Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disturbed.

My Sim has stratches all over her face and arm. I wouldn't be disturbed if it came with a moodlet saying she was sick but there is no moodlet. She is pregnant but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Anyone else had this?

Comments

• Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    I believe it is an illness that is introduced with Get to Work. I think it should clear up on its own.
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    I believe it is an illness that is introduced with Get to Work. I think it should clear up on its own.

Really? I thought it would've come with a moodlet.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    They aren't scratches lol they are tiger stripes. She's sick.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited May 2015
    Clarkie100 wrote: »

Really? I thought it would've come with a moodlet.

They don't always seem to from what others have posted. Possibly a glitch?

Edit: Spelling.
  • Options
    sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    You can get rid of them by
    A: purchasing medicine from the computer
    B: drinking tea (from appliance in buy mode)
    C: drinking orange juice (from fridge)

Hope this helps, good luck! o:)
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Thanks for the help. Glad to hear it was an illness, I was a little worried there xD
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    There are usually moodlets that make them uncomfortable when they have illnesses.
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    Yeah like the others mentioned your sim is just sick. I believe the tiger stripes are for gas and giggles but I could be wrong. When my male sim had the tiger stripes last night he started out with a uncomfortable moodlet which became a playful moodlet when he woke up the next morning. I just had him drink a bunch of orange juice and take naps on the couch seeing as those are both home remedies that you can use to fight illness when you don't have the money or the computer to get the medicine
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    The moodlet only appears when they are very sick, they can have some symptoms without the sickness being visible in the moodlets.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2015
    The moodlets in this game no matter what it is are sometimes slow to show up. That's why many of us fuss saying the Sim should be angry but no moodlet to say they are. The delay is way too slow on illness and or particular emotions. They may remain happy when they should be something else but the moodlet won't pop up until long after the fact. Same with the illness. The AI in this game isn't all that.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.