Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    HrootbeerHrootbeer Posts: 261 Member
    Here's a bit shorter, more narrative update for my Jungle Adventures story.
    Chapter 4: Returning Home
  • Options
    AuroraStormAuroraStorm Posts: 89 Member
    Still working on getting things set up but wanted to share a picture of the two main characters for my upcoming story.

[img]https://stormvalesims.files.wordpress.com/2020/03/cropped-fire-and-brimstone2.png?w=1400[/img]
    hawkins-banner.png
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    Still working on getting things set up but wanted to share a picture of the two main characters for my upcoming story.

cropped-fire-and-brimstone2.png?w=1400

Hmm, the link doesn't appear to be working. :confused:
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Here's an update for my Sims 3 story. It's a casual day for Cole.

Chapter 3: A Casual Day
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    > @15aewar said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hmm, the link doesn't appear to be working. :confused:

Odd it seems to be visible on my end. Maybe it's due to the fact that I haven't technically launched the blog yet.
    hawkins-banner.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey everyone. Been working on a prologue type thing for my ptlt sequel. It's a series of mini stories around the two main characters, Lia and Aris. It's on tumblr but it's a direct link to it. :)Part 1 of 1.
  • Options
    For anyone interested my blog is officially up and running (alongside the first five parts of the story :smile: )

https://stormvalesims.wordpress.com/

Also does anyone know how to set text as a link in wordpress? I used to be able to do it but now I can't figure out how with the new set up they seem to have implemented.
    hawkins-banner.png
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hello, folks!

So I've just received my 5th Anniversary Badge here on the forums - I couldn't believe it! Feels like yesterday when I was writing my first post and here we are. :o

Hello to my old friends. @MadameLee @friendsfan367 how have you been?

And hello to all the new faces around - nice to meet you and your sims and your stories! :)

Congrats on your 5 year anniversary, @CharmingMaruska! FYI, I love your banner! So cute!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing great. As you all know, I've been a writer for Sims 4 stories. Recently, I've been playing around in Sims 3 and decided to start a blog and feature Sims 3 stories. Hope you like them.

Here's the first chapter of Cole's Adventures in Riverview. It's Cole's first day in Riverview.

Chapter 1: Welcome to Riverview!

@Simslover163 Oh I love Riverview. Actually, I love almost everything about the Sims 3. I spent a good bit of time in Riverview. I hope you enjoy it!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Hey everyone, I'm back. Not like I was really gone that long. I've been obsessed with watching some Sims YouTubers, particularly the BitLife Controls My Sims challenge and I'm super tempted to do my own (but in words/story format, not YouTube). *shudders* I'm not getting behind the camera. :p

I'm hanging in there. Working from home mostly because of my compromised immune system, but I'm well as is my family. Taking this time to write, catch up on shows, play with my kittens, cook, and do house projects when I'm not working.

Speaking of writing, I have a new Introvert's Guide to the World post up today. I've been slow-moving through that series, but I played recently so I've got content to work with in the next few weeks... or days... depending on how motivated I am. :D

s6FmQyq.png

Here you go... Chapter 4: No Place Like Home (and I know that the url says 'creature comforts.' That was an early draft title. Ignore it. BTW... I love this house! It was a download from the Gallery. I made some changes indoors (like adding an indoor bathroom) but I left a lot of the aesthetic the same. I realized I didn't credit the person properly in my post so I'm updating it here: TayloraskdDurden. I have no idea why but I can't properly find the home on the Gallery website. :/ The Gallery website doesn't seem to work at all for me.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hello everyone!
    I'm a longtime sims player and storyteller who has had some time off the Sims community and just been playing more casually on my own.

I started playing and writing about my berry sweet random legacy a while ago. The first generation is Daisy Macaron, who flees the city of San Myshuno together with her beloved Boston Terrier Bubble, to fulfill her gardening dreams in Brindleton Bay. Turns out it’s not as easy as she had hoped.

I've come a fair bit in to her generation and so far she has two children (Hunter and Sweet Pea) and her garden is starting to thrive. You can read it on Wordpress by clicking here.

header-2.jpg

@fruhurricane Macaroon is such a cute name for a berry sweet legacy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    Hello, folks!

So I've just received my 5th Anniversary Badge here on the forums - I couldn't believe it! Feels like yesterday when I was writing my first post and here we are. :o

And hello to all the new faces around - nice to meet you and your sims and your stories! :)

I'm a bit ticked off Friday's plans I had w/ my Mom (Go to a mall for lunch) got cancelled because the mall we're going to closed their food court. Having food that's take out or delivery isn't the same thing because it means I can't order (pop) which I could do at a food court for lunch. Since except for buying choclate milk/pop from McDonald's when I was a child we never order pop for take-out or delivery services
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    new chapter

voIZ6Y5.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Hello, folks!

I'm a bit ticked off Friday's plans I had w/ my Mom (Go to a mall for lunch) got cancelled because the mall we're going to closed their food court. Having food that's take out or delivery isn't the same thing because it means I can't order (pop) which I could do at a food court for lunch. Since except for buying choclate milk/pop from McDonald's when I was a child we never order pop for take-out or delivery services

i know you like ordering from the mall but sodas need carnation to taste good . i know that tanks are delivered to restraunts . if theres no carbonation the soda will be flat.
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Hey everyone. Been working on a prologue type thing for my ptlt sequel. It's a series of mini stories around the two main characters, Lia and Aris. It's on tumblr but it's a direct link to it. :)Part 1 of 1.

Aw I want to know what happens next. That was a teaser wasn't it? lol
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited March 2020
    For anyone interested my blog is officially up and running (alongside the first five parts of the story :smile: )

https://stormvalesims.wordpress.com/

Also does anyone know how to set text as a link in wordpress? I used to be able to do it but now I can't figure out how with the new set up they seem to have implemented.

Hi there! I've tried to access your blog twice. It's still not working for me. You might have set it to private by accident since one of the tries, it says only viewable if I was the author.

To your question, you've probably figured it out by now. Bt in case you haven't:

1. Write the name of your link
    2. Highlight it and click the "Paperclip" symbol.
    3. Paste your link in the textbar that appears. Click enter or the arrow beside the textbar.
    4. Your link should turn blue. It should work! :)
    blog.png

• Options
    fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member

@fruhurricane Macaroon is such a cute name for a berry sweet legacy!

Thanks! :smiley:

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Aw I want to know what happens next. That was a teaser wasn't it? lol

Nope, not a teaser. I meant part 1 of the first mini story. Working on part 2 now. :)
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,257 Member
    One more chapter of HIdden in Sight is up.

4.26 More Family
    image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top