The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas Cracker Hats

Oh, I wish they would have put in paper hats in the crackers for Chrimbo :'(

Like these:

_42378111_hat416300.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Yeah that was something I noticed missing. Ah well. At least you still get the cheap lil joke and I know a lil alien child of one of my sims is gonna be looking hard for that Meduso in a sweater. >w<
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Oh I do absolutely adore this update! Just missing the hats haha. I love the crackers especially.
  • Options
    We actually don't have the christmas crackers here where I am as a tradition, but I have seen it around plenty. We have what are called Mummers as a Christmas tradition but I extremely doubt you're gonna see that in a Sims game...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    We actually don't have the christmas crackers here where I am as a tradition, but I have seen it around plenty. We have what are called Mummers as a Christmas tradition but I extremely doubt you're gonna see that in a Sims game...lol

Just for you, @LosaruTaiyo . I'm from the other end of the country, but there's something about Newfoundland that gets into my "tears stream". :bawling:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzJW65XwKPY
  • Options
    Aw :) I f you're ever on this side, we'll have a scoff sometime

Back on topic, not sure if the hats would have worked, although if it were an unlockable in CAS that would have been neat
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member

Back on topic, not sure if the hats would have worked, although if it were an unlockable in CAS that would have been neat

It could be a bit like the festival tees. :)