The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,623 Member
    @Brd709 Great remodeling, did you change the brick wallpaper in the kitchen? It’s a great touch😃

@Ellupelluellu Really love Jacobs and John’s house, small but the design is beautiful. Haha Julia running away😆 Its fun letting things happen on their own, I try to mostly play that way. Aw Bluegrass is a rescue☺️ Hope they find their courage
    Enjoying the updates. John trying too hard to impress Julia😆 Babs outfit is 👌

@Lucy_Henley Yeah I get you, the lots in San Sequoia feel small. Strange since its part of a family pack.
    Sean’s cute ☺️

@DaniRose2143 Sweet proposal, Tre really put the work in around the house. What a guy😁 Peanut looking at him in the first pic is a great shot😆
    The Landgraabs outfits fit them so well, Geoffrey and Nancy’s look great!

@GalacticGal Congrats on having a daughter😁
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves, thank you. She was predestined, since I created her family to help fill out my O/C for my Star Trek mini-series below. There would be no Erik, were it not for his only sister. ;)
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I figured, but it seemed they really wanted a girl and finally got her
  • Options
    A Winterfest update

It’s been a long time since I checked on Colette and the family. Loaded them to find Warner staring angrily over at Julie. Matt’s very attached to Warner, always tiring him out from taking care of his needs over his own. He got a little jealous Matt went for Julie over him this time😆 7CLQHB7.png Later on I found out Colette and this guy are enemies 💀 The glass cup glitched into her hand but makes this funnier 😆5ApPpKH.png She was feeling better by morning, and Winterfest arrived. Sending the kids out, Warner, her and Julie prepared the tree. Colettes a Jac fan 😁 0cYdjo4.png
    Now to place the presents Lt0mg2T.png When time came to open the presents the kids gathered around the tree. Nora went first. HNzr65h.png She got nothing, her box was completely empty. Thats just cruel sims, honestly😔 2iKRclu.png Matt could barely carry his gift hz9T5um.png Reese was happy with his present hsFUcwF.png
    After opening present the kids stayed in the living room with grandma while Colette and Warner went to sleep. Reese was shocked to see Father Winter enter from the fireplace. VW9mryk.png Nora’s face lit up, she had a chance for another present. From the head honcho himself! J78d8E2.png Reese reaction to receiving a gift🥰 Qz8xUBn.png Nora reaction was even better 😁 Father Winter did not disappoint. RHjMkSH.png Last but not least, he left presents for the parents too 🙂 AlBsC91.png Umm… some privacy Father Winter??? WFx0KBH.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,334 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves ,
    thank you :)
    Yes John has lots to learn with ladies, I think :p Bluegrass is a rescue, yes. Scared all the time and that one trait I have no idea whats in english.. stubborn is pretty close.
    But she loves Jacob already <3

Oh lol, that glass is indeed great glitch :D Sweet fest they had... nice to see them too, its been a while :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,275 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Thank you.🙂 The proposal and upcoming wedding were rush jobs. I think Tre makes it up to her later.😉 I resisted my urge to be petty with Nancy and Malcolm's looks. They still aren't supportive of Mimi.😠 Geoffrey's reaction is more complicated.👀

It was so nice to see Colette and Warner again.🥰 I've been wondering about them. That look wasn't what I was hoping for though. Aww, Nora got left out. That was mean!😭 Oh good, she did get something after all. The look on her face is priceless. ❤️
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Is it defiant? Tornado has that too, but the lesser of two evils compared to aggressive so I'll let it stay unless it becomes a problem too. Glad to hear she loves Jacob ☺️ Hoping the best for her
    Thanks 🙂 I've been wanting to check on them but Alexis, Cat, and Dominic have them slipping through my fingers😅

@DaniRose2143 Aw hope he does make it up to her, Ooo Geoffreeys complicated? Giving me some hope for him
    Every time I load the game to check on them, without thinking I click on Alexis, Cat or Dominic worlds. They're still doing well though🙂 Yeah Nora not getting a present was mean, I forgot about Father Winter completely until he appeared. I guess I can forgive him for being mean to Cat now
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves that was delightful! I guess the only thing worse than receiving nothing would be a pile of pooh . . . Yeah, I think Joey was responsible for that one. LOL
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,170 Member
    @Brd709 Great remodeling, did you change the brick wallpaper in the kitchen? It’s a great touch😃

@BlueSeaWaves @GalacticGal @DaniRose2143 Thank you!

The brickwork in the kitchen is a CC wall. When i'm in the game next i'll look up where i got it from.

• Options
    @GalacticGal I really don't like thats a gift 😭 Worse present my sim received was years ago and it was a gravestone. Think it was some foreshadowing cause she died on her honeymoon in El Salvadorada a few days after😣
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,010 Member
    Meet Chrome (the foal), Caramel (the goat) and Cloud (the sheep)! It's a coincidence they've all got C names. Chrome came with that name and I couldn't think of a better one. Caramel was just a name I came up with based on the goat's colour, and Cloud was the suggested name when I went to name the sheep.

DQvCmyN.jpg
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,140 Member
    Later on I found out Colette and this guy are enemies 💀 The glass cup glitched into her hand but makes this funnier 😆5ApPpKH.png

ahahah that is some next level stuffed animal violence @BlueSeaWaves

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,275 Member
    edited May 19
    @BlueSeaWaves Yeah Geoffrey will actually be seen this time. I can't say much more because, you know, spoilers. 😊

Time was running out fast if Tre and Aurora were going to collect the inheritance. They still had things to discuss. Plans for the future.
    43JATwT.png

Tre knew Aurora really wanted a bigger ranch. She had her eye on a place nearby called Big Sky Ranch. But it was a hot property.
    1RE1OId.png
    The inheritance wasn't much. It would be enough for a down payment though. They could purchase the land for now. Tre would quit his handyman job and work the ranch. He was turning into a good ranch hand. That would leave Aurora more time to paint her landscapes. She had a burgeoning business in jewelry making and gardening too.
    Mm0FNc8.png

Elopement was their only option. If they went for a proper wedding they'd miss the inheritance. They'd also miss their chance to buy Big Sky Ranch before someone else did. With Peanut, Nashville, and Piccolo looking on they exchanged their vows.
    wuTQ0Gb.png
    6HB9Nuy.png
    chvz4AL.png

I think the game cheated them out of the money. I got the popup saying Tre had been successful. But it's three sim days later and they still haven't seen anything. I'll give it a full sim week. If they still don't get anything I'll cheat them something. 5K. 10K maybe. I know they don't get a lot.

• Options
    @Lucy_Henley Love their names, especially Caramel☺️

@mightysprite 😆thankfully no one else was around to witness it

@DaniRose2143 No better witnesses 🥰 Can't wait to see what they make with the land😁

Was roaming around worlds when a raccoon strolled by 🥰 aRwbiOr.png Reminded me of Bandit from years ago, tempting me to give Reese a pet raccoon KkZkDtd.png
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,313 Member
    Love the screenshot @Caerfinon very simple
    new.png
  • Options
    Your sims are starting to have a full house of little ones like mine @GalacticGal
    new.png
  • Options
    Sara has the biggest love for her doctor husband and very happy with family life.

05-19-24_5-26-41_AM.png

Sara is always following her husband around the house with love 🩷, because Sara was standing there talking to him it took him forever to make one salad.

05-19-24_8-40-09_AM.png

new.png
  • Options
    Now I see why she kept showing up at my sims house giving him fruit cake before they started dating 🩷🥰

He just finished feeding their son Bobby and holding him and Sara showed up ASAP just standing behind looking at her husband smiling 🩷🥰💖she still has a large crush on her own husband.

05-19-24_10-04-09_AM.png

addemoticons453.gif

new.png
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 848 Member
    edited May 19
    I've always played "good" guys but I've recently embarked on a new criminal sim who is by no means a savoury chap. His stories are very much in the realm of...

mwsoDKi.png

Content contains in-game use of mean and mischief actions by a member of the in-game criminal element
    In the seedy side of the city, where shadows danced with deceit and whispers were the currency of the streets, there lurked a man named Tom Donavan. He was a dark figure, with eyes that held the secrets of countless sins and a smirk that spelled trouble for anyone who dared to cross his path.

Tom was a product of the streets, born and bred in the alleys where desperation mingled with ambition. He was a violent petty thief, his hands stained with the grime of countless misdemeanors. But beneath his rough exterior, there burned a fire of ambition, a hunger for something more than the scraps of a criminal's life.

In the smoky dens and dimly lit backrooms, Tom whispered his dreams of advancement in the mob. He craved the power and respect that came with climbing the ranks, willing to do whatever it took to reach the top. His schemes were as cunning as they were ruthless, each move calculated to bring him closer to his twisted vision of success.

But Tom's path was not without its obstacles. Thugs and ambitious rivals stood in his way, their knives sharp and their loyalty fleeting. Yet, Tom was undeterred, his determination a force to be reckoned with.

With a swagger that spoke of danger and a grin that promised trouble, Tom Donavan navigated the treacherous waters of the criminal underworld, his eyes fixed firmly on the prize. For in a world where morality was a luxury few could afford, Tom knew that only the ruthless would rise to the top.

v5SsA9w.png

Post edited by Caerfinon on
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,471 Member
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    I've always played "good" guys but I've recently embarked on a new criminal sim who is by no means a savoury chap. His stories are very much in the realm of...

mwsoDKi.png

Content contains in-game use of mean and mischief actions by a member of the in-game criminal element
    In the seedy side of the city, where shadows danced with deceit and whispers were the currency of the streets, there lurked a man named Tom Donavan. He was a dark figure, with eyes that held the secrets of countless sins and a smirk that spelled trouble for anyone who dared to cross his path.

Tom was a product of the streets, born and bred in the alleys where desperation mingled with ambition. He was a violent petty thief, his hands stained with the grime of countless misdemeanors. But beneath his rough exterior, there burned a fire of ambition, a hunger for something more than the scraps of a criminal's life.

In the smoky dens and dimly lit backrooms, Tom whispered his dreams of advancement in the mob. He craved the power and respect that came with climbing the ranks, willing to do whatever it took to reach the top. His schemes were as cunning as they were ruthless, each move calculated to bring him closer to his twisted vision of success.

But Tom's path was not without its obstacles. Thugs and ambitious rivals stood in his way, their knives sharp and their loyalty fleeting. Yet, Tom was undeterred, his determination a force to be reckoned with.

With a swagger that spoke of danger and a grin that promised trouble, Tom Donavan navigated the treacherous waters of the criminal underworld, his eyes fixed firmly on the prize. For in a world where morality was a luxury few could afford, Tom knew that only the ruthless would rise to the top.

v5SsA9w.png

@Caerfinon ooh, this sounds very interesting. Can't wait to see the trouble Tom causes 👺.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,891 Member
    Awesome cover art @Caerfinon

Beautiful winterfest captures @BlueSeaWaves
    cute racoon! I would adopt it.

@DaniRose2143 Congrats on the elopement. Does it mean she got the inheritance? Are they going to get the sky ranch.

I have not been able to play too much.
    Now that I am working on 2nd generation a lot go aging up and changing styles.
    Also every time I load into a lot, I want to renovate it. I updated the lighting files, and added k hippie textures and has been very motivated in building more than playing.

KfCUYnQ.png
    Almost done with Fort Simorro. Working out the room in the sub level.

Bettie Page's daughters got am "I'm a grown adult" makeover. Their clothes more, "I own a house and have kids now" and they bangs are longer at a length they can push to the side if need be.
    bRcWBR6.png
    mFfaiAv.png

I renovated the Screaming Gecko in Tomarang.
    aJEOhOR.png
    Kurt Cobain showed up and turned out he's quite a comedian.

IvAd6FU.png
    Outdoor lounge area with couches and tables
    Uu09S1c.png
    The mezzaine has hookah
    c546eoR.png
    BX0cT76.png
    Tables and private booths. Again celebrating JTB catalog

RunOmjA.png
    Private room for eating in that Japanese/Korean bbque style.
    It's intended to be a versatile space and a possible nice date place.
    Nakoa-Wolf and Jack got a well needed makeover.
    LUK6b50.png
    When they called their girlfriends from high school to come, they said "yes they'd be over " but they never came.
    [ Both girls have graduated from college a while ago and moved on. Not sure if the game glitched out because of that]. The attempted to introduce themselves to Cookie but were Jack was not as successful as Nokoa. Maybe because Nokoa Wolf is Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa's son.
    It's there last week in college, and after this class graduates, it's summer break and not more classes at university until Fall. This will give be time to Renovate the dorms and the loft warehouse spaces in Evergreen Harbor.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 848 Member
    @Starfree Tom promises to be a bit of a scamp :wink:
    @LeucosiaX thank you. Your builds look awesome.
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,334 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , congrats to the couple! I would cheat the money too :)
    @BlueSeaWaves , aww, you had Bandit at your avi for a long time <3
    @Caerfinon , I second @LeucosiaX , cool cover art! Also.. interesting :)
    @LeucosiaX , that pic of Fort Simorro, pure perfect <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Love the horse looking like they are trying to help lol @DaniRose2143 cute
    new.png
  • Options
    edited May 19
    I have so many moments of this in the game, but I don't want to flood the post with it, so this will be the last screenshot I'll share lol 🤣😂🥰.

1. She a great parent.
    2. She a great wife.
    3. She a great cook.

She just madly in love with her husband, well after Sara woke-up from napping she passed her son up who was crying about being
    sleepy

05-19-24_12-39-05_PM.png

and went to the area where her husband was and just stood there for a short while smiling looking at him.

05-19-24_12-38-23_PM.png

new.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top