Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Free Will

If sims have elixirs in their personal inventory, will they use them autonomously? I am playing a sim with the Alchemy Artisan LTW. She needs to use 50 elixirs. When she finishes her work for the day, researching alchemy, making elixirs, gathering ingredients, etc., I leave her to do whatever she chooses to do. So far, she hadn't used an elixir on her own, but I've only been playing her by herself for a few sim days. If she isn't going to use them autonomously, I need to start helping her out, so she can make her LTW.

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I've never had a sim autonomously use an elixir and mine usually have quite a few in their inventory. I had my sim make a bunch of flash of angry bees and had my sim throw them at paparazzi for her 50 elixirs. :D:D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I've seen the same thing as Chellejo; my sims never use elixirs autonomously. I often have at least a few invigorating elixirs in their inventory during WA adventures and at university.

I had a sim complete that LTW once. He used the Bliss elixir on himself frequently, and also threw it on others in the household. It was a large household so I didn't have to send him out much. I think he cured a bunch of vampires at university and may have used the Large and in Charge on some uni sims, and Lean and Mean on others.
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    OK, thanks guys. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for good opportunities to make use of them.