Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Movie Star's !

BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I see a lot of talk bout Movie stars in Free Play among other places, So I would like to know if and when Sims 4 will ever be getting Movie Stars as well?? , I use Gothic type chars but I Luv the Movie stars as well, I am wondering if the only Movie stars I will see in the Sims 4, are the ones I have made for the gallery Myself now and in future, or Will I get a break and see chars made from EA or Maxis.
P.S. had to fix some words.

Comments

• Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Have you ever played Freeplay? It's the "active careers" that finally got me to stop playing it altogether. You really can't compare the games. Sims Freeplay active careers go kind of like this -- Select action. Wait anywhere from 3 minutes to 2 hours depending on how advanced you are and what upgrades you've gotten (which, if you want to do in a reasonable time, cost real money). Select another action. Same wait.

I think they'll probably do a celebrity update to Sims 4 in some way, but I really hope it doesn't borrow from Freeplay.
  • Options
    Felicity wrote: »
    Have you ever played Freeplay? It's the "active careers" that finally got me to stop playing it altogether. You really can't compare the games. Sims Freeplay active careers go kind of like this -- Select action. Wait anywhere from 3 minutes to 2 hours depending on how advanced you are and what upgrades you've gotten (which, if you want to do in a reasonable time, cost real money). Select another action. Same wait.

I think they'll probably do a celebrity update to Sims 4 in some way, but I really hope it doesn't borrow from Freeplay.

Nope, I can not play Free Play, I only have a laptop to play My games, I am not rich enough to have all kinds of gadgets to play on, I am out of work, laid off, so on a budget, but thanks for the info just the same, :).
  • Options
    I made a few Movie Stars Myself that I use in My games for Classic and Newer stars, Like David Bowie to remember him by, and Prince, Adam Lambert 2 versions of him, Marilyn Monroe, Abbott & Costello among many, :so I hope that they do add in Movie Stars so I can use the awesome items that they do.
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    If they do bring movie stars back they need to bring back the irritating fan from TS1 back. The cowplant needs to be fed!
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    If they do bring movie stars back they need to bring back the irritating fan from TS1 back. The cowplant needs to be fed!

That is funny, thanks I needed a good laugh, :).
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I loved SS. One of my favorite EPs. Remember the stalker, and how he would leave that dead rose on your sim's doorstep? ROFL Classic.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    I loved SS. One of my favorite EPs. Remember the stalker, and how he would leave that dead rose on your sim's doorstep? ROFL Classic.

Aye gotta Luv it :).
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I just heard bout Gene Wilder passing, I am very happy though that I had made him as well as Gilda his beloved for that gallery in Sims 4, both with No CC. they are a set, he will really be missed, was one of My faves.
  • Options
    I am sad when I hear that one of My Favorite stars pass away, there are way to many faves to mention, but it just saddens me, to think that I will never see them play music, or star in a movie ever again, :( .
  • Options
    Superstar was my favorite expansion for Sims 1, and I feel like it really hasn't been hit on since. I'd love a Superstar remake for Sims 4.
  • Options
    PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member
    Superstar was my favorite expansion for Sims 1, and I feel like it really hasn't been hit on since. I'd love a Superstar remake for Sims 4.

I feel the same way, too. Superstar was great, the variety of ways to stardom was fun and the luxury items were great. Loved the fashions too.

I feel the same way, too. Superstar was great, the variety of ways to stardom was fun and the luxury items were great. Loved the fashions too.

Yup I so Luv the fashions and such as well.
  • Options

Hmm I could of sworn they were in Sims 2 as well, not sure now I will have to go and play My sims 2 to find out, :)
  • Options
    I thought of a great Star that they should add to the Sims 4 besides Marilyn Monroe and Elvis, how bout Classic Stars like James Dean, or Abbott & Costello, I have made chars in the Gallery of all kinds of Stars classic and recent, I wonder if they will be added to a pack of some kind, like a Hollywood Pack maybe.
  • Options
    Ahil_PollyAhil_Polly Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, Im new here I have a question. I gave my teen a part time job as a teen star, but as soon as I gave it she dropped out of high school why is that? She cant go to high school and work, all my other teens who have another part time job can go to school.
  • Options
    Average_simmerAverage_simmer Posts: 25 Member
    A Movie Star Game Pack with new careers like movie star, manger, costume designer, make-up artist. Also movie star furniture like a directors chair.
  • Options
    Average_simmerAverage_simmer Posts: 25 Member
    Ahil_Polly wrote: »
    Hello, Im new here I have a question. I gave my teen a part time job as a teen star, but as soon as I gave it she dropped out of high school why is that? She cant go to high school and work, all my other teens who have another part time job can go to school.

Is the career part of the game or is it a mod because I do not have it as part of my game. I do know that some teen career mods let the sims drop out of high school. I hope this is helpful.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited March 2017
    Are you playing S4 or one of the older versions? I have never seen the "teen star" option.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited March 2017
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Are you playing S4 or one of the older versions? I have never seen the "teen star" option.

I think the Ahil_Polly is playing FreeTime and not any of the PC Sim games since the First Sim game didn't even have teens. Unless they're playing Sims 3
    6adMCGP.gif