Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So EA reopened my CAS demo request case today.

I have no idea what it means. It told me a game advisor would contact me soon so i'm hoping that means i can get the demo. One of the advisors had told me they would contact The Sims team for me so praying.
I will update this thread if i get it.

Comments

• Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited July 2014
    Huh? you requested a demo? Don't tell me your another Camila
  • Options
    britneyjj101britneyjj101 Posts: 85 Member
    edited July 2014
    Noahredden wrote:

I contacted EA to get more info about the CAS demo and they told me they would contact The Sims team to see if i can get access and be one of the next people to get it.
    And when i checked my email they reopened my case so i'm guessing maybe it could be something in that nature.
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    edited July 2014
    Noahredden wrote:

I contacted EA to get more info about the CAS demo and they told me they would contact The Sims team to see if i can get access and be one of the next people to get it.
    And when i checked my email they reopened my case so i'm guessing maybe it could be something in that nature.

How did you contact EA? Just out of curiousity :P
  • Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited July 2014
    Noahredden wrote:

That's not fair.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

They have an online chat.
    http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  • Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    edited July 2014
    how did you get hold of them?
    •New Zealand
    •Collectors Edition + Headset
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

• Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited July 2014
    Noahredden wrote:

I find the Camila comparison a tad unfair, to my knowledge this simmer has not done excessive begging from a Twitter account full of scandalous pictures.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt
  • Options
    Ze_Blue_PandaZe_Blue_Panda Posts: 351 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow did you just like ask or are you a lets player or something?

I hope you get demo either way! I don't have but I'm way too busy to play it anyway. I should ask too though :P
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    edited July 2014
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

Contact them here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ You have to go through 4 steps. It'll then take you to a live chat that will take about 20-25 minutes before you'll be able to do a live chat with a game advisor.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

Contact them here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ You have to go through 4 steps. It'll then take you to a live chat that will take about 20-25 minutes before you'll be able to do a live chat with a game advisor.

im waiting now :P
    •New Zealand
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

• Options
    edited July 2014
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

Tried that earlier for a different topic, but it didn't work, just showing up a blank white screen.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    DaB1gV wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

Tried that earlier for a different topic, but it didn't work, just showing up a blank white screen.

I'm sorry it's not working for you. Try doing these steps again using The Sims 4 topic as your reason for contacting. That white screen could possibly be loading up a live chat.
  • Options
    PassionfruittartePassionfruittarte Posts: 131 Member
    edited July 2014
    joop123 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

Hahah.. You guys are cute! Desperate like me. <3
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joop123 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

Oh trust me, I'm desperate :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Modsey wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

I find the Camila comparison a tad unfair, to my knowledge this simmer has not done excessive begging from a Twitter account full of scandalous pictures.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt

Didn't see this as being a big deal. I did not ask them for it. I just wanted information and they said they would see if i could get the demo by forwarding my case to The Sims team. The request i made was to get info xD.
  • Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2014
    joop123 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

What platform did you chose?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joop123 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

They are very nice. Just try and get info maybe they will be kind enough to contact the team for you.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joop123 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

In the lounge watching judge judy waiting :P
    •New Zealand

• Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited July 2014
    But what did you say? do you have TS4 preordered?
    I don't have it preordered if that's the case, so, i doubt they would hear me. If anything, if just asking will solve it, i might try. :?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joop123 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

I tried both PC and Mac, but it wasn't working for me. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joop123 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

pc haha
    •New Zealand

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Britneyjj101, I know there are people here wanting to know what to put for the topic. So please tell the people who want the demo what you put as the topic to contact EA.
  • Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2014
    joop123 wrote:
    joop123 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

pc haha

Lol i meant product... Do i chose origin or sims 3
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    IcySlash wrote:
    But what did you say? do you have TS4 preordered?
    I don't have it preordered if that's the case, so, i doubt they would hear me. If anything, if just asking will solve it, i might try. :?

ive pre ordered mine in EB games :P
    •New Zealand

• Options
    edited July 2014
    joop123 wrote:
    joop123 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:
    DaB1gV wrote:
    Noahredden wrote:

pc haha

Lol i meant product... Do i chose origin or sims 3

oh sorry i chose the sims 4 :P you have to search it :P
    •New Zealand