Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fitness Set and "Custom Content"

Right, so I'm not sure how to explain this:

Today, I downloaded the new fitness set from the store. Today, I also wanted to try to re-familiarize myself with mods.

I started up a new game solely to see what the outfits looked like on Sims. They're great, but when I got into CAS, I noticed this:

2ngzpmg.png
CAS is showing the outfits as both Store items AND "Custom Content"?

I don't know what this means. I don't know if it had to do with mods, or what. I downloaded the set before I put the mods in.

Basically, what I want to know is: if I take the mods out again (because I'm still playing save files without them), but leave the store set in, will that do anything serious?

And if I try to delete the "Custom Content" outfits, will that have any adverse effects on the game?
AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
MQ2gUyY.jpg
Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited July 2014
    I downloaded the free set 5 minutes ago :D

I have not been in my game to check it out though. I have been playing Sims2, and I haven't downloaded any custom content. I will run in and check real quick :wink:
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just went into CAS and checked it out. Mine is only showing the one from the store.

I have downloaded several CC's and Mods and also have deleted several. I go back and forth :roll:

Don't know what to tell you :oops:
  • Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited July 2014
    Some of the clothes that I have bough in the Store, show up as custom content too. I have no idea why they do that either.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    I downloaded the free set and haven't installed it yet though I've had some items from Riverview show as CC.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg