Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Male Sims Showcase ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Comments

• Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    @ironknight35 I'm digging the sim in the first picture :wink: lol I have the same problem, I hate the white outlines. How about you become our very first contestant? Haha
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    edited July 2015
    @Rivers I'm not sure if we'll be getting enough participants because I don't see that many simmers who are interested in male sims comp. The only people I know that do enter comps with male sims are you and @ironknight35 I think? xD And yeah due to this very reason I agree that the rules shouldn't be too restrictive and that editing is not necessarily needed, in order to encourage more people to participate :) The theme or concept should also be something fun and interesting so that people will really enjoy doing it.

Lol I know how you feel about entering comps with other people more talented than you xD I am actually participating in the Beginner's Editing Comp (do not go look for my entries lol, it's embarrassing! :D ). I feel so small compared to the others but hey at least it is fun and I get to learn something new :wink: Oh and I actually followed your Gimp tutorial lmao. And your assignment, oh my goodness, it's so cool! :flushed: It's too bad that you didn't win first place but that editing is just amazing <3

I know many don't opt for making male Sims in comp, some never even made one at all but it would fun to give everyone a chance to try. It would be truly interesting :3 and yes I agree with you, we can choose fun easy-going themes so people would enjoy participating. We just host one and see, even with 4 contestants, it's fine, I don't mind.

LOL you should check Leslie and Lemmy's works, I can't even scratch the surface of their editing skills and gorgeous female sim but I guess that's normal as they've been doing it longer than any of us so don't give up, it's really a matter of practice and creativity, I'm sure you can do just as well, your Sims are gorgeous and quite unique <3 I see great potential.

yay ! I'm so glad my tuto was of some help to you :3 I don't use Photoshop as it's too complicated for my simplistic mind XD I also lost my hardrive and the program was deleted since. Gimp is much easier for me to work with so Msg me anytime if you feel like needing help.

Thank you for the compliment :3 and no I'm perfectly fine being in second place that round, the first one deserved it, her Sim was beyond gorgeous, I just do things differently and sometimes I struggle big time doing what people want me to do, I just end up doing it in a whole another way and sending it to the bin, which why I decided to not enter comps anymore :disappointed:

sOr7CSq.png
  • Options
    @Rivers I'm not sure if we'll be getting enough participants because I don't see that many simmers who are interested in male sims comp. The only people I know that do enter comps with male sims are you and @ironknight35 I think? xD And yeah due to this very reason I agree that the rules shouldn't be too restrictive and that editing is not necessarily needed, in order to encourage more people to participate :) The theme or concept should also be something fun and interesting so that people will really enjoy doing it.

Lol I know how you feel about entering comps with other people more talented than you xD I am actually participating in the Beginner's Editing Comp (do not go look for my entries lol, it's embarrassing! :D ). I feel so small compared to the others but hey at least it is fun and I get to learn something new :wink: Oh and I actually followed your Gimp tutorial lmao. And your assignment, oh my goodness, it's so cool! :flushed: It's too bad that you didn't win first place but that editing is just amazing <3

We defiantly need a male modeling competition here in the Sims 4 section. I agree with Rivers... Its hard for a male Sim to win a competition since the female Sims have so much more CC than male Sims do.

Here are two of my assignments for a competition I was in. I couldn't get rid of the ugly outline on my Sim
    [img][/img]06-18-15_11-52nbspAM_zpsw44z3zdg.png

[img][/img]untitled_zpswzeg9ytu.png

he is gorgeous :flushed: and yes indeed @ironknight35 , we're in serious need of some male sim comps where cc isn't everything.
    sOr7CSq.png
  • Options
    @Rivers Are you going to create it then? To be honest, I have no idea how to host a comp and how are we going to do it together haha. We need to brainstorm this :D Do you have any themes in mind? And aww thank you, I will always try my best. I still have to play around and explore Gimp more, I only know really basic things at the moment so I will probably bother you with a lot of questions later on xD Also don't give up, don't waste that talent you have xD Maybe we could make an open comp where the hosts can also participate and let the viewers vote by setting up a poll or something like that :)

PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Rivers wrote: »

We defiantly need a male modeling competition here in the Sims 4 section. I agree with Rivers... Its hard for a male Sim to win a competition since the female Sims have so much more CC than male Sims do.

Here are two of my assignments for a competition I was in. I couldn't get rid of the ugly outline on my Sim
    [img][/img]06-18-15_11-52nbspAM_zpsw44z3zdg.png

[img][/img]untitled_zpswzeg9ytu.png

he is gorgeous :flushed: and yes indeed @ironknight35 , we're in serious need of some male sim comps where cc isn't everything.

Thank you very much! I agree :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    @ironknight35 I'm digging the sim in the first picture :wink: lol I have the same problem, I hate the white outlines. How about you become our very first contestant? Haha

I would defiantly join if you guys make one! :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @Rivers Are you going to create it then? To be honest, I have no idea how to host a comp and how are we going to do it together haha. We need to brainstorm this :D Do you have any themes in mind? And aww thank you, I will always try my best. I still have to play around and explore Gimp more, I only know really basic things at the moment so I will probably bother you with a lot of questions later on xD Also don't give up, don't waste that talent you have xD Maybe we could make an open comp where the hosts can also participate and let the viewers vote by setting up a poll or something like that :)

We can always ask around for help and check the guid Mizore made for hosting. There is always a first for everything ;) and yes we can try and think of some themes, I'm totally open to any ideas you or others would like to have in the comp. I think we can do it :3 We don't have to do anything crazy or super pro, simple and clear is perfectly fine by me, no pressure. The poll idea is really nice btw. I like it :)
    sOr7CSq.png
  • Options
    jennymarblesjennymarbles Posts: 59 Member
    Hi! Mind if I share a sim? :) He's the first one I'm sharing/ever truly made and you can download him if ye like.

YtMQW67.jpg
    Tm9DDvH.jpg

He's wearing minimal CC (only 5 items, but to be honest they aren't really necessary). hair - shirt - eyes (95% certain!) - skin - brows
  • Options
    Hi! Mind if I share a sim? :) He's the first one I'm sharing/ever truly made and you can download him if ye like.
    He's wearing minimal CC (only 5 items, but to be honest they aren't really necessary). hair - shirt - eyes (95% certain!) - skin - brows

He looks awesome! LOVE him! <3
    He/Him
  • Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    edited July 2015
    Great male sims in here! I agree, they really get no love and it can be difficult finding/making male sims that I really like, let alone finding nice cc for them! I personally would love to see a male competition if any of you start one! :D
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    @ironknight35 And here's our very first contestant! I hope many others would follow :D lol we don't even create the comp yet but still...looks promising :#

@Rivers I definitely have to check that guide xD If anybody have any ideas or suggestions for the theme do let us know :) Also Rivers I might need your help to create the banners later xD

@jennymarbles Hnnggh why is he so cute? xD And of course I don't mind that you do, in fact, I want more people to share their sims here. I do put some of them in my game :)

@BlindxSecrets Yay! Would you like to participate in the comp as well? ;)

PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    jennymarblesjennymarbles Posts: 59 Member
  • Options
    @BlindxSecrets Yay! Would you like to participate in the comp as well? ;)

@BabyCarrotz Uhm! Lol. I'm not sure? I've only ever entered one competition before and that was a few years ago. I'll definitely think about it! Let me go poke around some current competitions and see what they are like now. It's been a while. :D

• Options
    FoxyWhiteDressFoxyWhiteDress Posts: 64 Member
    > @jennymarbles said:
    > Hi! Mind if I share a sim? :) He's the first one I'm sharing/ever truly made and you can download him if ye like.
    > He's wearing minimal CC (only 5 items, but to be honest they aren't really necessary). hair - shirt - eyes (95% certain!) - skin - brows

Oh wow he's adorable! I love the hair you've used, it suits him really well. :)
  • Options

YtMQW67.jpg
    Tm9DDvH.jpg

he is super cute :heart:
    sOr7CSq.png
  • Options
    @ironknight35 And here's our very first contestant! I hope many others would follow :D lol we don't even create the comp yet but still...looks promising :#

Can't wait! Here is the Sim I will be using~

James~ This is Jessie's brother :p
    [img][/img]9af28baa-fc38-4ccc-9a8b-081115668171_zpshdy4kv8j.png
    He/Him
  • Options
    Woahbro1Woahbro1 Posts: 134 Member
    These sims are amazing, great work all around! :]
    5nj1c1.png
    Origin ID: woahbro1
  • Options
    OctopieMonsterOctopieMonster Posts: 41 Member
    > @BabyCarrotz said:
    > Guys! I'm currently *trying* to make a Demon sim xD He's not complete yet because I'm having trouble looking for suitable outfits for him
    >
    > Here he is. I named him Azazel
    >
    > "Hmm you better find a really nice outfit for me"
    >
    > "I'm watching you."
    >
    >
    > Does he creeps you out yet? >:)

He makes me happy *.*
  • Options
    @BlindxSecrets Sure! :blush:

@ironknight35 Perfect! :)

@Woahbro1 I actually like your avi xD

@OctopieMonster I'm glad he does ;)

Anyways, I'm preparing for the male comp that I will be hosting in collaboration with @Rivers. It should be up soon in another thread in the modeling section! It will be an open comp and is really simple. If anyone is interested to enter the comp, do let me know. If you have any ideas or suggestions for the comp, also do let me know :)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    I'm super interested. I love making sims. Male sims a tad harder in sims 4 (I don't like the default male features). But it should be interesting and fun :)
  • Options
    Please post here if you can when the competition starts! :D
  • Options
    @OctopieMonster Awesome! It's okay, I promise you it will be fun. Making male sims itself is fun so I'm sure you will enjoy it :) Also I think you need to be full member in the forum so you can post pictures but if you can't there is a workaround to post pictures for new members and I'll tell you exactly how to do it :)

@BlindxSecrets Will do! Also we're still discussing things and this may take a few more days before the comp will be launched :)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    @BabyCarrotz I'm slowly on my way to becoming a full member. I need another 27 likes. I'm waiting anxiously and posting helpful things when I can.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @OctopieMonster Tossed you a like. Good luck! Keep posting and you'll have enough likes in no time. :)

So I decided to share a few random shots of one of the male Sim's I've been playing a lot recently. He was born in-game and I love him to pieces. Lol.

1y72te.jpg
    hwbeq8.jpg
    209oe8h.jpg
    oqlto0.jpg
  • Options
    @BlindxSecrets It worked :O Your like made me a member! Thank you!
    Also, your simmy sim is simexy <3