Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 on Mac Trouble!!!

So, today I tried doing adding some custom content to my Sims 3 game. I had never done it before, but I watched a Youtube video to help. I created a "Mods" folder in my Sims 3 folder and inside the "Mods" folder I created a "Packages" folder (just like the person had in the video). I downloaded some custom content and used Keka to extract the files and placed what I believed to be the right file in the "Packages" folder. Then, I opened my launcher and it asked me to update the game, so I did. Then, it appeared to complete the update and then closed out and automatically re-opened and asked me to update AGAIN! I continued several times, deleted all the custom content files, and restarted my computer. If I clicked cancel when it asked to update, it appeared fine and I entered the game. I had also purchased the Monte Vista world today and installed it and it won't show up in my world list in the game. I screwed up and I need help!! I don't care about getting custom content and I don't want it, I just want my game back. :cry:
tumblr_mvow87gegd1sq38yao1_500_zpsyuacpseh.gif

Tumblr/Simblr
puggers127.tumblr.com

Comments