe they can change my mind like they did with City Living.
  • Options
    I put this thread in the game packs one , but now it is in the feedback thread, no clue why, I do hope other get to see this video here, and Yes I am so excited bout it, I can not wait to own it never mind wait for more content, :)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,089 Member
    Are you able to move it? Most of the excitement is happening in the Game Pack Forum.
  • Options
    Are you able to move it? Most of the excitement is happening in the Game Pack Forum.

Nope I am not able to move it, But I did re-add it and it is also in the Game Pack section this time, called OOOOO Im Terried!!! Vampire Video, :)
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited January 2017
    The choice of music makes me sad. I was hoping for some black metal or something like that :/ But aside from that, the CAS and build/buy stuff looks great.
  • Options
    I kind of like the song for that Video, so much so it is stuck in My head, lol