Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis's formal outfit. That's actually one of my favorite dresses in the game, but holy cow, it does not look good when paired with the rest of that!

tumblr_nyysprHIQC1up0k3mo1_1280.png
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    MoonchildsimmerMoonchildsimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    Townies just have no fashion sense.
  • Options
    MoonchildsimmerMoonchildsimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    edited December 2015
    I saw this happen outside my Sim's house in the middle of the night.

Gentleman on the left is one of the mail people in my game by day and this is apparently what he's chosen to wear as his formal wear. I'm equally concerned/confused by what Mr. Goth over there has chosen for his active wear.

I just had to take a close up of it because...why Morty why?

Lol he's rocking the short shorts
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I feel a little bad for this one because she's just a kid...but not so bad that I won't post it!

tumblr_nyz6cabIq71up0k3mo1_1280.png

She's so cute, though. If she were my daughter, I'd probably give in and let her out of the house like that...as long as she stayed on the porch! :D
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    PsychomoiPsychomoi Posts: 41 Member
    Lol this thread is awesome! Some of your townies look like they belong at Walmart! I have never noticed my townies looking ghastly, I have no cc though, I'll have to pay attention!
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I rarely see townies in poor fashion, but a week ago I spied this and knew I needed to save it for this thread. lol She gave me a good chuckle!
    4d9adf33-5efd-4a42-9862-1fa845fff397_zpsfdjbs9r4.png
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I love this thread. Wish we still had the lol button. Lol @everyone's fashionable townies!
  • Options
    AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    awx6qe.png

I'm also intrigued by the hair of the Sim on the couch. I have no cc or mods.
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    awx6qe.png

I'm also intrigued by the hair of the Sim on the couch. I have no cc or mods.

The one with the dyed braid?
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Yes! I guess it's regular hair, but I haven't seen it before. I have another contribution.
    2cqen1v.png
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited December 2015
    So glad this thread is still going on :) I have a couple new ladies that seriously need to be here lol.
    these three ladies were found at the bar during my sims date. Look one even knows I'm putting her in the fashion police thread ;)
    12-05-15_3-21-06nbspPM_zpsuwwtvmmz.png
    This young lady I just don't know what to say about her :/
    12-05-15_1-50-24nbspPM_zpswcariyhq.png
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited December 2015
    I saw this elderly lady fishing and look what she's wearing! I feel like this outfit works on a non-elder.
    KLwEbqZ.png

She came out great, except for the flower crown.
    ROeVoIp.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    I have decided to hop on the bandwagon!

This woman needs a fairy godmother to get her some clubbing outfits.
    2mh9cep.jpg

I guess matching isn't part of a townie job description.
    2qmp1tw.png
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I love the random townies. Quirky flavor. :)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I love the random townies. Quirky flavor. :)

Yeah I like them too and just leave them to do their own thing fashion wise. In one save I actually added in some quirky people just so I could get a kick out of them walking around the neighborhood.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    It makes me sad that I'm not allowed to post pictures and stuff on here,yet. TT_TT
    SOME DAY.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    mutuuh.jpg

I discovered this teen wandering around the Willow Creek park in my Legacy save. At least the colors somewhat go together...
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    mutuuh.jpg

I discovered this teen wandering around the Willow Creek park in my Legacy save. At least the colors somewhat go together...

I LOVE this sim outfit XD lol. Is so cute, sure there is too much print confusing around but is very nice looking!
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Honestly the townies that had terrible clothing combination were all due to the CC I had. What I did recently was remove "Randomization" from all the CC I have. This means CC items are never going appear when randomizing or when the game generates sims.

The game itself does much a better job with the combination. Yes there are few exceptions but they are not many. Now no more I get a pink or blue haired sim wearing a green bra with long brown socks and stripped skirt!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    I found another one

351a6qh.png
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    Oh dear! Even my non townies seem to turn into monstrosities when they go to work. Check out my poor princess Aurora's work outfit generated by the game:
    PicMonkey%20Collage_2.jpg

P.S My updated Nancy Landgraab looks suitably unimpressed with the choice too hehe :)

tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    isleroux wrote: »
    Oh dear! Even my non townies seem to turn into monstrosities when they go to work. Check out my poor princess Aurora's work outfit generated by the game:
    PicMonkey%20Collage_2.jpg

P.S My updated Nancy Landgraab looks suitably unimpressed with the choice too hehe :)

Haha when will we be able to edit work clothes
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I found this guy partying the first night I played GT!
    Townie1.png

And these two just barely minutes apart.
    Townie2.png
    Townie3.png

I've gotta say, though, I love seeing random townies looking like this. :D Keeps things interesting and amusing.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Honestly the townies that had terrible clothing combination were all due to the CC I had. What I did recently was remove "Randomization" from all the CC I have. This means CC items are never going appear when randomizing or when the game generates sims.

The game itself does much a better job with the combination. Yes there are few exceptions but they are not many. Now no more I get a pink or blue haired sim wearing a green bra with long brown socks and stripped skirt!

How can I do that @halimali1980 ?
    21mbz47.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top