The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,771 Member
    Hello Hello Everyone ill say again welcome to the forums Hope you make New Friends have good times and share memories (sorry its been awhile since i had a chance to look at this post) so i will just say everyone Enjoy Yourselfs!!!!

Hello @ShadowLabrys :) Happy simming! I hope that you have a very nice new week ahead! :)
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    @rosemow Thank you Same to you!
  • Options
    EshenityEshenity Posts: 8 New Member
    Haii everyone! I'm Eshenity. I started playing sims from The Sims 2 and I absolutely love supernatural stuff. I'm not really the most social person around either, and most of the time I keep my thoughts, my ideas to myself and end up saying some non-sense, so this invitation to introduce myself might help me ^^
    Also, a fun fact : I have 859 mods for the Sims 4. And I use only about 50 mods out all of them. :smiley:
  • Options
    Eshenity wrote: »
    Haii everyone! I'm Eshenity. I started playing sims from The Sims 2 and I absolutely love supernatural stuff. I'm not really the most social person around either, and most of the time I keep my thoughts, my ideas to myself and end up saying some non-sense, so this invitation to introduce myself might help me ^^
    Also, a fun fact : I have 859 mods for the Sims 4. And I use only about 50 mods out all of them. :smiley:

Hello @Eshenity :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed having the Sims 3 Supernatural EP in your game. There are many talented mods/cc creators in the Simming community who kindly share their mods/cc with fellow simmers. The cc adds lots of great items to our games. It is great looking at sites such as mysimsblog and seeing all the new cc that are posted each day!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    Hello :)
    I'm NoaLyn and love to play the Sims 3 and 4, but I recently got the Sims 2 too, I really like to see how the gameplay has been this many years ago :) I guess I must say I'm addicted to Custom Content, because I'm quickly bored with the stuff the game has to offer. I just started to play a legacy challenge and I want to write about it in a blog as soon as I can, because I've loved writing for many many years now, and I'd like to combine it with playing my game :)
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-
  • Options
    NoaLyn wrote: »
    Hello :)
    I'm NoaLyn and love to play the Sims 3 and 4, but I recently got the Sims 2 too, I really like to see how the gameplay has been this many years ago :) I guess I must say I'm addicted to Custom Content, because I'm quickly bored with the stuff the game has to offer. I just started to play a legacy challenge and I want to write about it in a blog as soon as I can, because I've loved writing for many many years now, and I'd like to combine it with playing my game :)

Hello @NoaLyn :) It is nice to meet you. The simming community has very talented cc creators, who very kindly create many great cc objects and clothing and recolours and share them with their fellow simmers. We can then enjoy having these items in our games. Challenges are an enjoyable part of simming! It is great that you have started a legacy challenge. You will enjoy seeing the new generations of children and watching them grow up in your game. It is great seeing the differences and similarities of the generations of the family. I hope that you will enjoy setting up a blog and posting about your legacy family and the stories of their lives in their Sims world.
  • Options
    CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    Hello all
    I am Coemgenus, a long time Sims 3 player that also briefly played Sims 2 in my childhood. I am glad to say that Sims 3 (along with a few other games) really kept me going through some of my most stressful college days. Without it I would have suffered some pretty bad mental breakdowns. I really like to create sims and residential lots, and I can't wait to gather enough posts to be able to link images here. I suppose I tend to create big and elaborate houses (baroque style is a big favourite here) and rather effeminate and pretty male sims.
    I am a CC maniac as I have collected about 17gb worth of mods, although I know a few that have more than me.
    positively Epicurean
  • Options
    CoemgenusK wrote: »
    Hello all
    I am Coemgenus, a long time Sims 3 player that also briefly played Sims 2 in my childhood. I am glad to say that Sims 3 (along with a few other games) really kept me going through some of my most stressful college days. Without it I would have suffered some pretty bad mental breakdowns. I really like to create sims and residential lots, and I can't wait to gather enough posts to be able to link images here. I suppose I tend to create big and elaborate houses (baroque style is a big favourite here) and rather effeminate and pretty male sims.
    I am a CC maniac as I have collected about 17gb worth of mods, although I know a few that have more than me.

Hello @Coemgenusk :) It is nice to meet you. Simming is a great way of taking a break from the pressures of studying when attending college and schools. It is a fun and enjoyable way to enjoy having a rest from studies and have fun watching our sims living their lives in their worlds. It can calm us and relieve our stress. Building is a great way of expressing our creativity as we play the game. It is enjoyable using the simming building tools to bring our design ideas into sims game form. It is then nice seeing our sims living in the homes that we build for them . It is great that we can enjoy creating a variety of styles of homes. The baroque style is very ornate.
  • Options
    DatRandomSimmerDatRandomSimmer Posts: 59 Member
    Hello there I am a Longtime simmer and all out random person making people laugh is my goal so lets chat sometime
  • Options
    Hello there I am a Longtime simmer and all out random person making people laugh is my goal so lets chat sometime

Hello @DatRandomSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, learn helpful tips about the game, and enjoy posting posts.
  • Options
    DatRandomSimmerDatRandomSimmer Posts: 59 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > DatRandomSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > Hello there I am a Longtime simmer and all out random person making people laugh is my goal so lets chat sometime
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello DatRandomSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, learn helpful tips about the game, and enjoy posting posts.
    > Happy simming! :)

same for you rose see ya around the forums
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Butterfreeguy. I've been a fan of the sims since the sims 2. My favorite game is the sims 3, so I'm keeping to those games and expansion packs. My favorite city to play in is Bridgeport because it has amazing vampires, late night activities and introduced the fun mixology skill! I have all expansion packs for the Sims 3 (not the stuff packs, but the 'main expansion packs' like I call them).

I hope to meet some new friends and have some fun talking to all simmers out there!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Butterfreeguy. I've been a fan of the sims since the sims 2. My favorite game is the sims 3, so I'm keeping to those games and expansion packs. My favorite city to play in is Bridgeport because it has amazing vampires, late night activities and introduced the fun mixology skill! I have all expansion packs for the Sims 3 (not the stuff packs, but the 'main expansion packs' like I call them).

I hope to meet some new friends and have some fun talking to all simmers out there!

Hello @Butterfreeguy :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying playing the game since the sims 2. Late Night is a great sims 3 EP! It brought many great features to the game! The new venues that came with the EP are great places for our sims to enjoy visiting and it is fun seeing our sims creating drinks and bar tending with the mixology skill! The musical instruments that came with the pack are nice for our sims to enjoy playing as well. Bridgeport is a great city themed world for our sims to enjoy living in. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums!
  • Options
    RestlessJukeboxRestlessJukebox Posts: 69 Member
    Hi! I'm Catherine...and I've loved the Sims series since I was 9!! I still love it even now <3
  • Options
    Hello @RestlessJukebox :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums and learn new helpful tips and information about the game.
  • Options
    RestlessJukeboxRestlessJukebox Posts: 69 Member
    Thanks!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    QueenEcheveriaQueenEcheveria Posts: 61 Member
    Hey, I'm missmeso. I first got into the sims series when I was given Sims 2 and since then I've been hooked. Started playing Sims 3 in 2012 and have recently started playing Sims 4 after debating whether or not to get it.
    pouladb96c2.png
  • Options
    missmeso wrote: »
    Hey, I'm missmeso. I first got into the sims series when I was given Sims 2 and since then I've been hooked. Started playing Sims 3 in 2012 and have recently started playing Sims 4 after debating whether or not to get it.

Hello @missmeso :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you first starting simming when you were given sims 2 and have been enjoying simming ever since. Simming is lots of fun! It is enjoyable all the different aspects of simming, from playing the game to creating sims to building homes and venues as well as sims story writing!
  • Options
    SupahSwapSupahSwap Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello fellow Simmers, I'm Swap! I've been playing The Sims since TS1. When I was little, my babysitter introduced me to TS1, and I would play it now and then with her when I was over her house. As time passed I lost interest in TS1 and forgot about The Sims for a while. It was on a fateful day that I saw TS2 Double Deluxe while shopping with my mom a couple years later. Once I acquired that base game, I was hooked. I collected all the packs. I played for hours on end. It was tons of fun.
    When TS3 came out, I was wary at first, but learned to accept it. I was pickier with the EP's and SP's, only buying those that interested me. I'd play now and then after school, not as much as TS2 but still way up there in terms of hours.
    Now we're at TS4. I must admit, I haven't been playing that much with work responsibilities and all that. I do enjoy the game, and I hope it will continue to improve as time passes. I have most of the packs released.
    TS4 reminds me of TS2 without the Fears; Sometimes I wish they would've implemented Fears into this game. It was such a great feature.
  • Options
    SupahSwap wrote: »
    Hello fellow Simmers, I'm Swap! I've been playing The Sims since TS1. When I was little, my babysitter introduced me to TS1, and I would play it now and then with her when I was over her house. As time passed I lost interest in TS1 and forgot about The Sims for a while. It was on a fateful day that I saw TS2 Double Deluxe while shopping with my mom a couple years later. Once I acquired that base game, I was hooked. I collected all the packs. I played for hours on end. It was tons of fun.
    When TS3 came out, I was wary at first, but learned to accept it. I was pickier with the EP's and SP's, only buying those that interested me. I'd play now and then after school, not as much as TS2 but still way up there in terms of hours.
    Now we're at TS4. I must admit, I haven't been playing that much with work responsibilities and all that. I do enjoy the game, and I hope it will continue to improve as time passes. I have most of the packs released.
    TS4 reminds me of TS2 without the Fears; Sometimes I wish they would've implemented Fears into this game. It was such a great feature.

Hello @SupahSwap :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice reading about your simming experiences over the time. It is great that you first were introduced to the sims by your babysitter and have been enjoying the different versions released since then.
    Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forums, enjoy learning new things about the game, find helpful tips and enjoy posting about the sims from your game.
  • Options
    nyxia_brightbladenyxia_brightblade Posts: 33 Member
    Hello! Longtime simmer (and lurker) here since TS1, although I think I spent the most amount of time on TS3. I don't get as much time as I want to play the Sims since I'm doing a PhD at uni, but the best part is my research is in games, so I can combine my love of Sims with the work I do! I especially love seeing how people can play the same game so differently, and all the stories that people create.
  • Options
    Hello! Longtime simmer (and lurker) here since TS1, although I think I spent the most amount of time on TS3. I don't get as much time as I want to play the Sims since I'm doing a PhD at uni, but the best part is my research is in games, so I can combine my love of Sims with the work I do! I especially love seeing how people can play the same game so differently, and all the stories that people create.

Hello @nyxia_brightblade :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since the original sims 1. Your PhD doing research in gaming would be very interesting work. Your background in doing simming and your enjoyment in playing games would be very helpful in your research studies. You would enjoy talking with other gamers and seeing how they play the games. I hope that your PhD work continues to go very well.
  • Options
    HeyImRosieHeyImRosie Posts: 107 Member
    Hello!!! My Name is rosie and i started playing sims in sims 2 ;)) Im a new member but i hope to get my points up to get my acount all simlicous.

Im from australia and have a FREAKIN ADORABLE CAT. ;)
    I currently have over 300 hours of playing in sims 3 and 400 in sims 4.......#SuchLife
    Well, cyaaa
  • Options
    HeyImRosie wrote: »
    Hello!!! My Name is rosie and i started playing sims in sims 2 ;)) Im a new member but i hope to get my points up to get my acount all simlicous.

Im from australia and have a FREAKIN ADORABLE CAT. ;)
    I currently have over 300 hours of playing in sims 3 and 400 in sims 4.......#SuchLife
    Well, cyaaa

Hello @HeyImRosie :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you started simming with sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours in sims 2, 3, and 4 creating sims, building homes and venues for them to live in and visit and watching your sims living their sim lives exploring their world! I hope that you are enjoying Springtime and warmer weather in Australia.
  • Options
    minimomemuminimomemu Posts: 73 Member
    Hello Everybody! Thanks @rosemow for creating this thread. I'm minimomemu, but you can call me Mini. I've been simming since 2011. I started with the Sims 2. I got it on sale from Amazon and have been hooked ever since. I have UC which has rekindled my love of Sims2. I also bought all but one Sims 3 stuff pack and roughly one third of the store. I also have the Sims 4. My favorites are 2 and 3. I do enjoy making sims in the Sims 4.

I'm not brand new to the forums. i entered one contest a couple years ago, and mostly read others' stories and such. I've decided to get more involved with the forums as my depression and PTSD have been pretty bad lately and I just can't handle many social situations in RL and off the interwebs.

I live in Philadelphia, and write, read and watch lots of Netflix and Youtube. I also have a great cat that I rescued from the streets. Like most of us, I enjoy simming for the escapism, wish fulfillment and humor of it all. None of my friends play the sims. I admit that I am addicted, but there are worse things to be addicted to. I have enjoyed reading this thread and decided to pop in and say hi! Intros feel so awkward, don't they?

:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top